Games Top Ten Game - Interim Round 105: Top 10 Hottest video games female characters

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,120
Reaction score
20,234
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Schedule

Current :

Interim Round 105
Hottest Female Video Game Characters
Host: @Erinyes

On Hold :
Worst Tropes in Anime/Manga/Light Novel
Host: zimbardo

Note: The schedule could still be changed/re-arranged depending on the hosts' availability.



Host:
@Erinyes

🎨
Artist Characters

👾
Badass Video Game Characters

🍕
Slice of Life Anime/Manga/LN

Host:
@Purity of Magi
🏜
Magi Characters
🧙‍♀️
Whey They Cry Characters

⛓
Chainsaw Man Characters
Host: @Gajeel

🏐
Haikyuu Characters
Host: @Holt

🎮
Video Game Characters [Remake]
Host: @Sky

👨
Dads/Father Figures
Host: @z.5

🎵
'Big 3' Music Rounds
Host: @Xadyu

🐼
Anime Pandas
Host: @Copy Panda

Tokyo Revengers Characters
Host: @Hermit

Interim Rounds
#01: Animated Shows Host: @Faust
#02: Animes Host: @Faust
#03: Music Bands/Groups Host: @Faust
#04: Music Duos Host: @Faust
#05: Music Artists Host: @Faust
#06: Anime OPs Host: @Faust
#07: Anime EDs Host: @Faust
#08: Anime OSTs Host: @Faust
#09: Anime Fights Host: @Faust
#10: Anime Groups Host: @Faust
#11: Anime Moves Host: @Faust
#12: Anime Duos Host: @Faust
#13: Anime Movies Host: @Faust
#14: Manga Series Host: @Faust
#15: Music Videos Host: @Faust
#16: Animated Movies Host: @Faust
#17: Video Games Host: @Faust
#18: Mangakas Host: @Faust
#19: Manga Characters Who Lived Up to the Hype Host: @Faust
#20: Most Sad Anime Moments Host: @Faust
#21: Anime Senseis Host: @Faust
#22: Video Game Duos Host: @Faust
#23: Anime Leaders Host: @Faust
#24: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Swordwielders Host: @Faust
#25: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Marks(wo)men Host: @Faust
#26: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Athletes Host: @Faust
#27: Video Game Villains Host: @Faust
#28: Animated (Non-Anime) Villains Host: @Faust
#29: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Villains Host: @Faust
#30: Underappreciated Anime Series Host: @Faust
#31: Underappreciated Animated Films Host: @Faust
#32: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Rivals/Archnemeses Host: @Faust
#33: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Romantic Pairings Host: @Faust
#34: Anime/Manga/Light Novel featuring Physical/Mental Disablities/Illness Host: @Faust
#35: Anime Full Soundtrack Host: @Faust
#36: Super Smash Bros. Fighter Suggestions Host: @Faust
#37: Animals Host: zimbardo
#38: Sci-Fi Movies Host: @Faust
#39: Type-Moon Characters Host: @Faust
#40: Countries with Best Cuisine Host: zimbardo
#41: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Characters That You Want To See Go All Out Host: @Faust
#42: Animal Crossing New Horizons Villagers Host: @Ustegius
#43: Dragon Ball Characters Host: @Faust
#44: One Piece Characters Host: @Faust
#45: Naruto Characters Host: @syx
#46: Bleach Characters Host: zimbardo
#47: Female Lead Characters [Anime/Manga/LN/VN] Host: @Brandish μ
#48: Parents/Guardians [Anime/Manga/LN/VN] Host: @Faust
#49: Fullmetal Alchemist Characters Host: @Purity of Magi
#50: Boku no Hero Academia Characters Host: @Hermit
#51: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Characters Host @GrySun
#52: Secondary Characters [Anime/Manga/LN/VN] Host: @revo
#53: Best Story Arcs [Anime/Manga/LN/VN] Host: @Faust
#54: Kimetsu no Yaiba Characters Host: @revo
#55: Anime Hair Host: @Evil3ye
#56: Gintama Characters Host: @Gryffindor
#57: Black Clover Characters Host: @Juviii
#58: Tensais Host: @Erinyes
#59: Waifus Host: @SirSamuel016
#60: Manga Artworks Host: @revo
#61: Hunter x Hunter Characters Host: @Nii
#62: Yū Yū Hakusho Characters Host: @Faust
#63: Pokémon Host: @Evil3ye
#64: Inspiring Characters Host: @desin24
#65: Shokugeki no Sōma Characters Host: @Tatsumaki
#66: Shingeki no Kyojin Characters Host: @Farfalla
#67: Stylish Characters Host: @Erinyes
#68: Husbandos Host: @revo
#69: Fairy Tail Characters Host: @Brandish μ
#70: Dr. Stone Characters Host: @Hermit
#71: Jujutsu Kaisen Characters Host: @Nii
#72: Romantic Scenes in Manga(wha) Host: @Erinyes
#73: Brawlers Host: @Faust
#74: Anime OST Composers Hosts: @Farfalla and @MArGi
#75: Video Game+Visual Novel OST Composers Hosts: @Farfalla and @MArGi
#76: Badass Male Characters - Host: @Erinyes
#77: Badass Female Characters - Host: @Erinyes
#78: Nanatsu no Taizai Characters - Host: @Hermit
#79: Manga/LN/VN That Need An Anime - Host: @Brandish μ
#80: Eurovision 2022 - Host: @Riku
#81: Female Mangaka - Host: @Erinyes
#82: Fate Characters - Host: @Nii
#83: Best Character Designs (Male) - Host: @Erinyes
#84: Best Character Designs (Female) - Host: @Erinyes
#85: Annoying Characters - Host: @Evil3ye
#86: Voice Actors (Seiyū) - Host: @Farfalla
#87: Video Game Character Designs (Male) - Host @Erinyes
#88: Video Game Character Designs (Female) - Host @Erinyes
#89: Eurovision 2023 - Host: @Riku
#90: Feel Good Slices of Life Anime/Manga/Light Novel - Host: @Erinyes
#91: Kingdom Characters - Host: @MArGi
#92: Anime OPs (Remake) - Host; @Erinyes

ON HOLD
#??: Worst Tropes in Anime/Manga/Light Novel - Host: @z.5
#??: Massively Multiplayer Online Games (MMOs)
For rounds hosted by @BluePegasus Go here
For rounds hosted by @Xadyu Go here
For rounds hosted by zimbardo Go here

Hosting Priority List and Window of Availability

Video games in terms of story
Villains you wish had won [Anime/Manga/LN/VN]


I've made a thread to alert people when new rounds are starting, when lists are to be sent, when the number 1 has been released, etc.

I hope that it is a useful tool for you lot.

Please watch the thread and, if hosting, post messages to alert people to anything useful within the game
:verily

1K page celebration post [courtesy of Valhalla777]
 
Last edited:

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
Make Borsch great again!
 
  • Like
Reactions: z.5

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,660
Reaction score
31,921
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
seems Latin countries are a world of delicioso foods ❤

'd like to try african foods
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
Syx-kun, i ve already done my list like 2 days ago, just havent sent it yet coz wanted to change maybe 1 or 2 of my picks, but i had no intention to skip this ! :zomg at worse i ll send it as it is.
I don't need a reply, I need you to pm Faust!




Next batch of tags:

@zimbardo, for good ol' Naruto times?





@Jammin, wanna represent Tower of God, Soul Society, and the Mashima universe in the upcoming theme?



@Holt, you can push Tower of God characters as a tag team with Jammin?



@Seraph, any Boruto characters the Naruto-only people are missing? What about Acier, Nozel, Charlotte, Dorothy from Black Clover?





@kkck, I see you in various battle manga sections. Would you mind sending your top10 anime/manga/light novel characters that you want to see go all out to FaustXIII?



Thanks to anyone taking the time to read dis!




Hey sweeties!



The Top Ten Best Countries for Food [The Main Courses] is nearing its closure, which means the next theme - Anime/Manga/Light Novel Characters That You Want To See Go All Out - is underway. It currently lacks on participants, and thus is on the verge of certain death.



I was kindly asked to tag some people, so here I am. Gonna tag some people who I think might be interested in it. Since I can only tag 5 people per post, I'm gonna spam this thread a little bit while the current hot theme is ongoing. I ask for forgiveness.



Here we go:

@Brandish, you have quite some battle mangas under your belt, no?




@Nii, do syx a favor once in your life. :hmph




@Kiki, wanna stand in for Fairy Tail characters? =)




@Organizized, One Piece offers a lot of these characters, don't you think? You could easily make a top20. :nod




@Erinyes, Feitan, Ging, Pariston, Silva, Zeno, Mizaistom, Botobai, Cheadle, Piyon?




Have a heartful syxy Rasengan!



Much obliged!

 

z.5

Only Half Psychic
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 26, 2008
Messages
3,990
Reaction score
18,557
Gender
Hidden
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Sorry - got a load of stuff to do currently.

Will try to finish this round tonight (and maybe deal with your thing also syx)
:verily
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,100
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
I was going to pm for the next top ten but now I won't until I get a personalised invitation like the rest '-'
 

z.5

Only Half Psychic
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 26, 2008
Messages
3,990
Reaction score
18,557
Gender
Hidden
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Palate Cleansers
L'Aperitif
The bread selection
The Entrées
The Wines
The Main Courses

The Desserts


4th
50 points

Spain
Brandish (5) + Elusia (6) + Erinyes (8) + FaustXIII (7) + goldb (3) + GrySun (3) + Hardy (1) + Juviii (2) + Purity of Magi (6) + revo (9)

Vegetarian Paella [Erinyes]


Churros [GrySun]



Paella [Juviii]



Tortilla Española [Purity of Magi]


Spain, thank you for introducing tortilla's in this world. Best shit ever man. I wish I had a picture of my own made tortilla or for my lasagne, oh well it is what it is lol

Paella [revo]




3rd
64 points

China
Brandish (8) + Erinyes (3) + Farfalla (4) + FaustXIII (5) + goldb (6) + GrySun (5) + Hardy (5) + Kiki (8) + Purity of Magi (5) + shinobi (4) + Ustegius (6) + zimbardo (5)

Fried Rice [Erinyes]


Farfalla - https://mangahelpers.com/forum/conversations/top-10.1408382/#convMessage-1550662

Peking Duck [GrySun]


Random Selection [Purity of Magi]



Dim sum [zimbardo]


I once visited a Dim sum restaurant, with a frend, and ate through the whole menu (like 40, or so, different dishes) twice - enough said
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,100
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
YEAH TORTILLA

Didn't want to get in a political debate but I used to eat a ton of god-like sammishes in Basque festivals, and I counted that for Spanish food.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Out of the many things in my country, I would say food is the best one.
There's so much variety it would take days to try everything: salmorejo, pulpo a la gallega, fabada, paella, jamón iberico, puchero, boquerones, espetos, piononos, top pork dishes, tortilla de papas...

Oh and there's churros too u.u
 

z.5

Only Half Psychic
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 26, 2008
Messages
3,990
Reaction score
18,557
Gender
Hidden
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Oh - one thing I meant to post under India

Whilst I was living and working in Japan, one of my good friends [an Indian - born and bred] gave me this recipe

I only cooked it once, but it was pretty great - this game reminded me that I had it
:verily

Ingredients
Chicken, beans, carrots, red onion, mint leaves, green chilli, ginger, garlic, yoghurt, cinnamon sticks, cardamom, cloves, garam masala basmati rice, and vegetable oil.

Utensils
Pressure cooker and wok.

Procedure:
Chicken:

Thaw the chicken / use fresh chicken and chop into cubes
Chop finely 2 large pods of garlic and 1cm3 ginger
Into a cup/bowl add approx 100 ml yoghurt - to the yoghurt add the finely diced garlic, ginger and 1 table spoon of garam masala and mix well
Apply paste onto the chicken and leave aside for 30-45 min.

Rice:
Place pressure cooker on medium flame
Add 1 tb spoon of vegetable oil
Add finely chopped red onion, ground cumin (or a handful of whole cumin) and sauté until onions go golden brown
Wash 1 mug of basmati rice with water
Discard water and add the basmati rice to the onion sauté
Add 2 volumes of water and mix well
Break 2 cinnamon sticks into fine pieces and add, add 3 pods of cardamom, 8 whole cloves, 3 chopped bay leaves and mix well
Turn flame to high and Pressure cook with the ‘weight’ on (or 5 min after most steam escape)
Allow rice to cool within pressure cooker

Vegetables:
Add 1 tb spoon oil to a wok
Add finely chopped red onion, 4 finely chopped thin green chilli, garlic and ginger, and sauté until golden brown
Add medium sized chopped beans and carrots
Add a cup of water and close with lid to allow faster cooking; cook on slow-medium flame
Add 1.5 tb spoon salt
Mix well and allow cooking until carrots go moderately soft

Biryani:
To this, add the marinated chicken, mix thoroughly
Add 1 cinnamon stick, and 4 cloves and 7 stems of chopped mint leaves
Mix well and cook on slow-medium flame with closed lid until chicken is cooked well
Add rice as prepared above and mix well
Garnish with coriander, cashew nuts and raisins in melted butter

Copied and pasted, with minor formatting (and a very rudimentary glance over) - so I can't promise that it entirely makes sense
:invalid


Oh and there's churros too u.u
It's funny - I really like churros.
But when I think of them, I can't help but picture going to the cinema...

The fresh churros were one of the best things to get, when I went to watch films in Japan

To be fair, I guess this is better than what I think of when I read the word 'kebab'

When I think of those, I can't help but picture myself horrifically drunk - staggering back home, eating a kebab out of a paper bag, with grease slowly dripping down my forearm (I know I'm truly drunk when I am hankering for a greasy doner)
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,100
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
...churros at the movies sounds kinda weird
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
When I think of those, I can't help but picture myself horrifically drunk - staggering back home, eating a kebab out of a paper bag, with grease slowly dripping down my forearm (I know I'm truly drunk when I am hankering for a greasy doner)
You just described the exact mental image I get whenever I hear the word kebab.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
It's funny - I really like churros.
But when I think of them, I can't help but picture going to the cinema...

The fresh churros were one of the best things to get, when I went to watch films in Japan
Best part of japanese cinemas. Meanwhile in germany best I can get are m&ms.
 
  • Hug
Reactions: z.5

z.5

Only Half Psychic
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 26, 2008
Messages
3,990
Reaction score
18,557
Gender
Hidden
Country
Holy Britannian Empire

And now for the final 2 picks - I hope that this game was as fulfilling for you lot as it was for me


The Cheese Board
Even the cheapest diner will offer desserts - an impressive cheese selection, however, is an absolute necessity to end a quality meal


2nd
109 points


Italy
Brandish (9) + Elusia (4) + Erinyes (9) + Farfalla (5) + FaustXIII (9) + goldb (4) + GrySun (4) + Hardy (10) + Juviii (8) + Kiki (6) + MarmaladeSky (8) + Purity of Magi (7) + revo (10) + shinobi (10) + Ustegius (4) + zimbardo (2)

Aubergine Lasagne [Erinyes]


Calzone [GrySun]



Pizza [Juviii]



Pasta Arrabiata [MarmaladeSky]



Lasagne [Purity of Magi]


LASAGNE. That's just it. Simply lasagne, because I love lasagne a lot lol. So.. LASAGNE IT IS

Tirasmisú [revo]


So many options in this one, and all excelents, so just going for a sweet again :blush
Since I'm sure many people picked Italy too


Saltimbocca [zimbardo]



1st
123 points

Japan
Elusia (8) + Erinyes (10) + Farfalla (9) + FaustXIII (10) + GrySun (10) + Hardy (8) + Juviii (5) + Kiki (7) + MarmaladeSky (9) + Purity of Magi (10) + revo (8) + shinobi (9) + Ustegius (10) + zimbardo (10)

Okonomiyaki [Erinyes]



CoCo Curry [GrySun]


Will add the curry from CoCo Curry, best one I had in Japan. So many toppings.. I hope the classics like ramen, soba, yakiniku or sukiyaki get their pics too

Sushi [Juviii]



Ramen [Purity of Magi]


Oh Japan... it has such great dishes! From Sushi, to Tempura, to Sashimi, to Ramen, to Sakiyaki and what not! Amazing cuisine for an amazing country, what else do we want more? Oh yeah. MORE FOOD

Udon [revo]



Unagi [zimbardo]



There are so many things that I could list here - from those already listed, udon, ramen, okonomyaki, sushi - to sashimi, oden, shabu shabu, yakitori... From the cheap, delicious, ikayaki, to the expensive, delectable, Wagyu - From the bizarre pizzas, to the even more insane ice creams... Japan has a habit of taking something simple and going batshit crazy with it (often with the result of improving it dramatically [or, in the case of pizza, making it very 'Japanese']...

Anyone who has not visited Japan might be forgiven for not understanding quite how good Japanese food actually is - the food you get served outside of the country is but a pale immitation (and the sushi should not be compared at all...)

Oh, also, whilst I am writing this - Sashimi > Sushi, any day of the week!
 
Last edited:
Top