I'm now all in with Time Paradox Ghostwriter. I think it's a very unique and compelling character study i would not have expected from a Jump manga. I really appreciate how focused it is too, but I guess that can kill the whole thing too if you arent open to the concept or attached to this kind of protagonist already. I hope the time travelling will come back to the forefront with some more complexity, otherwise it's going to become stale. I'm also sensing a dark twist coming, Aino's closeup smiles are giving me bad vibes!
My other favorites are the usuals. Undead, JJK, Act Age and Moriking. They are all on a roll and haven't had a not great chapter in a long while (or since they started serialization).
CSM barely missed the top 5. Amazing ideas, but I think Fujimoto could have executed this one even better.
Also Ayakashi Triangle is exactly the light, fun, respectable mediocrity I expected from Yabuki. Viz should already have the next 3 chapters provided to them by Shueisha for translation and editing, so them making it web only is pretty much confirmation of it quickly becoming hardcore ecchi, possibly of the yuri and monster variety, despite its tame debut.