It's a pain having to answer so many posts sometimes...
I'll try my best to answer yours seperately later today @revo because your posts are in a league of their own
by then I'm sure more new posts are waiting for me anyway

What Sky said about Barret. The victoy fanfare from the original:
Also, I was pretty much the same with mostly using Cloud. His gameplay is just real fun, and there's not too much need to use other chars besides using their special moves or magic/items. But I think you'll get even more comfortable with it eventually, and the fights are getting more challenging too, so you might just switch more often in the future. That how it was for me at least, especially after I got used to some of the other fighting styles xD Still used Cloud the most by far, though.
Also, this is how the scene was supposed to end:
Did you get the Materia in the end?
Also very glad to hear you're still enjoying the game a lot

Though I'll have you know Tifa gets some sick moves later on, too.

And yes, you can't really figure out that stuff yet. The main mysteries won't really get explained in this game, besides a few things.
About the Airbuster (that's the name
) fight, some people actually make it a challenge to not deactivate anything and battle him at full strength, but I'm not among that group either haha. Fight still was plenty cool 
Also looking forward to see if your opinion about Aerith will change during the course of the game, but in general Tifa is just best girl, without a shred of a doubt.
Golden boy looks fabulous :3

It's honestly been too long for me to remember what exactly happened near the start of the second season, but from my vague memory I think I felt a bit similar xD How did you like the Banquet of the Kings? That's been one of the highlights for many, me included. @syx will be glad to hear you enjoyed Kiritsugu's backstory. It's really tragic
A few more questions:
As for what's next.... Ideally read the Visual Novel hahahahaha. I doubt you have enough interest for that, but if you wanna give it a look at least, do tell me and I'll give you the directions on slack
If not, you should watch "Fate/Stay Night: Unlimited Blade Works" next, it's a sorta sequel to Fate/Zero.
Hopefully I can avoid confusing you, but keep in mind that there are basically three possible continuations for Fate/Zero:
- Fate/Stay Night: Fate (partly adapted in the very first Fate anime, but it's a horrible adaptation for the most part, so no watching that)
- Fate/Stay Night: Unlimited Blade Works/UBW (got an anime adaptation by the same studio who did Fate/Zero. It's not perfect, but pretty good for the most part)
- Fate/Stay Night: Heaven's Feel/HF (turned into 3 movies, and the last one is releasing in Japan this year (got delayed a bit bc Corona). This is what you should watch next after UBW)
Those three are all together in the Visual Novel, that's why I always recommend just reading that, bc it makes everything less complicated XD And it's honestly the best experience
Hope your internet will get faster though, for your sake 
I'll try my best to answer yours seperately later today @revo because your posts are in a league of their own
lol I know that feeling with the countdown, and checking every corner for a new treasure or items. You don't want to miss it, even if it's just a potion

What Sky said about Barret. The victoy fanfare from the original:
Also, I was pretty much the same with mostly using Cloud. His gameplay is just real fun, and there's not too much need to use other chars besides using their special moves or magic/items. But I think you'll get even more comfortable with it eventually, and the fights are getting more challenging too, so you might just switch more often in the future. That how it was for me at least, especially after I got used to some of the other fighting styles xD Still used Cloud the most by far, though.
Also, this is how the scene was supposed to end:
You see that item? No? Yeah... that angle was not optimal. I did another screenshot.
![]()
Really fun game so far. This is what I needed.[/fieldset]
Did you get the Materia in the end?Also very glad to hear you're still enjoying the game a lot

Nothing better than beating the shit out of mobs while you rain down thousands of slashes with your huge, cool-looking sword. I know why I like swordwielders in generalI like to play with Cloud, hence there is no reason for me to switch characters as long as I'm able to proceed forward. It's not like I would be stubborn enough to refuse to switch if the game calls for it.I haven't heard anything about the hard mode being especially... hard. But I'm gonna check on it later.
![]()

Though I'll have you know Tifa gets some sick moves later on, too.
lol dude, the weapon abilities are rather important and make the combat more fun, good thing you finally noticed

And yes, you can't really figure out that stuff yet. The main mysteries won't really get explained in this game, besides a few things.
About the Airbuster (that's the name
) fight, some people actually make it a challenge to not deactivate anything and battle him at full strength, but I'm not among that group either haha. Fight still was plenty cool 
Also looking forward to see if your opinion about Aerith will change during the course of the game, but in general Tifa is just best girl, without a shred of a doubt.
Golden boy looks fabulous :3
Marmy!![]()
I'm here, I've come to bother you in your own thread~
So I've finished fate/zeroStruggled to finish it honestly, especially around the start of the second season - but when they showed more of the backstories of the characters (Emiya's in particular), it definitely helped getting me hooked
Want to watch more of it, I do see the appeal of the series now so I thought I should ask Nii which one is next on the list!

It's honestly been too long for me to remember what exactly happened near the start of the second season, but from my vague memory I think I felt a bit similar xD How did you like the Banquet of the Kings? That's been one of the highlights for many, me included. @syx will be glad to hear you enjoyed Kiritsugu's backstory. It's really tragic
A few more questions:- How do you like the OST? Any fav track(s)?
- Gilgamesh - hate or like?
- Broskander, yes or no?
- Fav chars in general?
- Your thoughts on the last fight?
As for what's next.... Ideally read the Visual Novel hahahahaha. I doubt you have enough interest for that, but if you wanna give it a look at least, do tell me and I'll give you the directions on slack
If not, you should watch "Fate/Stay Night: Unlimited Blade Works" next, it's a sorta sequel to Fate/Zero.Hopefully I can avoid confusing you, but keep in mind that there are basically three possible continuations for Fate/Zero:
- Fate/Stay Night: Fate (partly adapted in the very first Fate anime, but it's a horrible adaptation for the most part, so no watching that)
- Fate/Stay Night: Unlimited Blade Works/UBW (got an anime adaptation by the same studio who did Fate/Zero. It's not perfect, but pretty good for the most part)
- Fate/Stay Night: Heaven's Feel/HF (turned into 3 movies, and the last one is releasing in Japan this year (got delayed a bit bc Corona). This is what you should watch next after UBW)
Those three are all together in the Visual Novel, that's why I always recommend just reading that, bc it makes everything less complicated XD And it's honestly the best experience
Take your time Kiki, I can waitNii! sorry for super late reply. my internet extremeeeely sucks I have to wait for 314 years to load a page with many amazing pics
fanarts soon! hopefully I am patient enough to wait
Hope your internet will get faster though, for your sake 
I haven't heard anything about the hard mode being especially... hard. But I'm gonna check on it later.



especially because of Nishimiya, I swear she's one of the cutest girls in anime to me. I'm more of a fan of series adapatations than movies, even if they can still end up great, when a manga gets a movie only it can rush and even change the story.
.
glad that Higurashi gets a little more of popularity though!
saved them all
)

and I know the movies are important to watch too haha, I will let you know when I finish Fate/Zero so I can catch up better! ^^





As for the insane Caster, you won't really see him again I fear, until you dive really deep into this franchise (and even then, only minor roles)

