Hangout Shuumatsu No Valkyrie Hangout Thread

Who will win the next fight ?

  • Human: Raiden Tameemon

    Votes: 9 36.0%
  • God: Shiva

    Votes: 13 52.0%
  • Tie

    Votes: 3 12.0%

  • Total voters
    25
  • Poll closed .

Gallon

Artichoke
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 6, 2015
Messages
6,197
Reaction score
13,371
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Guys how would you rank the fighters so far?

Mine:
Zeus
Adam
Kojiro
Poseidon
Thor
Lu
Hercules
Jack
In terms of power, or...?
 

Ramen

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 19, 2019
Messages
7,997
Reaction score
8,492
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Okita historically was the best swordman from Shinsengumi. He was also Shinsengumi first captain. However he had tuberculosis.

I think he is the best swordman in the series. Might be better than Kojiro Sasaki but his illness might affect him in the fight.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



How about Aphrodite?
Was he better than Kondou? I just started researching these guys lol.


Damn if he's better than Kojiro then were in for a treat.
 

Gallon

Artichoke
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 6, 2015
Messages
6,197
Reaction score
13,371
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Yeah, based on what we've seen
Hmm, hard to say. Probably something like:
- Zeus
- Thor / Adam
- Adam / Thor
- Poseidon
- Sasaki
- Lu
- Heracles
- Jack
 

Ramen

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 19, 2019
Messages
7,997
Reaction score
8,492
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Hmm, hard to say. Probably something like:
- Zeus
- Thor / Adam
- Adam / Thor
- Poseidon
- Sasaki
- Lu
- Heracles
- Jack
Pretty much my list. Maybe I'm being too bias for putting Poseidon equal to Thor.
 

Gallon

Artichoke
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 6, 2015
Messages
6,197
Reaction score
13,371
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Pretty much my list. Maybe I'm being too bias for putting Poseidon equal to Thor.
No, I think it's a fair point that Poseidon might have actually been the strongest, but he was just an arrogant dumbass.
 

Ramen

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 19, 2019
Messages
7,997
Reaction score
8,492
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
No, I think it's a fair point that Poseidon might have actually been the strongest, but he was just an arrogant dumbass.
Thor had a much better showing aside from winning I'd say. However, the hype on Poseidon was crazy. They introduced a fake brother who he effortlessly killed and is feared by pretty much everyone from all pantheons.
 

Aurelius

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 10, 2019
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
8,859
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Interesting with the Thor appreciation. I have Poseidon up there with Zeus, just that he's too arrogant and not as combat crazy as Zeus. Based on what we saw, I think Kojiro would match up well with Thor too
 

Ramen

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 19, 2019
Messages
7,997
Reaction score
8,492
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Thing with Thor is that he's Norses' strongest god other than Odin obviously. He also handily beat Lu Bo. That I think would put him with Poseidon.

It would be cool to see Sasaki vs Thor. Thor is humble and respects his opponents and Sasaki learns from people like that.
 

Gallon

Artichoke
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 6, 2015
Messages
6,197
Reaction score
13,371
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Thor had a much better showing aside from winning I'd say. However, the hype on Poseidon was crazy. They introduced a fake brother who he effortlessly killed and is feared by pretty much everyone from all pantheons.
Of course; Poseidon had the most boring skillset ever. Still, as you mentioned, I'm going on hype alone.
 

Ramen

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 19, 2019
Messages
7,997
Reaction score
8,492
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Of course; Poseidon had the most boring skillset ever. Still, as you mentioned, I'm going on hype alone.
I've never been a fan of OP oneshot characters. I always enjoy fighters who get stronger during a fight and are on equal footing. Always makes it more hype IMO.
 

Gallon

Artichoke
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 6, 2015
Messages
6,197
Reaction score
13,371
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
I've never been a fan of OP oneshot characters. I always enjoy fighters who get stronger during a fight and are on equal footing. Always makes it more hype IMO.
Yes, that's why Sasaki versus Poseidon was (arguably) the worst fight - only one side delivered.
My favourite one is the latest due to Jack's nice strategies, although Zeus versus Adam was the one I enjoyed the most. Still not a fan of the "omg he kept punching after DEATH!!!" but it was fun.
 

Ramen

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 19, 2019
Messages
7,997
Reaction score
8,492
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
My favourite one is the latest due to Jack's nice strategies, although Zeus versus Adam was the one I enjoyed the most.
I will say that Zeus vs Adam had the best backstory and it was great to see Adam match Zeus in CQC with an awesome power like gods' eye.
Jack vs Heracles was the best example of brute strength vs intelligence. The whole guessing game about what was Jacks' volund was awesome.
 

Gladiolus

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 24, 2019
Messages
507
Reaction score
1,376
Age
29
Gender
Male
Country
Spain
I’m pretty sure Shiva’s mythology is much more insane than Zeus but I could be wrong
Yes, Shiva mythology wise is way stronger than Zeus, but seeing how easy was for Zeus to intimidate him, I think this version of Shiva is severely nerfed. But, tbh, nerfing Shiva was obligatory, since if he would be mythologically accurate, any fight against him would last two pages.
 

Ramen

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 19, 2019
Messages
7,997
Reaction score
8,492
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Yes, Shiva mythology wise is way stronger than Zeus, but seeing how easy was for Zeus to intimidate him, I think this version of Shiva is severely nerfed. But, tbh, nerfing Shiva was obligatory, since if he would be mythologically accurate, any fight against him would last two pages.
Isn't Shiva the strongest god in pantheon? Or could that be Kali or Vishnu?
 

Gladiolus

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 24, 2019
Messages
507
Reaction score
1,376
Age
29
Gender
Male
Country
Spain
Isn't Shiva the strongest god in pantheon? Or could that be Kali or Vishnu?
Vishnu is technically the top Hindu deity, but Shiva and Brahma are part of a triad involving them and Vishnu. Brahma creates the universe, Vishnu preserves it and Shiva destroys it, so the three are equals. Kali is like Shiva's lover or some thing like that.
 

BlackTiger

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2020
Messages
457
Reaction score
392
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I think most Gods are nerfed. Thor should be able to summon thunder, Poseidon should be able to control sea, Heracles charge like a raging bull no strategy whatsoever Zeus should be able to summon thunder too just like Thor.
 
Top