Doesn’t matter, it’s not like she’s a relevant character with screentimeMira is a sad case. She's been reduced to BSS only.
Doesn’t matter, it’s not like she’s a relevant character with screentimeMira is a sad case. She's been reduced to BSS only.
True. I doubt she'll get a significant fight the rest of the series.Doesn’t matter, it’s not like she’s a relevant character with screentime![]()
Can’t wait to hear tales of her taking out the BDSK horses off panelTrue. I doubt she'll get a significant fight the rest of the series.

Those guys are truly irrelvantCan’t wait to hear tales of her taking out the BDSK horses off panel![]()
You mean black dragon eater/knight?Can’t wait to hear tales of her taking out the BDSK horses off panel![]()
No, I’m talking horses with DS magic XDYou mean black dragon eater/knight?
That'll instantly kill any hype for those guys
I'd say she only surpassed Neinhart. Jacob was only beat because he cant look at fanservice and because he decided to not use transport. If he wasnt hindered by the plot, he would've easily beat her.Which Spriggans has Mira surpassed? I'll say Bloodman, Brandish, Neinhart, probably Jacob.
Don't know about Ajeel.
The rest no.
IMO, only Jacob, Brandish and Dimaria....that too probably. Because their main thing is hax, and full power Mira might be strong enough to be able to bypass those hax.Which Spriggans has Mira surpassed? I'll say Bloodman, Brandish, Neinhart, probably Jacob.
Don't know about Ajeel.
The rest no.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
What if Mira has grown strong enough to bypass the hax?Brandish never actually tried in a fight, though she can just shrink Mira to the size of a cell and step on her, or explode her organs in an instant like how she one shot Natsu by increasing the END particle in his body. She's one of the most op Spriggans because of her magic but she's not at the same time because Hiro wrote her as a person who detests fighting, or doing anything really lol.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
....................No, I’m talking horses with DS magic XD
How?God Serena- Maybe
Hax and Alegria are a wild card.How?
Would she have enough time in Alegria to put down GS? IIRC, it gave her just enough time for J/H.Hax and Alegria are a wild card.
Well I am a Laxus fan, more than Erza but you think here it's Erza's wank ? Read all posts about Laxus. It's Laxus's wank. People even think that he blitz Acno and could defeat August.... Are you serious people ?But oh boi, the Erza wank here is next level lol.
He is. They're all on the same tier.People thinking that he is on par of Gildarts,
Since the beginning ? Compare Laxus vs Natsu when Laxus was Berserker and Natsu vs Gildarts who was holding back durin S Class exam. Gildarts was far above Laxus. Now, Laxus and Erza reduced the gap but we haven't seen Gildarts since Arbaless. Laxus closed the gap with "this" Gildarts. But in the serie, never he was at Gildarts's level.He is. They're all on the same tier.
He's been compared but he is definitely Gildarts level after Alveraz. In fact, feats wise, Laxus had the better arc.Still the beginning ? Compare Laxus vs Natsu when Laxus was Berserker and Natsu vs Gildarts who was holding back durin S Class exam. Gildarts was far above Laxus. Now, Laxus and Erza reduced the gap but we haven't seen Gildarts since Arbaless. Laxus closed the gap with "this" Gildarts. But in the serie, never he was at Gildarts's level.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I believe she can do more than that. It's just the battle was over after the attack. I think it takes more to turn and exit it the form more than it does to stay in it. (Edit: But yeah, he may outlast the form or could stall the battle by keeping his distance. With Mashima's writing tho he would be an idiot and run into the attack lol.)Would she have enough time in Alegria to put down GS? IIRC, it gave her just enough time for J/H.
I agree they are on the same tier in stats and MP. The only reason Gild is still ahead of them is bcs his hax is broken af lol. He can essentially oneshot anyone (bar Dragons/Immortals) bcs his hax ignores durability.He is. They're all on the same tier.
Crush is just broken magic. Unless you are leagues above him in stats, he'll still win. Would've beat August if it wasn't for his hax.I believe she can do more than that. It's just the battle was over after the attack. I think it takes more to turn and exit it the form more than it does to stay in it. But yeah, it may outlast the form or could stall the battle by keeping his distance. With Mashima's writing tho he wpuld be an idiot and run into the attack lol.
I agree they are on the same tier in stats and MP. The only reason Gild is still ahead of them is bcs his hax is broken af lol. He can essentially oneshot anyone (bar Dragons/Immortals) bcs his hax ignores durability.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Domas Flau thread idea.I believe she can do more than that. It's just the battle was over after the attack. I think it takes more to turn and exit it the form more than it does to stay in it