Games Top Ten Game - Interim Round 105: Top 10 Hottest video games female characters

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,124
Reaction score
20,250
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Schedule

Current :

Interim Round 105
Hottest Female Video Game Characters
Host: @Erinyes

On Hold :
Worst Tropes in Anime/Manga/Light Novel
Host: zimbardo

Note: The schedule could still be changed/re-arranged depending on the hosts' availability.



Host:
@Erinyes

🎨
Artist Characters

👾
Badass Video Game Characters

🍕
Slice of Life Anime/Manga/LN

Host:
@Purity of Magi
🏜
Magi Characters
🧙‍♀️
Whey They Cry Characters

⛓
Chainsaw Man Characters
Host: @Gajeel

🏐
Haikyuu Characters
Host: @Holt

🎮
Video Game Characters [Remake]
Host: @Sky

👨
Dads/Father Figures
Host: @z.5

🎵
'Big 3' Music Rounds
Host: @Xadyu

🐼
Anime Pandas
Host: @Copy Panda

Tokyo Revengers Characters
Host: @Hermit

Interim Rounds
#01: Animated Shows Host: @Faust
#02: Animes Host: @Faust
#03: Music Bands/Groups Host: @Faust
#04: Music Duos Host: @Faust
#05: Music Artists Host: @Faust
#06: Anime OPs Host: @Faust
#07: Anime EDs Host: @Faust
#08: Anime OSTs Host: @Faust
#09: Anime Fights Host: @Faust
#10: Anime Groups Host: @Faust
#11: Anime Moves Host: @Faust
#12: Anime Duos Host: @Faust
#13: Anime Movies Host: @Faust
#14: Manga Series Host: @Faust
#15: Music Videos Host: @Faust
#16: Animated Movies Host: @Faust
#17: Video Games Host: @Faust
#18: Mangakas Host: @Faust
#19: Manga Characters Who Lived Up to the Hype Host: @Faust
#20: Most Sad Anime Moments Host: @Faust
#21: Anime Senseis Host: @Faust
#22: Video Game Duos Host: @Faust
#23: Anime Leaders Host: @Faust
#24: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Swordwielders Host: @Faust
#25: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Marks(wo)men Host: @Faust
#26: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Athletes Host: @Faust
#27: Video Game Villains Host: @Faust
#28: Animated (Non-Anime) Villains Host: @Faust
#29: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Villains Host: @Faust
#30: Underappreciated Anime Series Host: @Faust
#31: Underappreciated Animated Films Host: @Faust
#32: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Rivals/Archnemeses Host: @Faust
#33: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Romantic Pairings Host: @Faust
#34: Anime/Manga/Light Novel featuring Physical/Mental Disablities/Illness Host: @Faust
#35: Anime Full Soundtrack Host: @Faust
#36: Super Smash Bros. Fighter Suggestions Host: @Faust
#37: Animals Host: zimbardo
#38: Sci-Fi Movies Host: @Faust
#39: Type-Moon Characters Host: @Faust
#40: Countries with Best Cuisine Host: zimbardo
#41: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Characters That You Want To See Go All Out Host: @Faust
#42: Animal Crossing New Horizons Villagers Host: @Ustegius
#43: Dragon Ball Characters Host: @Faust
#44: One Piece Characters Host: @Faust
#45: Naruto Characters Host: @syx
#46: Bleach Characters Host: zimbardo
#47: Female Lead Characters [Anime/Manga/LN/VN] Host: @Brandish μ
#48: Parents/Guardians [Anime/Manga/LN/VN] Host: @Faust
#49: Fullmetal Alchemist Characters Host: @Purity of Magi
#50: Boku no Hero Academia Characters Host: @Hermit
#51: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Characters Host @GrySun
#52: Secondary Characters [Anime/Manga/LN/VN] Host: @revo
#53: Best Story Arcs [Anime/Manga/LN/VN] Host: @Faust
#54: Kimetsu no Yaiba Characters Host: @revo
#55: Anime Hair Host: @Evil3ye
#56: Gintama Characters Host: @Gryffindor
#57: Black Clover Characters Host: @Juviii
#58: Tensais Host: @Erinyes
#59: Waifus Host: @SirSamuel016
#60: Manga Artworks Host: @revo
#61: Hunter x Hunter Characters Host: @Nii
#62: Yū Yū Hakusho Characters Host: @Faust
#63: Pokémon Host: @Evil3ye
#64: Inspiring Characters Host: @desin24
#65: Shokugeki no Sōma Characters Host: @Tatsumaki
#66: Shingeki no Kyojin Characters Host: @Farfalla
#67: Stylish Characters Host: @Erinyes
#68: Husbandos Host: @revo
#69: Fairy Tail Characters Host: @Brandish μ
#70: Dr. Stone Characters Host: @Hermit
#71: Jujutsu Kaisen Characters Host: @Nii
#72: Romantic Scenes in Manga(wha) Host: @Erinyes
#73: Brawlers Host: @Faust
#74: Anime OST Composers Hosts: @Farfalla and @MArGi
#75: Video Game+Visual Novel OST Composers Hosts: @Farfalla and @MArGi
#76: Badass Male Characters - Host: @Erinyes
#77: Badass Female Characters - Host: @Erinyes
#78: Nanatsu no Taizai Characters - Host: @Hermit
#79: Manga/LN/VN That Need An Anime - Host: @Brandish μ
#80: Eurovision 2022 - Host: @Riku
#81: Female Mangaka - Host: @Erinyes
#82: Fate Characters - Host: @Nii
#83: Best Character Designs (Male) - Host: @Erinyes
#84: Best Character Designs (Female) - Host: @Erinyes
#85: Annoying Characters - Host: @Evil3ye
#86: Voice Actors (Seiyū) - Host: @Farfalla
#87: Video Game Character Designs (Male) - Host @Erinyes
#88: Video Game Character Designs (Female) - Host @Erinyes
#89: Eurovision 2023 - Host: @Riku
#90: Feel Good Slices of Life Anime/Manga/Light Novel - Host: @Erinyes
#91: Kingdom Characters - Host: @MArGi
#92: Anime OPs (Remake) - Host; @Erinyes

ON HOLD
#??: Worst Tropes in Anime/Manga/Light Novel - Host: @z.5
#??: Massively Multiplayer Online Games (MMOs)
For rounds hosted by @BluePegasus Go here
For rounds hosted by @Xadyu Go here
For rounds hosted by zimbardo Go here

Hosting Priority List and Window of Availability

Video games in terms of story
Villains you wish had won [Anime/Manga/LN/VN]


I've made a thread to alert people when new rounds are starting, when lists are to be sent, when the number 1 has been released, etc.

I hope that it is a useful tool for you lot.

Please watch the thread and, if hosting, post messages to alert people to anything useful within the game
:verily

1K page celebration post [courtesy of Valhalla777]
 
Last edited:

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
The artist called 八尺ザ
Her pixiv Id is (was) 55329265 it seems.

With the site https://saucenao.com/index.php you can find mostly drawings from artists that used to have an Pixiv account (since its directly linked to the artist account). A very useful way to track them, in case you wonder who made a fanart and want to credit them also.
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,858
Reaction score
23,527
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
The artist called 八尺ザ
Her pixiv Id is (was) 55329265

With the site https://saucenao.com/search.php you can find mostly drawings from artists that used to have an Pixiv account (since its directly linked to the artist account). A very useful way to track them, in case you wonder who made a fanart and want to credit them also.
I was talking about the characters. I don't remember any of those. I guess after thinking about it I kinda remember the last one a little bit. She was the Tsuchikage's assistant right? Didn't know she became a Kage though. Is that from Naruto or is that Boruto action?
 

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
Ah, right. No clue who she is, (just a filler character it seems) and I didn't really watch that much of Shippuden or just skipped some parts of it, anyway. I couldn't really care much about it tbh. I liked the fanart that got used for her tho.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,708
Reaction score
61,410
Gender
Male
Country
France
I was talking about the characters. I don't remember any of those. I guess after thinking about it I kinda remember the last one a little bit. She was the Tsuchikage's assistant right? Didn't know she became a Kage though. Is that from Naruto or is that Boruto action?
She is Tsuchikage at the end of Naruto I think?(Do they even appear? I am not sure) And yes she is in Boruto of course and the movie(probably?).
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,858
Reaction score
23,527
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
She is Tsuchikage at the end of Naruto I think?(Do they even appear? I am not sure) And yes she is in Boruto of course and the movie(probably?).
Your not sure.... and you voted for this character. Why? Poor @syx, I'm started to realize the full scale of his tragedy.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,535
Reaction score
21,783
Gender
Female
Country
China
Wait so Guren, Udon and the earth kage are basically the last placr suggestions? ._.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Tfw when you have to really look for a character who didn't get enough time to be terrible.
The shounen disease 😷
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,646
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Wait so Guren, Udon and the earth kage are basically the last placr suggestions? ._.
Yes, the least popular of the popular picks(least popular would be everyone that wasn't picked by anyone).
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Tfwhen tfw is tfw when.
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
That girl Demon listed looks cute.
Yes, she is. Props to @Demonspeed for nominating her. I liked what I saw of her too, but she didn’t get enough focus to climb my top ten. Glad to see her here though, even if it 'just' one point (which means a lot actually).

Thanks for starting this in the middle of a workday, syx. :bored
Calm down bob-chan. I'm working as well. I just took a break to test the bb-code-waters. Consider this an exception. I won't submit any more ranking during my workday (I think we have the same time zone, so you are good to go).

Oh, whilst we are waiting for the next batch - quick message to state that if you wish to send your Bleach lists in now [PM to me, as I'm the one running it], feel free:verily
I haven't read or watched Bleach. However, I know some things due to my friends and they also made me watch Aizen vs. Soul Society. So, if it is okay for you, I can make a Bleach T10 list. But if you prefer submissions of people who properly watched/read Bleach, then I will take a pass. =)

I was talking about the characters. I don't remember any of those. I guess after thinking about it I kinda remember the last one a little bit. She was the Tsuchikage's assistant right? Didn't know she became a Kage though. Is that from Naruto or is that Boruto action?
She is Tsuchikage at the end of Naruto I think?(Do they even appear? I am not sure) And yes she is in Boruto of course and the movie(probably?).
Your not sure.... and you voted for this character. Why? Poor @syx, I'm started to realize the full scale of his tragedy.
syx doesn't make any mistakes.

Kurotsuchi is a confimed Kage by the end of Naruto (Chapter #700)



You guys probably just flipped your table before that page. :lmao



Next batch coming soon.
 

z.5

Only Half Psychic
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 26, 2008
Messages
3,996
Reaction score
18,579
Gender
Hidden
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
I haven't read or watched Bleach. However, I know some things due to my friends and they also made me watch Aizen vs. Soul Society. So, if it is okay for you, I can make a Bleach T10 list. But if you prefer submissions of people who properly watched/read Bleach, then I will take a pass. =)
Bleach is a lot like Naruto - if you've only read part 1, your list is probably going to contain characters of a much higher quality
:invalid
 

Kiki

MIRAXUS FOREVER
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,974
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
Guren.. such nostalgic
 

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
Bleach is a lot like Naruto - if you've only read part 1, your list is probably going to contain characters of a much higher quality
:invalid
Speaking about Bleach... the one thing I wonder about that round is, if people will vote Grimmjow and if people will bring up Grimmjow vs Ulquiorra power lvls when it comes to their R1, R2 etc. forms. I remember that these debats of both character even existed and just..... xD Yeah, good ol' Bleach times.
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
Last edited by a moderator:

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England


Let's take a moment to pray for Chiyo-sama. <3
​
Yeah let's all take a moment for Chiyo... T_T

If you opened this and your eyes are cursed now, rip o3o







Not sure why people make this or that this even exist but ok XD
 
Top