Man, seeing Mitama sales just makes me sad. Even AB sold more in 3 days than any of Mitama's volumes did. Sure it is not as bad as Guardian of the Witch or Zipman who only sold a couple hundred but still not good. UU's growth is a nice pace, if it can keep that, it will be able to run for quite some time. Youakura's growth is modest but it is there and with so many newcomers having yet to sell I see no reason why WSJ would end it, especially when they got candidates like Mitama and Agravity Boys around. Will be interesting to see which one WSJ will put on the chopping block. I give both of them like a month, maybe 6 weeks at most but at some point one of them will move on to the manga-afterlife.
Though given what I heard about the controversy about TPG in Japan... I expected it to be a 20k seller with its first volume and I know I shouldn't give much about Internet rumors and "polls" but it doesn't look like it is as well received as I expected it to be over there. If things go really bad for it, it might also not be in there for the long run.