- Joined
- Apr 4, 2020
- Messages
- 502
- Reaction score
- 754
- Age
- 23
- Country
-
There will propably be a sequel seriesI kinda wish it went on just a bit longer to see an arc of this world in modern day lol
There will propably be a sequel seriesI kinda wish it went on just a bit longer to see an arc of this world in modern day lol
Well if it’s with reincarnations I am in , if it’s with descendants sound too much like BorutoThere will propably be a sequel series
Same here, at least I’d like the have a sequel with the same characters we had hereI honestly hope there isn’t a sequel but there is a high chance considering popularity
That's impossible. I don't think we should expect a sequel in the first place.Same here, at least I’d like the have a sequel with the same characters we had here
Blame Gotouge for not making those ship believable due to rushing the series.If it's a timeskip, I hope it's done in a way that makes sense. Time skips can be hit or miss and there are t some things to address I feel. I don't care about any ships so that's meeeeeh, there are some set up 'obvious' ones (Tan/butterfly girl, Zen/Nezu) but none of them are developed enough to be believable.
Personally, I would like the ending to be focused on acknowledging the deceased while the present living characters focus on what's next/the future. Time skip endings don't tend to do well I feel.
Anyways, I hope the final chapter is not too rushed and everything goes smoothly instead of just shoving everything into one chapter (see:magi ending)
I’m not on board if Gotouge isn’t writing, which I assume they won’t be if there’s a sequel.There will propably be a sequel series
i got more from an Instagram account :![]()
From 4chan
3 months later, the cherry blossoms are blooming at the butterfly estate
>The last pillar meeting is held
>Demon slayer corps breaks up
>Kaburamaru is with Kanao now
>Kamaboko trio goes to Tanjiro's house
Also other spoilers mentioned Inosuke sharing his food with Aoi
win what that suppose to meanHonestly I just want to see Iguro and Kanroji recognizing each other in the future , it’s the
i got more from an Instagram account :
Kanao is not blind and she meets with Tanjiro under a tree and she says something about win
Sanemi and Giyuu reconciliation
Sanemi and Nezuko reconciliation
In the meeting with Tanjiro she says that they achieved his goal and Tanjiro apparently says “how tender”i got more from an Instagram account :
Kanao is not blind and she meets with Tanjiro under a tree and she says something about win
Sanemi and Giyuu reconciliation
Sanemi and Nezuko reconciliation
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I think that the tree where they meet is like named “Must win”win what that suppose to mean
Cool Sanemi,giyu and Nezuko rencociliation
In the meeting with Tanjiro she says that they achieved his goal and Tanjiro apparently says “how tender”
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I think that the tree where they meet is like named “Must win”
I mean I don’t know how much true are they , but this account is literally the best one with spoilers so I guess there is an high chance that they are actually trueI see can t wait for more spoilers
Do you have link where you find this spoilersI mean I don’t know how much true are they , but this account is literally the best one with spoilers so I guess there is an high chance that they are actually true
No sorry they were posted on storiesDo you have link where you find this spoilers
I see do you think they are true or fakeNo sorry they were posted on stories