- Joined
- Jun 16, 2015
- Messages
- 1,331
- Reaction score
- 1,900
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
I think black maria will end up being a top 3 Flying six. Can't wait for her to fight giant sized robin
That would be an interesting fight but she's bound to be stronger. Same as you, I also think she's one of the stronger members of that group, with maybe Who's Who and Drake being in the top 3. They're the least "noisy" of the group and in dynamics like this, the loud ones tend to be the weakest.I think black maria will end up being a top 3 Flying six. Can't wait for her to fight giant sized robin
Like Luffy and the ShCrew?They're the least "noisy" of the group and in dynamics like this, the loud ones tend to be the weakest.

I think it's likely. Who's Who and Sasaki are prime candidates. The other 4 are up in the air.Do you guys think that any of the flying six have conquerors haki? Maybe Ulti?
I actually liked the Big Mom Pirates a lot more than the Beast Pirates. The Tobi Roppo are the only highlight.So, I'm kinda in love with the Tobi Roppo as characters. I honestly haven't been this excited about a group of characters like this in a while.
I really wish Big Mom's crew had a small knit group that had this much presence. Sure they had wacky, unique designs, but the Tobi Roppo just feel better put together. Focused, if you will.
BM had a lot of great strong characters IMO. Oven, Daifuku, Perosporo, Amande, the decouplets, etc. Honestly, if it weren't for the Tobi Roppo, Kaido's crew would seem like a joke after his All Stars, whereas BM's crew looked strong every time a new member/child was shown.So, I'm kinda in love with the Tobi Roppo as characters. I honestly haven't been this excited about a group of characters like this in a while.
I really wish Big Mom's crew had a small knit group that had this much presence. Sure they had wacky, unique designs, but the Tobi Roppo just feel better put together. Focused, if you will.
I think most of BM seemed non-fodder. I mean, if a Tobi Roppo took a bunch of gifters to capture Luffy, the way Opera did, I don't see them succeeding at all since the gifters are such fodder.If we consider the Beast Pirate's strongest assets to be:
3 All Stars
6 Tobi Roppo
2 Hawkins and Apoo.
That's 11 people.
How many non-fodders did the BM pirates have?
The problem with the Beasts is that their fodders look even more soulless because they're Gifters. They have a unique design each but no tricky abilities and most of us look straight useless.
Big Mom Pirates had:If we consider the Beast Pirate's strongest assets to be:
3 All Stars
6 Tobi Roppo
2 Hawkins and Apoo.
That's 11 people.
How many non-fodders did the BM pirates have?
The problem with the Beasts is that their fodders look even more soulless because they're Gifters. They have a unique design each but no tricky abilities and most of us look straight useless.
I like her crew, don't get me wrong, but the Flying Six just feel like more well defined characters.I actually liked the Big Mom Pirates a lot more than the Beast Pirates. The Tobi Roppo are the only highlight.
I was moreso talking about them in terms of characterization. The six seem to stand out more than the few prominent Non Commander Big Mom pirates. Hell, they're even more prominent than Smoothie and Cracker. I love a lot of the designs of Big Mom's crew, a lot of them are just pretty flat.BM had a lot of great strong characters IMO. Oven, Daifuku, Perosporo, Amande, the decouplets, etc. Honestly, if it weren't for the Tobi Roppo, Kaido's crew would seem like a joke after his All Stars, whereas BM's crew looked strong every time a new member/child was shown.
Kinda disappointed with the obscure prehistoric spider, though. I was expecting at least one animal from the Cambrian era, whether an Anomalocaris or a Hallucigenia, but again, Oda probably avoid using them because they are aquatic animals and Devil Fruit users are not supposed to be able to swim. But again again, Pekoms is a tortoise Zoan. But again again again, I heard that tortoises can't swim while turtles can.So, I'm kinda in love with the Tobi Roppo as characters. I honestly haven't been this excited about a group of characters like this in a while.
Yeah, tortoises are land based.But again again, Pekoms is a tortoise Zoan. But again again again, I heard that tortoises can't swim while turtles can.
I'd add the decouplets (who could join together and become a bigger guy who was kicking a Vinsmoke's ass) and Mont D'Or as well! Oh, Amande too, she cut through King Baum and helped capture Luffy and Nami the first time. Can you imagine an army of Gifters and Smiles capturing Luffy? Opera, Amande, Mont D'Or and his triplets, they were the main force there, who would probably be under the people you listed, and they were monsters who took Luffy (very tired luffy) down.Big Mom Pirates had:
This seems very balanced with the ones you listed from the Beast Pirates.
- 3 Sweet Commanders
- Snack
- Perosperos
- Compote (called a "monster" by Vito)
- Oven
- Daifuku
- Tamago
- Pekoms
- Streusen
- Capone (traitor like X Drake)
I presume the 16 commanders of Whitebeard or the Ten Titanic Captains are an equivalent force too.
Mont d'Or is certainly a great asset for the crew with his strategic skill and ability, but he is also 38 years old and "just" 120,000,000 Belly, so despite his Charlotte name he isn't perceived as much more dangerous than Bobbin.I'd add the decouplets (who could join together and become a bigger guy who was kicking a Vinsmoke's ass) and Mont D'Or as well! Oh, Amande too, she cut through King Baum and helped capture Luffy and Nami the first time. Can you imagine an army of Gifters and Smiles capturing Luffy? Opera, Amande, Mont D'Or and his triplets, they were the main force there, who would probably be under the people you listed, and they were monsters who took Luffy (very tired luffy) down.
They only would have "killed" Luffy because he let himself intentionally get hit by the plague. On their own they weren't bothering him, and that's my point, all of the sub Flying 6 have no feats in Wano worth speaking of, whereas you had random Charlotte children hurting the Vinsmokes.Mont d'Or is certainly a great asset for the crew with his strategic skill and ability, but he is also 38 years old and "just" 120,000,000 Belly, so despite his Charlotte name he isn't perceived as much more dangerous than Bobbin.
I would definitely place Amande and the Opera quintuplets above him, who seem more like combattants, while Mont d'Or is a strategist.
There are also Smoothie's twins that come of as competent and confident so they could be strong. There is also Custard (Cracker's twin) who was sent after Bege, also implying a certain level of strenght.
The Smile army is definitely weaker than the Charlotte's, but in the same circumstances they definitely could do that to Luffy as well. Some of them have pretty decent feats actually.
Sheepshead and Ginrummy fought with the Mink Tribe for days, and remained fine afterwards. Their Smiles also seem to be the most stable ones. He gets looked down upon a lot, but Sanji also destroyed Bobbin and Raisin in a similar fashion.
The beetle Headliners Zoro encounters while getting lost in Onigashima (all unnamed as of yet, the stag beetle guy is now with Sasaki) survived that encounter and are completely fine afterwards.
The Babanuki and Daifugo utilize Queen's plagues. That's cheating but this was never about fairness. Without Chopper these would have killed Luffy.
In the end it would come down to many Gifters and Headliners ganging up on Luffy in Meele, while the others attack him with plague bullets from a distance.
You also have to consider that Kaido has 500 Gifters while Big Mom's Enraged Army was also made up of Chess Piece Soldiers. In an "Enraged Kaido army" the quota of elite fighters would be much higher.
Yeah, it would be nice to see more regular Zoan users other than just the All Stars and Tobi Roppo. The smiles are just too comedic. It looks like some of the Tobi Roppo's crews are real Zoan at least, that gives the crew some more cool looking characters.Kaido’s crew is boring imo....,It’s theme. Ancients Zoans to members that matter, ok that’s dope aside from Black Mariah’s who’s DF I just dislike....Then Smile Fruits for everyone else that’s above Fodder but not super strong....=\. Not even a few regular Zoans just straight up Smile Users, that’s nasty lol. After a while it’s too comedic, stupid or crazy design.
I like BM crew a lot more with the theme being they are her children. But last name aside, twins, quadruplets, they are all interesting goody & wacky as a family of Pirates.
Tobi Roppo are the same as the executives...BM crew probably appears stronger because they aren’t restricted to just Zoan users/ or half assed Zoan users/Smile..they have DF & abilities of variation, that may be why
I think she is a Bunraku puppet, I am pretty convinced by that theory. The Shamisen in Bunraku has a deeper tone, like the one Black Maria used.Yeah, it would be nice to see more regular Zoan users other than just the All Stars and Tobi Roppo. The smiles are just too comedic. It looks like some of the Tobi Roppo's crews are real Zoan at least, that gives the crew some more cool looking characters.
I wonder about Black Maria though. Is she a smile user? Her fruit (which i correctly guessed, ancient spider!) could be cool, but the weird smiley face that she was sticking out of killed it for me.