Shounen Time Paradox Ghostwriter by Kenji Ichima & Tsunehiro Date

Wookitake

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 27, 2013
Messages
2,262
Reaction score
1,968
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Daaaaamn. If this was truly the core of the series, it should have been made clear beforehand.
 

SharkBait

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Aug 23, 2013
Messages
14,079
Reaction score
6,938
Gender
Male
Country
United States
A bit of wonky writing here and now and I think this has been one of the best starts [7 chapters] to a manga in years. Hopefully it survives to play out the plot.

Am concerned about where it goes, will Teppei not get any more of the manga? Does he have to write how it goes himself now, or will his change be immediately rewarded with it continuing? I cant imagine you would ditch the time machine now.
 

Wookitake

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 27, 2013
Messages
2,262
Reaction score
1,968
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I was going to ask you about this as well. What happens next.

I have a feeling that new chapters of WK will be sent from the future as Teppei keeps making advances in regards to rewriting history.

Actually, the moment I wrote this last sentence, I figured out a way to describe the plot: Teppei is copying WK's story in order to rewrite Aino's history!
His masterpiece won't be WK but saving Aino's life. Really nice.
 

SharkBait

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Aug 23, 2013
Messages
14,079
Reaction score
6,938
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I have a feeling that new chapters of WK will be sent from the future as Teppei keeps making advances in regards to rewriting history.
Oh i guess that could work, wonder what the explanation would be considering the letter in jump though, would hhe get her drafts?

Also on one hand I wonder what his future self is like, did he even succeed himself.

I wish he did get to do his own manga on the side or something, cant just do white knight.
 

TyVip

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 30, 2015
Messages
2,720
Reaction score
2,814
Gender
Male
Country
Mariejoa
Collab time with Aino? Aino has note of the original WK

So the future dude knows Teppei only has 11 (12-1) issues left, and may or may not do something about it.
 

Wookitake

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 27, 2013
Messages
2,262
Reaction score
1,968
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
OK, it seems the sci-fi element will become important once more.
 

SharkBait

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Aug 23, 2013
Messages
14,079
Reaction score
6,938
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Wow this is incredibly interesting now that Teppei has to complete the story and also I guess compete against some new series. Cheering him on.

Also this whole experience is definitely going to level everything up for him, but I think it now kind of makes it where he isn't doing manga for fun and happiness anymore, but out of desperation.
 

Wookitake

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 27, 2013
Messages
2,262
Reaction score
1,968
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
So now it will be Bakuman + Time Traveling Information?
 

Stivie

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 23, 2019
Messages
3,120
Reaction score
2,340
Age
37
Country
Brazil
So now it will be Bakuman + Time Traveling Information?
I think he has distanced himself a lot from Bakuman.

I'm very curious about that number sequence, it had a number 7 and a number 12.
In chapter 7 there was the plot twist of the story.
Seriously that in chapter 12 there will be another plot twist ?
 

SharkBait

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Aug 23, 2013
Messages
14,079
Reaction score
6,938
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I think he has distanced himself a lot from Bakuman.

I'm very curious about that number sequence, it had a number 7 and a number 12.
In chapter 7 there was the plot twist of the story.
Seriously that in chapter 12 there will be another plot twist ?
Do you mean in White Knight or in TPGW?
 

Stivie

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 23, 2019
Messages
3,120
Reaction score
2,340
Age
37
Country
Brazil
Do you mean in White Knight or in TPGW?
TPGW

I'm talking about the numbers that appear in the chapter.

7, 12, 20, 31, 37, 41

And the number 7 was highlighted.
 

SharkBait

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Aug 23, 2013
Messages
14,079
Reaction score
6,938
Gender
Male
Country
United States
TPGW

I'm talking about the numbers that appear in the chapter.

7, 12, 20, 31, 37, 41

And the number 7 was highlighted.
i thought it would correspond to developments happening in White Knight.
 

Wookitake

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 27, 2013
Messages
2,262
Reaction score
1,968
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I think he has distanced himself a lot from Bakuman.

I'm very curious about that number sequence, it had a number 7 and a number 12.
In chapter 7 there was the plot twist of the story.
Seriously that in chapter 12 there will be another plot twist ?
I thought it was completely different in the other chapters, but now the need to beat her makes me think a similar dynamic will occur (in regards to talks with editors, the changes in story in WK, etc)

In regards to the sequence, I didn't think of it. The √144 I thought it was just a comment on their next chapter being 12 indeed.
 

SharkBait

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Aug 23, 2013
Messages
14,079
Reaction score
6,938
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Why another time skip, and half a year? We skip over how Teppei handled chapter 46???

That guilt and voice in his head is hard. I kind of wish the mentor discussion resulted in him going to talk to his mentor. Teppei really needs someone to talk too.

Feeling like the manga needed a bit better refined writing, we've sped through so much time, like were only on chp 9 and White Knight is in the 40's? Itsuka already got Anima as a manga, etc...There were opportunities for drama here.
 

Stivie

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 23, 2019
Messages
3,120
Reaction score
2,340
Age
37
Country
Brazil
Why another time skip, and half a year? We skip over how Teppei handled chapter 46???

That guilt and voice in his head is hard. I kind of wish the mentor discussion resulted in him going to talk to his mentor. Teppei really needs someone to talk too.

Feeling like the manga needed a bit better refined writing, we've sped through so much time, like were only on chp 9 and White Knight is in the 40's? Itsuka already got Anima as a manga, etc...There were opportunities for drama here.
several jump manga have such accelerated starts.
But if this is due to cancellation, I blame it more that he was criticizing for bullshit than the author who was trying to create his story.
 

Halloween

Formerly Buranchi
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 20, 2013
Messages
2,545
Reaction score
6,845
Age
40
Gender
Male
Country
United States
This was dumb. This was *extremely* dumb.

Why waste nearly the whole chapter on how Teppei will manage doing White Knight on his own, without reference material, to then suddenly skip ahead six months?!

I wanted to *see* how he did it.

Ugh.
 
Top