Games Top Ten Game - Interim Round 105: Top 10 Hottest video games female characters

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,120
Reaction score
20,234
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Schedule

Current :

Interim Round 105
Hottest Female Video Game Characters
Host: @Erinyes

On Hold :
Worst Tropes in Anime/Manga/Light Novel
Host: zimbardo

Note: The schedule could still be changed/re-arranged depending on the hosts' availability.



Host:
@Erinyes

🎨
Artist Characters

👾
Badass Video Game Characters

🍕
Slice of Life Anime/Manga/LN

Host:
@Purity of Magi
🏜
Magi Characters
🧙‍♀️
Whey They Cry Characters

⛓
Chainsaw Man Characters
Host: @Gajeel

🏐
Haikyuu Characters
Host: @Holt

🎮
Video Game Characters [Remake]
Host: @Sky

👨
Dads/Father Figures
Host: @z.5

🎵
'Big 3' Music Rounds
Host: @Xadyu

🐼
Anime Pandas
Host: @Copy Panda

Tokyo Revengers Characters
Host: @Hermit

Interim Rounds
#01: Animated Shows Host: @Faust
#02: Animes Host: @Faust
#03: Music Bands/Groups Host: @Faust
#04: Music Duos Host: @Faust
#05: Music Artists Host: @Faust
#06: Anime OPs Host: @Faust
#07: Anime EDs Host: @Faust
#08: Anime OSTs Host: @Faust
#09: Anime Fights Host: @Faust
#10: Anime Groups Host: @Faust
#11: Anime Moves Host: @Faust
#12: Anime Duos Host: @Faust
#13: Anime Movies Host: @Faust
#14: Manga Series Host: @Faust
#15: Music Videos Host: @Faust
#16: Animated Movies Host: @Faust
#17: Video Games Host: @Faust
#18: Mangakas Host: @Faust
#19: Manga Characters Who Lived Up to the Hype Host: @Faust
#20: Most Sad Anime Moments Host: @Faust
#21: Anime Senseis Host: @Faust
#22: Video Game Duos Host: @Faust
#23: Anime Leaders Host: @Faust
#24: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Swordwielders Host: @Faust
#25: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Marks(wo)men Host: @Faust
#26: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Athletes Host: @Faust
#27: Video Game Villains Host: @Faust
#28: Animated (Non-Anime) Villains Host: @Faust
#29: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Villains Host: @Faust
#30: Underappreciated Anime Series Host: @Faust
#31: Underappreciated Animated Films Host: @Faust
#32: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Rivals/Archnemeses Host: @Faust
#33: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Romantic Pairings Host: @Faust
#34: Anime/Manga/Light Novel featuring Physical/Mental Disablities/Illness Host: @Faust
#35: Anime Full Soundtrack Host: @Faust
#36: Super Smash Bros. Fighter Suggestions Host: @Faust
#37: Animals Host: zimbardo
#38: Sci-Fi Movies Host: @Faust
#39: Type-Moon Characters Host: @Faust
#40: Countries with Best Cuisine Host: zimbardo
#41: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Characters That You Want To See Go All Out Host: @Faust
#42: Animal Crossing New Horizons Villagers Host: @Ustegius
#43: Dragon Ball Characters Host: @Faust
#44: One Piece Characters Host: @Faust
#45: Naruto Characters Host: @syx
#46: Bleach Characters Host: zimbardo
#47: Female Lead Characters [Anime/Manga/LN/VN] Host: @Brandish μ
#48: Parents/Guardians [Anime/Manga/LN/VN] Host: @Faust
#49: Fullmetal Alchemist Characters Host: @Purity of Magi
#50: Boku no Hero Academia Characters Host: @Hermit
#51: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Characters Host @GrySun
#52: Secondary Characters [Anime/Manga/LN/VN] Host: @revo
#53: Best Story Arcs [Anime/Manga/LN/VN] Host: @Faust
#54: Kimetsu no Yaiba Characters Host: @revo
#55: Anime Hair Host: @Evil3ye
#56: Gintama Characters Host: @Gryffindor
#57: Black Clover Characters Host: @Juviii
#58: Tensais Host: @Erinyes
#59: Waifus Host: @SirSamuel016
#60: Manga Artworks Host: @revo
#61: Hunter x Hunter Characters Host: @Nii
#62: Yū Yū Hakusho Characters Host: @Faust
#63: Pokémon Host: @Evil3ye
#64: Inspiring Characters Host: @desin24
#65: Shokugeki no Sōma Characters Host: @Tatsumaki
#66: Shingeki no Kyojin Characters Host: @Farfalla
#67: Stylish Characters Host: @Erinyes
#68: Husbandos Host: @revo
#69: Fairy Tail Characters Host: @Brandish μ
#70: Dr. Stone Characters Host: @Hermit
#71: Jujutsu Kaisen Characters Host: @Nii
#72: Romantic Scenes in Manga(wha) Host: @Erinyes
#73: Brawlers Host: @Faust
#74: Anime OST Composers Hosts: @Farfalla and @MArGi
#75: Video Game+Visual Novel OST Composers Hosts: @Farfalla and @MArGi
#76: Badass Male Characters - Host: @Erinyes
#77: Badass Female Characters - Host: @Erinyes
#78: Nanatsu no Taizai Characters - Host: @Hermit
#79: Manga/LN/VN That Need An Anime - Host: @Brandish μ
#80: Eurovision 2022 - Host: @Riku
#81: Female Mangaka - Host: @Erinyes
#82: Fate Characters - Host: @Nii
#83: Best Character Designs (Male) - Host: @Erinyes
#84: Best Character Designs (Female) - Host: @Erinyes
#85: Annoying Characters - Host: @Evil3ye
#86: Voice Actors (Seiyū) - Host: @Farfalla
#87: Video Game Character Designs (Male) - Host @Erinyes
#88: Video Game Character Designs (Female) - Host @Erinyes
#89: Eurovision 2023 - Host: @Riku
#90: Feel Good Slices of Life Anime/Manga/Light Novel - Host: @Erinyes
#91: Kingdom Characters - Host: @MArGi
#92: Anime OPs (Remake) - Host; @Erinyes

ON HOLD
#??: Worst Tropes in Anime/Manga/Light Novel - Host: @z.5
#??: Massively Multiplayer Online Games (MMOs)
For rounds hosted by @BluePegasus Go here
For rounds hosted by @Xadyu Go here
For rounds hosted by zimbardo Go here

Hosting Priority List and Window of Availability

Video games in terms of story
Villains you wish had won [Anime/Manga/LN/VN]


I've made a thread to alert people when new rounds are starting, when lists are to be sent, when the number 1 has been released, etc.

I hope that it is a useful tool for you lot.

Please watch the thread and, if hosting, post messages to alert people to anything useful within the game
:verily

1K page celebration post [courtesy of Valhalla777]
 
Last edited:

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,243
Reaction score
33,629
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
This is the No-Fun Forum after this shit.

WAIT ZORO LOST?!
This should be marked as a public holiday in a calendar somewhere :lmao
Yea it definitely will be a holiday on Jealousy Island. I'm surprised you and the Lanji cohort are not there already. Once you've all arrived please message the rest of the world and we'll arrange the fiber optic cable that supplies you mob internet to be destroyed.

Terrible result.

Yes!

Marco had to be top 10 because of his appearance in the Oden flashback:



I do like Zoro though. But jfc his ultrafandom is so toxic it's actually made me unable to look at him the same way.
Yea I see your point, but I couldn't let this sway me much/at all, other people don't matter that much to me.

He has asked @Brandish μ to host it.
Brandish μ will host one. @Brandish μ, How about IR 63 after JoJo? Hopefully you're available during that time. Whenever that would be lol
Apologies, I was joking about hosting a FT Top 10.

To be honest, I don't think one done in this game can beat the ratings that were held in FT. Well, the Top 10 game was started by a group of people in FT. Those ratings were epic, there was fanjism and salt flying everywhere, and Val used do manga edits for it. That's not to say a Top 10 game here would be bad or redundant - the pool of participants will be different. However it has been done before and in an enthusiastic section (for Fairy Tail).
 
Last edited:

SnuggleCupcake

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
May 15, 2020
Messages
128
Reaction score
263
Gender
Female
Country
Fun Forum
Pardon you, I am not quite sure if people are even ready nor wanting to eye witness that. Does your way include by any chance milk? Just asking this for perhaps a nice experiment that you could potentially give to some around.
Why would the consuming of your flesh include milk?
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I didn't care enough to submit a list for One Piece, but I can already tell Franky was robbed.


For Naruto, if your list isn't the Akatsuki members plus maybe Shikamaru and Kakashi, then you're doing something wrong.
 

Ramen

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 19, 2019
Messages
7,997
Reaction score
8,492
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
This is the No-Fun Forum after this shit.



Yea it definitely with be a holiday on Jealousy Island. I'm surprised you and the Lanji cohort are not there already. Once you've all arrived please message the rest of the world and we'll arrange the fiber optic cable that supplies you mob internet to be destroyed.

Terrible result.



Yes!

Marco had to be top 10 because of his appearance in the Oden flashback:





Yea I see your point, but I couldn't let this sway me much/at all, other people don't matter that much to me.




Apologies, I was joking about hosting a FT Top 10.

To be honest, I don't think one done in this game can beat the ratings that were held in FT. Well, the Top 10 game was started by a group of people in FT. Those ratings were epic, there was fanjism and salt flying everywhere, and Val used do manga edits for it. That's not to say a Top 10 game here would be bad or redundant - the pool of participants will be different. However it has been done before and in an enthusiastic section (for Fairy Tail).
Are those the ones @Kiki hosted or the one @BluePegasus did? Either way it would be good to see other perspectives since FT has been dead for the last bit.
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,243
Reaction score
33,629
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Are those the ones @Kiki hosted or the one @BluePegasus did? Either way it would be good to see other perspectives since FT has been dead for the last bit.
There were several hosts over a few years I think.
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,847
Reaction score
23,513
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I didn't care enough to submit a list for One Piece, but I can already tell Franky was robbed.


For Naruto, if your list isn't the Akatsuki members plus maybe Shikamaru and Kakashi, then you're doing something wrong.
Lets face it. If you read Naruto to the end, like we all presumably did, then you already did something wrong. -_-;
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
If Itachi isn't top 2, then you have no taste.
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,847
Reaction score
23,513
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
If Itachi isn't top 2, then you have no taste.
Is there really a single "Must be top ____ character" in Naruto? Really?

With almost everyone I'm like "Man, ____ had so much potential. If it weren't for all those things about their character arc that made no sense if you think it about for even a split second... they really could have been great. :feelsbadman " So in a way you can make a convincing argument for anybody... and also nobody.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Eh idk, at least it wasn't a webtoon. :pleased
:errr
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Is there really a single "Must be top ____ character" in Naruto? Really?

With almost everyone I'm like "Man, ____ had so much potential. If it weren't for all those things about their character arc that made no sense if you think it about for even a split second... they really could have been great. :feelsbadman " So in a way you can make a convincing argument for anybody... and also nobody.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

:errr
Yes, because some of them were still popular even after the War Arc. I wouldn't be surprised if Minato or Naruto won this, unfortunately.

I agree, but still. We can still put that aside, no?
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,847
Reaction score
23,513
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Yes, because some of them were still popular even after the War Arc. I wouldn't be surprised if Minato or Naruto won this, unfortunately.

I agree, but still. We can still put that aside, no?
We kinda have to but as a result I feel like if somebody came out said like "The greatest characters in Naruto are Haku and Zabuza" who really wants to argue that point?

They may have been in like .0005% of the manga but Kishi didn't getting around to trying to draw blood from that particular stone. So maybe. I feel like there is a give and take with everybody like that.

Like sure the end of Itachi's character arc is pretty cool and he has a nice character design. Does it detract from that that his "plan" up until that point doesn't actually make any damn sense. It's all give and take. So I feel like anything goes.
 

Ramen

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 19, 2019
Messages
7,997
Reaction score
8,492
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Sakura is going to get #1 just for the lolz.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
How I made that mistake is beyond me :XD :XD
It's called drugs. Stop defending your horrible habit, just kick it like Kakashi poked Naruto's anus.

ufufufufufufufu
We kinda have to but as a result I feel like if somebody came out said like "The greatest characters in Naruto are Haku and Zabuza" who really wants to argue that point?

They may have been in like .0005% of the manga but Kishi didn't getting around to trying to draw blood from that particular stone. So maybe. I feel like there is a give and take with everybody like that.

Like sure the end of Itachi's character arc is pretty cool and he has a nice character design. Does it detract from that that his "plan" up until that point doesn't actually make any damn sense. It's all give and take. So I feel like anything goes.
Quite a few, I'd say, especially Minato fans. I don't remember how active you were during the last few months, but we've had members hyping up Minato so much to the point of saying he'd easily beat Itachi. However, I dunno if we have any Minato fan here, and it's not like things are going to get serious here anyway. But then again, unlike Haku and Zabuza, Minato's been featured long enough that the armless wonder could have seen a hit to his rep, which would prove your point.

Most likely so, especially since we don't have diehard Naruto fans here anymore.
 

Ramen

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 19, 2019
Messages
7,997
Reaction score
8,492
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
It's called drugs. Stop defending your horrible habit, just kick it like Kakashi poked Naruto's anus.

ufufufufufufufu
Go to sleep, crackhead.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I dunno if we have any Minato fan here,
:yondaime
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
How can I go to sleep if crack increases my energy and gives me insomnia? :hmm

Oh crap. But it's not like we're gonna have debates or fights anyway, so whatever.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Wait, why am I talking like I'm partaking or partook in this?
 

Ramen

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 19, 2019
Messages
7,997
Reaction score
8,492
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
How can I go to sleep if crack increases my energy and gives me insomnia? :hmm

Oh crap. But it's not like we're gonna have debates or fights anyway, so whatever.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Wait, why am I talking like I'm partaking or partook in this?
Definitely a crackhead
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
okay but vote for Itachi and Kakashi
 
Top