Games Mafia Game 82 - Yu-Gi-Oh! - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
And now, the moment you've all been waiting for.

First, the playerlist:



And the game actions:
D1: N/A
N1:

Priority 1

Juviii (Prostitute) >>> desin24 >>> success!

Priority 2
Demonspeed (Sane Det) >>> Holt >>> success! >>> innocent
BlackTiger (Insane Det) >>> Takuan >>> success! >>> guilty
MarmaladeSky (Investigator) >>> N/A
BD_Beno (Spy) >>> Holt >>> success! >>> gets nothing
James Rye (Spirit Medium) >>> N/A
Takuan (Sane Doc) >>> N/A
MUIMadara (Sane Doc) >>> BD_Beno >>> success!
digitaldude (M. Det) >>> BD_Beno >>> success! >>> Spy

Priority 3
Gajeel (M. Boss) >>> N/A
desin24 (M. Janitor) >>> Holt >>> fails!
GrySun (M. Strongman) >>> N/A
Asako (Serial Killer) >>> MarmaladeSky >>> success!

D2: N/A
N2:

Priority 1

Juviii (Prostitute) >>> Holt >>> success!

Priority 2
Demonspeed (Sane Det) >>> Asako >>> success! >>> guilty (still dead tho. rip)
BlackTiger (Insane Det) >>> Demonspeed >>> success! >>> guilty
BD_Beno (Spy) >>> Juviii >>> success! >>> targeted Holt
James Rye (Spirit Medium) >>> N/A
Takuan (Sane Doc) >>> N/A
MUIMadara (Sane Doc) >>> James Rye >>> success! (nice)
digitaldude (M. Det) >>> Juviii >>> success! >>> Prostitute

Priority 3
Gajeel (M. Boss) >>> Demonspeed >>> success!
desin24 (M. Janitor) >>> N/A
GrySun (M. Strongman) >>> N/A
Asako (Serial Killer) >>> James Rye >>> fails!

D3: N/A
N3:

Priority 1

Juviii (Prostitute) >>> GrySun >>> fails!

Priority 2
BlackTiger (Insane Det) >>> GrySun >>> success! >>> innocent!
BD_Beno (Spy) >>> Belserion >>> success! >>> gets nothing
Takuan (Sane Doc) >>> N/A
MUIMadara (Sane Doc) >>> Seraph >>> Fails!
digitaldude (M. Det) >>> MUIMadara >>> success! >>> Doctor

Priority 3
Gajeel (M. Boss) >>> N/A
desin24 (M. Janitor) >>> N/A
GrySun (M. Strongman) >>> Seraph >>> success! (the power of the strongman for ya lol)
Asako (Serial Killer) >>> N/A

D4:
Evil3ye got lynched in D2. He comes back in D4. (welcome back!)
Holt uses Prosecutor role on DD. It fails as he died from the cowboy card (press F)

N4:

Priority 1

Juviii (Prostitute) >>> N/A

Priority 2
BlackTiger (Insane Det) >>> MUIMadara >>> success! >>> guilty
BD_Beno (Spy) >>> GrySun >>> fails due to cointoss!
Takuan (Sane Doc) >>> BD_Beno >>> success!
MUIMadara (Sane Doc) >>> Evil3ye >>> success!
digitaldude (M. Det) >>> N/A

Priority 3
Gajeel (M. Boss) >>> Juviii >>> success!
desin24 (M. Janitor) >>> N/A
GrySun (M. Strongman) >>> N/A

D5: N/A
N5:

Priority 2

BlackTiger (Insane Det) >>> desin24 >>> success! >>> innocent
Takuan (Sane Doc) >>> BlackTiger >>> success!
MUIMadara (Sane Doc) >>> digitaldude >>> success!
digitaldude (M. Det) >>> N/A

Priority 3
Gajeel (M. Boss) >>> N/A
desin24 (M. Janitor) >>> Takuan >>> success!

D6: N/A
N6:

Priority 2:

BlackTiger (Insane Det) >>> N/A
MUIMadara (Sane Doc) >>> N/A

Priority 3
Gajeel (M. Boss) >>> Evil3ye >>> success!
desin24 (M. Janitor) >>> N/A

D7: N/A
N7:

Priority 2

BlackTiger (Insane Det) >>> N/A

Priority 3
desin24 (M. Janitor) >>> Blacktiger >>> success! (congrats!)

In conclusion: lol mechanic.
If you guys want the Card and SC day/night actions, ask @uberfayt \o/
Thanks for playing!
:confetti

Co-host thoughts coming soon!
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,374
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
As for myself I admit to not liking the plan that heaps everything on seraph and trusting the Mafia to not kill him. But if he's ok with it then good hunting.
I'm not too good on it,the only benefit about it i see is getting this Role Reborn Card and trying to confirm someone,but who in their right mind would give up an active role? So far the only one that claimed passive is you. The rest is either not claiming or active. All of the claims being more or less important roles too.

What i really dislike about it all is,my becoming the price horse in all this,with my luck i'm gonna draw the short straw with all this and either die tonight or tomorrow. There is no inbetween in this with me. I feel like crumbling just by sheer pressure to make the right call today...i'm really not made to be the most trusted Townie...sigh...
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,679
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I never said you were preventing James' plan. Not actively anyway, you're voicing against it.
The RR is a good tool in order to confirm townie though... How do you want to use the card WITHOUT having to sacrifice a role before? Yes we lose a role, that's the whole point of the card and the mechanic. You're saying we should not use it? Then we have no tools to confirm anyone.
We absolutely should use it, but it‘s useless if a mafia uses it. Doesn‘t the spell return to the store if James doesn‘t use it? Yet he wants to get rid of it, leaving only 1 left.

My problem is with who is using the card, not the sacrifice nor anything else.
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
We lynch a Townie "or"? Taku,are you hearing yourself right now? We cannot afford to lynch a Townie. Absolutely not. The one who dies today must be the liar,there is no "but what if?" Scenario here. This is the cross we have to burn today otherwise we can bury all of ourselves within the next NP.
I hear myself yes. If you're 100% someone is Mafia, say it and vote against that player. Right now we can't know who lies or who doesn't. At least when going with James' proposition, we'll have a lead.
Like, i don't know what you want from me dude, we absolutely can't afford to lynch a townie? What's your plan in order to catch a mafia with a 100% accuracy and certainty TODAY ? We don't have one.
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,374
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
I hear myself yes. If you're 100% someone is Mafia, say it and vote against that player. Right now we can't know who lies or who doesn't. At least when going with James' proposition, we'll have a lead.
Like, i don't know what you want from me dude, we absolutely can't afford to lynch a townie? What's your plan in order to catch a mafia with a 100% accuracy and certainty TODAY ? We don't have one.
It's just...oh damn it...we don't have endless numbers to just say "Okay we lynch him,if he is legit good we know who's lying but we lost a Townie". I hate these plays that practically bank on a person dying just for us to get 1 one of these scumbags under the ground. We lost 4 Townies already,half of them to our own "genius" and now we are here trying to figure out if the plan of a legit suspect is going to bring a positive development into our game...thats where this Town is at.

I votekilled James but am waiting for any reveals or claims that could possible come out.if nothing comes,i'll probably lock. This entire situation is messed up.
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
We absolutely should use it, but it‘s useless if a mafia uses it. Doesn‘t the spell return to the store if James doesn‘t use it? Yet he wants to get rid of it, leaving only 1 left.

My problem is with who is using the card, not the sacrifice nor anything else.
I get what you're saying. We could wait for Evil's return in order to have 2 confirmed townies to use the cards and confirm 2 others or find mafias.
The problem is, in order to get the card back we have to lynch James. If James is townie, we effectively wasted one whole phase bickering, not making any progress; we'd lose a townie for nothing at all. By D4 we'd have eliminated zero mafia.

Actually no, that doesn't make sense. If James IS INDEED MAFIA, then when he has no chance of escaping the lynch, he'll use the card in order to prevent town from benefitting from it. If James is mafia, we already lost the card.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
This James is so reminiscent of the James from the Marvel Game. He's yelling in bolded caps lol. Tbh Asako is the least convincing of the two. There's something evasive in the way she replies. Now Gry seems to be defending her against a James who is ready and willing to die? I mean isn't the argument basically:

James: I will die and prove myself!!
Grysun: Just die James you're mafia!!

You're both going around in circles with the same endgame in mind.

As for myself I admit to not liking the plan that heaps everything on seraph and trusting the Mafia to not kill him. But if he's ok with it then good hunting.

As for the SM confusion, Gry you asked what Asako gains from lying. Well she might not be lying. If it's one big Mafia she could be Pirate and stole the role. Uber already confirmed if the pirate sacrifices the role after stealing, his role would still show as pirate in the graveyard. Even knowing that, James sacrificed his role. Asako is the one hesitating now.

I would be a lot more suspicious about the whole thing if James wasn't willing to die tbh.
I don't think my role got stolen else I should have failed my sacrifice today. Which is also why I believe Asako to be SM and not pirate. If my sacrifice had failed I would have insta-votelocked Asako and explained she must be Mafia pirate because how else could I fail my sacrifice when restrict mask was used on Gajeel and we already got IC and Jesus as roles that will always fail your sacrifice.

We can make this easy:
@uberfayt If a pirate or mafia pirate steals a role and the player who got his role stolen sacrifices his no longer existing role - will he fail the sacrifice, yes or no?

Great,another person i can't trust.




We lynch a Townie "or"? Taku,are you hearing yourself right now? We cannot afford to lynch a Townie. Absolutely not. The one who dies today must be the liar,there is no "but what if?" Scenario here. This is the cross we have to burn today otherwise we can bury all of ourselves within the next NP.




Oh yeah James,i'm sure the Mafias will bite themselves in the behind for being unable to buy Cards at night. They will surely vent their frustration through their still working killing action...
You can trust desin because he believes in my plan. He is trust-worthy far more trust-worthy than BlackTiger or Holt or Gry.

Then you are going to be very upset once I die because I am going to die as regular townie. Well, that is going to comfort me on the deadpad when you get confirmed tomorrow.

Yes and they should.
If I was Mafia and my role wasn't that great, I would have sacrificed on day 1, get a PoM, sacrifice again on day 2, steal SCs from townies thus stopping them from buying a RR free townie confirmation card at night 2 (Taku's sacrifice would have freaked me out as a Mafia player, so i would have either followed him or if I had an too important role force a less needed Mafia member to use the PoM). Then I would have used the newly gained SC to buy RR and burn through them by sacrificing and RRing myself over and over again and if Town would believe my BS play because they haven't realized yet how awesome RR is to proof townies with I would just buy another PoM for night 3 steal more SC, buy the trap cards and then kept removing negate cards from townies who had claimed active roles to block them with lvl attacks. Even if that had ended with my death it would have been worth it because my teammates could pile in on me after basically destroying all cards town could use against Mafia, meaning I gave my mates a good alias for day 4 and town no longer has the means to stop us from buying all the negate lvl 1 cards so they can't stop us blocking their votes and ofc has no means of using RR to confirm three townies with.

So yeah, you really disappoint me for trusting Asako more than me and not even doing the fail sacrifice to get the PoM instantly working on night 4.

@uberfayt You said there are two roles which cannot sacrifice due their role rules - does this mean they CAN'T even write to you they want to sacrifice or does this mean you will ALWAYS tell them that they failed in their sacrifice attempt? Because after all before you told us Evil or Sera might have sacrificed their roles to try to become cowboy for whatever reason.
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
@uberfayt can a vanilla townie role be sacrificed, in theory? Because after pirate usage he‘d just be a normal townie, how do you sacrifice that. Shouldn‘t it have failed when he used it?
If it works like you said then well played to you for thinking about it and Asako for assuming James would sacrifice the role for her plan.

Do you want to sacrifice your role for James to confirm you? I‘d call it an awful idea but don‘t wanna influence you.
Good questions. Will wait for the answers.

As for sacrificing my role I'd rather do it so that the spy or detective can equip it for at least one night considering so many of the active roles are out in the open, not to confirm myself. Like I said I'm all for self sacrifice if it helps town. But with everyone donating to seraphs welfare fund I don't even think they'll have enough chips to get the reborn card and especially not now that he's set to buy the last one. So if this is the only use left for it then sure. With Evil set to come back it might be better for me if I was lol.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
@uberfayt can a vanilla townie role be sacrificed, in theory? Because after pirate usage he‘d just be a normal townie, how do you sacrifice that. Shouldn‘t it have failed when he used it?
If it works like you said then well played to you for thinking about it and Asako for assuming James would sacrifice the role for her plan.

Do you want to sacrifice your role for James to confirm you? I‘d call it an awful idea but don‘t wanna influence you.
I never said you were preventing James' plan. Not actively anyway, you're voicing against it.
The RR is a good tool in order to confirm townie though... How do you want to use the card WITHOUT having to sacrifice a role before? Yes we lose a role, that's the whole point of the card and the mechanic. You're saying we should not use it? Then we have no tools to confirm anyone.
He is doing so now. Trying to keep potential townies from sacrificing to be confirmed today.:no
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,679
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Let me summarize all options with pros and cons:

1. James is mafia and he doesn‘t use role reborn.
+Role reborn goes back to the store.
-None.

2. James is mafia and he uses role reborn.
-He will try misleading us to lynch the other person. If it works it‘s a disaster.
-Either way, role reborn was wasted. Only 1 left.

3. James is town and he doesn‘t use role reborn.
-We fucked up, another town lynch.
+Role reborn still available, 2 left.

4. James is town and he uses role reborn.
-We still fucked up
-but we got a confirmed townie out of it, albeit a roleless one.

Correct me if I missed any pros/cons. Basically it‘s a risk/reward scenario, where imo option 1 is safest and best. Option 2 is a disaster, option 3 is also a disaster. Option 4 is okayish.
Order from best to worst: 1, 4, 2, 3.

We‘d be betting on the 4 to be the case. I don‘t believe in it, but option 2 is not much worse than option 1 compared to option 3 with 4.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

If James is mafia, we already lost the card.
Shit that‘s actually true, no way will he let himself die without using it.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Good questions. Will wait for the answers.

As for sacrificing my role I'd rather do it so that the spy or detective can equip it for at least one night considering so many of the active roles are out in the open, not to confirm myself. Like I said I'm all for self sacrifice if it helps town. But with everyone donating to seraphs welfare fund I don't even think they'll have enough chips to get the reborn card and especially not now that he's set to buy the last one. So if this is the only use left for it then sure. With Evil set to come back it might be better for me if I was lol.
Keep in mind the last card would then be used for a 1-night BP rather than confirming a person, but it‘s not a bad idea.
 

uberfayt

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 17, 2013
Messages
1,277
Reaction score
6,080
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Imperium of Mankind
@uberfayt can a vanilla townie role be sacrificed, in theory? Because after pirate usage he‘d just be a normal townie, how do you sacrifice that. Shouldn‘t it have failed when he used it?
If a vanilla townie tries to sacrifies, it'll result in a failure.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,679
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
1. James is mafia and he doesn‘t use role reborn.
+Role reborn goes back to the store.
-None.
Yeah never mind, with what Taku said we‘re losing role reborn here, not going back to the store. RIP.
 

uberfayt

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 17, 2013
Messages
1,277
Reaction score
6,080
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Imperium of Mankind
@uberfayt If a pirate or mafia pirate steals a role and the player who got his role stolen sacrifices his no longer existing role - will he fail the sacrifice, yes or no?
Yes, it will fail.
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,374
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Any thoughts of you all to Juviii having targetted Desin on N1? I saw some of you ask about it but none actually caring about the answer so far.

Thoughts on Desin in general? I doubt he can be trusted. Holt and Juviii are fine with revealing but they want Gry to do so as well,another dead end right now.

I don't know what to do anymore...
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,679
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Any thoughts of you all to Juviii having targetted Desin on N1? I saw some of you ask about it but none actually caring about the answer so far.

Thoughts on Desin in general? I doubt he can be trusted. Holt and Juviii are fine with revealing but they want Gry to do so as well,another dead end right now.

I don't know what to do anymore...
No idea what she did to him so no clue. But it is consistent, I think she said she distrusted desin d1 or d2.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Not sure why Juviii and Holt are stuck on me for their reveal when there‘s Gajeel, desin and Tiger left as well, unless I missed another afk person‘s reveal.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I'm not too good on it,the only benefit about it i see is getting this Role Reborn Card and trying to confirm someone,but who in their right mind would give up an active role? So far the only one that claimed passive is you. The rest is either not claiming or active. All of the claims being more or less important roles too.

What i really dislike about it all is,my becoming the price horse in all this,with my luck i'm gonna draw the short straw with all this and either die tonight or tomorrow. There is no inbetween in this with me. I feel like crumbling just by sheer pressure to make the right call today...i'm really not made to be the most trusted Townie...sigh...
See it from that way - if you die then that means our docs, spies and det should have had a free running tonight.
But again, mafia wont waste their kill on you. Not with so many townies refusing to sacrifice.

It's just...oh damn it...we don't have endless numbers to just say "Okay we lynch him,if he is legit good we know who's lying but we lost a Townie". I hate these plays that practically bank on a person dying just for us to get 1 one of these scumbags under the ground. We lost 4 Townies already,half of them to our own "genius" and now we are here trying to figure out if the plan of a legit suspect is going to bring a positive development into our game...thats where this Town is at.

I votekilled James but am waiting for any reveals or claims that could possible come out.if nothing comes,i'll probably lock. This entire situation is messed up.
Why am I the legit suspect though? I am the one who claimed first SM on day 3. I sacrificed my role. I proposes a plan that would either confirm me townie or mafia but never mafia hiding as townie as that is impossible with RR. I am offering to die today.
Seriously, Seraph, what else do you want me to do, man?
Like all I can do now is die, be confirmed townie and then write in the mafia discussion thread: Should have believed me, Sera, really....should have....
If I could have used the RR at least my death would have made sense.
At least now I got you to see RR as a useful way of confirming townies.
I guess that is all I can do with people who are too scared to do anything with risks involved.
Just make sure if you have SC left over and beno is still alive that he can get bel's BP ability, bel's right with saying that it is better used on an investigation role for night 5.
Just promise me this: When I die townie, and I will do that, do not question my plan anymore. Because Mafia will have already succeed at that point and will most likely steal one of the RRs tonight or even both if you get unlucky with your coinflip. Which is also why I want you to buy and use PoM as that might reduce the amount of SC Mafia has just enough to stop them from having 6 SC on one person.

I get what you're saying. We could wait for Evil's return in order to have 2 confirmed townies to use the cards and confirm 2 others or find mafias.
The problem is, in order to get the card back we have to lynch James. If James is townie, we effectively wasted one whole phase bickering, not making any progress; we'd lose a townie for nothing at all. By D4 we'd have eliminated zero mafia.

Actually no, that doesn't make sense. If James IS INDEED MAFIA, then when he has no chance of escaping the lynch, he'll use the card in order to prevent town from benefitting from it. If James is mafia, we already lost the card.
Exactly.
So why should I propose such a complicated plan of confirming Asako when i could pull a Taku just destroy the card on my own role? It makes no sense.

Good questions. Will wait for the answers.

As for sacrificing my role I'd rather do it so that the spy or detective can equip it for at least one night considering so many of the active roles are out in the open, not to confirm myself. Like I said I'm all for self sacrifice if it helps town. But with everyone donating to seraphs welfare fund I don't even think they'll have enough chips to get the reborn card and especially not now that he's set to buy the last one. So if this is the only use left for it then sure. With Evil set to come back it might be better for me if I was lol.
That is a good idea, Bel.
I told Sera to give left-over SC to beno if both are alive next day that way Beno can buy a rr in night 5 to confirm you. Though honestly... if I do die today without using my RR card... then I think Seraph buying and using both cards tomorrow would be the best play to stop Mafia from buying and hiding a RR on one of their guys. And for that Sera needs 12 SC and to get that amount of SC he needs to fail his sacrifice today and buy a PoM tonight and use it right away. Then we keep both cards safe in townie hands.
Again, I don't think there is a SM use left for Mafia, not after Demon's reveal yesterday. If they really had an escort they would have blocked demon instead and frame him as a liar and what not and killed Madara instead as demon having no result would not speak for him very well. And even if mafia had an escort they would still use the strongman on demon due not knowing if town also has a prostitute and thus could either block their normal killer or their escort if their escort were to block Madara.

Well.
I am done for today.
Repeating myself too often.
Talking to walls, people with too little imagination and even smaller hearts.
No use wasting my previous time to convince people who don't want to be convinced because either they are mafia and want the plan to fail anyway or they are town but are too scared to take any risks.
I'm going to play a videogame now.
I will see you all roughly an hour before the game ends.
And I will pester @Seraph to do a sacrifice and fail it already so he can do the PoM play and buy both RR cards tonight if I have to die without confirming anyone! Mark my words, Sera, I am going to ask you in every post before the day ends "Why haven't you sacrificed yet?".
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
Exactly.
So why should I propose such a complicated plan of confirming Asako when i could pull a Taku just destroy the card on my own role? It makes no sense.
Lol now that's just rude :emobirb
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,374
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
See it from that way - if you die then that means our docs, spies and det should have had a free running tonight.
But again, mafia wont waste their kill on you. Not with so many townies refusing to sacrifice.
Well.
I am done for today.
Repeating myself too often.
Talking to walls, people with too little imagination and even smaller hearts.
No use wasting my previous time to convince people who don't want to be convinced because either they are mafia and want the plan to fail anyway or they are town but are too scared to take any risks.
I'm going to play a videogame now.
I will see you all roughly an hour before the game ends.
And I will pester @Seraph to do a sacrifice and fail it already so he can do the PoM play and buy both RR cards tonight if I have to die without confirming anyone! Mark my words, Sera, I am going to ask you in every post before the day ends "Why haven't you sacrificed yet?".
So,on one side it's all fine and cool if i die tonight because its better than one of the Docs dying? Makes sense. But at the same time you want me to live,follow your plan and buy both of these cards?

James,if i die tonight then the cards and the chips are gone. That is exactly why i hated playing the Main Role in this "Seraph: How i became rich over a single Day!"-Movie. It all banks on me surviving to pull this Role Reborn Play,plus this PoM Play which only serves to steal a Starchip from Mafias who don't care anyway since we have been doing most of the work for them. The only thing they had to do was to enter a kill action at night and then Adios Muchachos off to bed...

Nobody holds it against me for not being fine with this right?
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
So,on one side it's all fine and cool if i die tonight because its better than one of the Docs dying? Makes sense. But at the same time you want me to live,follow your plan and buy both of these cards?

James,if i die tonight then the cards and the chips are gone. That is exactly why i hated playing the Main Role in this "Seraph: How i became rich over a single Day!"-Movie. It all banks on me surviving to pull this Role Reborn Play,plus this PoM Play which only serves to steal a Starchip from Mafias who don't care anyway since we have been doing most of the work for them. The only thing they had to do was to enter a kill action at night and then Adios Muchachos off to bed...

Nobody holds it against me for not being fine with this right?
You're already the richest man here though, it is done. You can either gift back the points everybody gave you, or keep them and use them tonight. But having them and not using them is meaningless.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top