In terms of power, or...?Guys how would you rank the fighters so far?
Mine:
Zeus
Adam
Kojiro
Poseidon
Thor
Lu
Hercules
Jack
In terms of power, or...?Guys how would you rank the fighters so far?
Mine:
Zeus
Adam
Kojiro
Poseidon
Thor
Lu
Hercules
Jack
I was going to say you're a psychopath, but then I remembered that all other girls suck even more, so it's okay I guess.![]()

Yeah, based on what we've seenIn terms of power, or...?
Was he better than Kondou? I just started researching these guys lol.Okita historically was the best swordman from Shinsengumi. He was also Shinsengumi first captain. However he had tuberculosis.
I think he is the best swordman in the series. Might be better than Kojiro Sasaki but his illness might affect him in the fight.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
How about Aphrodite?
SUPER SEXYHow about Aphrodite?
Maybe later on, but so far, all I see when I look at her are boobs.How about Aphrodite?
Hmm, hard to say. Probably something like:Yeah, based on what we've seen
Pretty much my list. Maybe I'm being too bias for putting Poseidon equal to Thor.Hmm, hard to say. Probably something like:
- Zeus
- Thor / Adam
- Adam / Thor
- Poseidon
- Sasaki
- Lu
- Heracles
- Jack
No, I think it's a fair point that Poseidon might have actually been the strongest, but he was just an arrogant dumbass.Pretty much my list. Maybe I'm being too bias for putting Poseidon equal to Thor.
Thor had a much better showing aside from winning I'd say. However, the hype on Poseidon was crazy. They introduced a fake brother who he effortlessly killed and is feared by pretty much everyone from all pantheons.No, I think it's a fair point that Poseidon might have actually been the strongest, but he was just an arrogant dumbass.
Of course; Poseidon had the most boring skillset ever. Still, as you mentioned, I'm going on hype alone.Thor had a much better showing aside from winning I'd say. However, the hype on Poseidon was crazy. They introduced a fake brother who he effortlessly killed and is feared by pretty much everyone from all pantheons.
I've never been a fan of OP oneshot characters. I always enjoy fighters who get stronger during a fight and are on equal footing. Always makes it more hype IMO.Of course; Poseidon had the most boring skillset ever. Still, as you mentioned, I'm going on hype alone.
Yes, that's why Sasaki versus Poseidon was (arguably) the worst fight - only one side delivered.I've never been a fan of OP oneshot characters. I always enjoy fighters who get stronger during a fight and are on equal footing. Always makes it more hype IMO.
I will say that Zeus vs Adam had the best backstory and it was great to see Adam match Zeus in CQC with an awesome power like gods' eye.My favourite one is the latest due to Jack's nice strategies, although Zeus versus Adam was the one I enjoyed the most.
Yes, Shiva mythology wise is way stronger than Zeus, but seeing how easy was for Zeus to intimidate him, I think this version of Shiva is severely nerfed. But, tbh, nerfing Shiva was obligatory, since if he would be mythologically accurate, any fight against him would last two pages.I’m pretty sure Shiva’s mythology is much more insane than Zeus but I could be wrong
Isn't Shiva the strongest god in pantheon? Or could that be Kali or Vishnu?Yes, Shiva mythology wise is way stronger than Zeus, but seeing how easy was for Zeus to intimidate him, I think this version of Shiva is severely nerfed. But, tbh, nerfing Shiva was obligatory, since if he would be mythologically accurate, any fight against him would last two pages.
Vishnu is technically the top Hindu deity, but Shiva and Brahma are part of a triad involving them and Vishnu. Brahma creates the universe, Vishnu preserves it and Shiva destroys it, so the three are equals. Kali is like Shiva's lover or some thing like that.Isn't Shiva the strongest god in pantheon? Or could that be Kali or Vishnu?