- Joined
- Jul 8, 2009
- Messages
- 8,384
- Reaction score
- 12,173
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Nah. Shiva's going to be strong, probably the 2nd strongest after Zeus, but I don't think he'll wipe Raiden like that. I can see that happening in a future fight, but not at this point. Shiva's been one of the most prominent gods shown in the series since the start. I don't think the author would deprive us of an extended fight with him after all of that. Unless, of course, we are going to have sudden death matches after these 13 fights.You honestly think Shiva won’t one shot Raiden ? He was matched up with Adam before Zeus interfered
He was matched against Adam, but Brunhild seemed fairly confident in Adam's ability and stated that Zeus was the only one she was really worried about. Not that I think Adam would've easily won against Shiva, but Brunhild made her worries rather clear in that instance.
It’s crazy how people are putting Zeus over Adam
I don’t even think Adam used his Volund’s ability against Zeus and he was beating his ass effortlessly
Adam is literally fastest being in the series
I think the two were quite even. The series went out of it's way to show that they were both pushed to their near limits and the smallest slip up would've pushed one of them too far. Unfortunately, luck wasn't on Adam's side and Zeus' blood getting in his eyes pushed him over. That was the point Adam lost despite the fact the fact that he kept fighting blind. But had something went wrong on Zeus' end, he would've lost.Nah, Adam had the strongest ability, but he wasn't the strongest - he quite literally died as he could not withstand Zeus' blows, nor could his eyes last long enough to win.
The part about his keeping fighting while dead sounds cool, but it's the biggest bullshit in the series so far. Not like it helped Adam win, anyway.


