- Joined
- Apr 23, 2019
- Messages
- 3,120
- Reaction score
- 2,340
- Age
- 37
- Country
-
I said the truth.Not sure what you've been smoking lately man but I want some
I said the truth.Not sure what you've been smoking lately man but I want some
Oh i guess that could work, wonder what the explanation would be considering the letter in jump though, would hhe get her drafts?I have a feeling that new chapters of WK will be sent from the future as Teppei keeps making advances in regards to rewriting history.
I think he has distanced himself a lot from Bakuman.So now it will be Bakuman + Time Traveling Information?
Do you mean in White Knight or in TPGW?I think he has distanced himself a lot from Bakuman.
I'm very curious about that number sequence, it had a number 7 and a number 12.
In chapter 7 there was the plot twist of the story.
Seriously that in chapter 12 there will be another plot twist ?
TPGWDo you mean in White Knight or in TPGW?
i thought it would correspond to developments happening in White Knight.TPGW
I'm talking about the numbers that appear in the chapter.
7, 12, 20, 31, 37, 41
And the number 7 was highlighted.
I thought it was completely different in the other chapters, but now the need to beat her makes me think a similar dynamic will occur (in regards to talks with editors, the changes in story in WK, etc)I think he has distanced himself a lot from Bakuman.
I'm very curious about that number sequence, it had a number 7 and a number 12.
In chapter 7 there was the plot twist of the story.
Seriously that in chapter 12 there will be another plot twist ?
several jump manga have such accelerated starts.Why another time skip, and half a year? We skip over how Teppei handled chapter 46???
That guilt and voice in his head is hard. I kind of wish the mentor discussion resulted in him going to talk to his mentor. Teppei really needs someone to talk too.
Feeling like the manga needed a bit better refined writing, we've sped through so much time, like were only on chp 9 and White Knight is in the 40's? Itsuka already got Anima as a manga, etc...There were opportunities for drama here.