Kimetsu no Yaiba Chapter 204 Spoiler/Discussion Thread

Lil meen

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 4, 2020
Messages
502
Reaction score
754
Age
23
Country
United States

aaannnnannan

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2020
Messages
265
Reaction score
158
Age
25
Country
England
There will propably be a sequel series
Well if it’s with reincarnations I am in , if it’s with descendants sound too much like Boruto
 

Lil meen

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 4, 2020
Messages
502
Reaction score
754
Age
23
Country
United States
I honestly hope there isn’t a sequel but there is a high chance considering popularity
 

aaannnnannan

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2020
Messages
265
Reaction score
158
Age
25
Country
England
I honestly hope there isn’t a sequel but there is a high chance considering popularity
Same here, at least I’d like the have a sequel with the same characters we had here
 

levi12

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 6, 2018
Messages
1,426
Reaction score
897
Age
27
Country
Austria
I am happy for sequel as long as Tanjiro and others are still there even as reincarnation.

More Tanjiro and others I am very happy

Considering popularity this won t stay dead
 

Amarax

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Apr 10, 2018
Messages
24
Reaction score
13
Age
35
Country
Mexico
If it's a timeskip, I hope it's done in a way that makes sense. Time skips can be hit or miss and there are t some things to address I feel. I don't care about any ships so that's meeeeeh, there are some set up 'obvious' ones (Tan/butterfly girl, Zen/Nezu) but none of them are developed enough to be believable.

Personally, I would like the ending to be focused on acknowledging the deceased while the present living characters focus on what's next/the future. Time skip endings don't tend to do well I feel.

Anyways, I hope the final chapter is not too rushed and everything goes smoothly instead of just shoving everything into one chapter (see:magi ending)
 

levi12

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 6, 2018
Messages
1,426
Reaction score
897
Age
27
Country
Austria
If it's a timeskip, I hope it's done in a way that makes sense. Time skips can be hit or miss and there are t some things to address I feel. I don't care about any ships so that's meeeeeh, there are some set up 'obvious' ones (Tan/butterfly girl, Zen/Nezu) but none of them are developed enough to be believable.

Personally, I would like the ending to be focused on acknowledging the deceased while the present living characters focus on what's next/the future. Time skip endings don't tend to do well I feel.

Anyways, I hope the final chapter is not too rushed and everything goes smoothly instead of just shoving everything into one chapter (see:magi ending)
Blame Gotouge for not making those ship believable due to rushing the series.
 

savethecat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 5, 2016
Messages
3,330
Reaction score
5,440
Age
33
Country
United States
There will propably be a sequel series
I’m not on board if Gotouge isn’t writing, which I assume they won’t be if there’s a sequel.
 

XcrossX

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Apr 22, 2016
Messages
24
Reaction score
29
Age
38
Country
Peru
Imagine a timeskip with Yushiro writing a novel or drawing a manga in the modern age about the story of Tanjiro and the demon slayers
 

ShiranuiShiranai

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jun 15, 2017
Messages
165
Reaction score
371
Age
32
Country
Philippines
That time-skip panel is giving me Legend of Aang to Legend of Korra vibes. I want to see their reincarnation.
 

Franz

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2015
Messages
12,543
Reaction score
11,285
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Italy

From 4chan

3 months later, the cherry blossoms are blooming at the butterfly estate
>The last pillar meeting is held
>Demon slayer corps breaks up
>Kaburamaru is with Kanao now
>Kamaboko trio goes to Tanjiro's house

Also other spoilers mentioned Inosuke sharing his food with Aoi
 

aaannnnannan

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2020
Messages
265
Reaction score
158
Age
25
Country
England

From 4chan

3 months later, the cherry blossoms are blooming at the butterfly estate
>The last pillar meeting is held
>Demon slayer corps breaks up
>Kaburamaru is with Kanao now
>Kamaboko trio goes to Tanjiro's house

Also other spoilers mentioned Inosuke sharing his food with Aoi
i got more from an Instagram account :
Kanao is not blind and she meets with Tanjiro under a tree and she says something about win
Sanemi and Giyuu reconciliation
Sanemi and Nezuko reconciliation
 

levi12

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 6, 2018
Messages
1,426
Reaction score
897
Age
27
Country
Austria
Honestly I just want to see Iguro and Kanroji recognizing each other in the future , it’s the


i got more from an Instagram account :
Kanao is not blind and she meets with Tanjiro under a tree and she says something about win
Sanemi and Giyuu reconciliation
Sanemi and Nezuko reconciliation
win what that suppose to mean

Cool Sanemi,giyu and Nezuko rencociliation
 

aaannnnannan

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2020
Messages
265
Reaction score
158
Age
25
Country
England
i got more from an Instagram account :
Kanao is not blind and she meets with Tanjiro under a tree and she says something about win
Sanemi and Giyuu reconciliation
Sanemi and Nezuko reconciliation
In the meeting with Tanjiro she says that they achieved his goal and Tanjiro apparently says “how tender”
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

win what that suppose to mean

Cool Sanemi,giyu and Nezuko rencociliation
I think that the tree where they meet is like named “Must win”
 

levi12

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 6, 2018
Messages
1,426
Reaction score
897
Age
27
Country
Austria
In the meeting with Tanjiro she says that they achieved his goal and Tanjiro apparently says “how tender”
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



I think that the tree where they meet is like named “Must win”


I see can t wait for more spoilers
 

aaannnnannan

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2020
Messages
265
Reaction score
158
Age
25
Country
England
I see can t wait for more spoilers
I mean I don’t know how much true are they , but this account is literally the best one with spoilers so I guess there is an high chance that they are actually true
 

levi12

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 6, 2018
Messages
1,426
Reaction score
897
Age
27
Country
Austria
I mean I don’t know how much true are they , but this account is literally the best one with spoilers so I guess there is an high chance that they are actually true
Do you have link where you find this spoilers
 
Top