Games Fate/Grand Order

Rikudou King

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 6, 2009
Messages
11,637
Reaction score
6,369
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Manage to finally get Jeanne, and gotten quite a few servants to max level. Plan on rolling again on the Holmes banner, just to try my luck again. Unfortunally I'm running low on QP, so will probably save up EXP for the next lottery event.

The memorial quests were for the most part quite fun - got to use combos I wouldn't normally use. For example, I really like using Medusa Lancer with Skadi and Osakebehime. Not the most optimal lineup, but still really fun. The only two quest that gave me trouble were Camelot and Shimousa, the latter I can't even remember how I beat the original fight. Camelot I won on the third attempt with an arts team centered on Nero Bride, and Shimousa with a command to fully heal Jack and finish off Raiko. All in all, far better then last year where I don't even think I made it half way.
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,855
Reaction score
23,526
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I'm with you on the Skadi + Anna combo. It's just fun to be able to finally use her effectively.
 

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Me: oh hey summer re run but i dont really ca-
*sees 30 proofs in the store*

I WILL TAKE YOUR ENTIRE STOCK
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,855
Reaction score
23,526
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
What's QP and how do I get it? :kappa
I can't remember. I dreamed I had 300k+ of it but it must have been a dream because it's all gone now.

Me: oh hey summer re run but i dont really ca-
*sees 30 proofs in the store*

I WILL TAKE YOUR ENTIRE STOCK
It's funny how I always think I have more of the low rarity stuff than I'll ever need then along comes one 5 star and it's all gone. Adding 4 five stars to my roster was great but I need everything now except the rare stuff. My Chaldea has rare mats, void dust, and heroes proofs for days. Pretty much all the other silver mats are out of stock.
 

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil


YO MELT OWNERS SHE JUST RECIVIED A BEG BUFF IN JP LETS WAIT 2 YEARS TOGEEEETHER

After using her first skill, each card used wi aply a 15% crit buff that lasts for 3 turns and it stacks.

Say you use the skill and make a 4 card combo,that is 60% + crit (the effect also applies to the extra)

Which means that in a perfect world you will have one turn with +180% crit on her, plus her atk buff + any buffs you want to use.

Now summer BB became a target...

Also im sharing this news because aplying command-code like effects on skills opens a bunch of design avenues for future servants

Also melt waifu buffs, so yeah
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,855
Reaction score
23,526
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Summer is here.:pleased

Mostly saving for BB but I threw 20 rolls at the banner just because. Got Fran Saber which I'm actually really happy about. And got spooked by Karna, which... I mean it's a 5 star I got with very few rolls so I feel like I'm not allowed to be disappointed by that. But I am anyway. Forget Nero, I would rather he was any summer servant on the banner. I'd have taken a Fran or Nobu dupe happily.
 
Last edited:

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,773
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
And got spooked by Karna
Karna spook bros rise up :XD

330SQ let me get spooked by Vlad Lancer, Nightingale, Chiron, and Karna. Caster Nero on the last roll thank god haha so I'm happy. Also got a couple of Nobu, another Fran (takes her to NP4) and another Nitocris (NP2 assassin) so a good haul overall. Was looking dark on my stream at one point with a few sad guts images being pulled up :XD
 

Rikudou King

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 6, 2009
Messages
11,637
Reaction score
6,369
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Did three last rolls on the Skadi banner, no second Skadi but did get Holmes. Unfortunately there's a long queue for being leveled, so I probably won't be using him for a long while. Also, while Abby was an obvious choice for the Portrait craft, I was torn between Hokusai and Tomoe... in the end I picked Hokusai and got Tomoe's as a screensaver.

Summer-wise, Rolled on the banner and got another Nobu, so now she's NP2. Still no Nero caster, the only servant I'm missing.
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
I'm curious, I just got Caster Gil, so I've been leveling him the servants I'm going to team him up with, but I also want to start doing the more interesting story fights and don't want to dedicate a huge amount of time just watching story cutscenes right now.

So, is London's story worth all that much attention or can I just hop, skip, and jump through the cutscenes to get to the fights?
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,773
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I'm curious, I just got Caster Gil, so I've been leveling him the servants I'm going to team him up with, but I also want to start doing the more interesting story fights and don't want to dedicate a huge amount of time just watching story cutscenes right now.

So, is London's story worth all that much attention or can I just hop, skip, and jump through the cutscenes to get to the fights?
Nice get with the Caster Gil!

You can skip through london without too much impact. Story gets really good at Camelot onwards so thats when you'd want to start reading/watching
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,855
Reaction score
23,526
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Yeah, as much as I love Moedred London isn't the best storywise. Might be worth watching the last few scenes as that gets fun but everything is pretty much an easy skip. I feel the same about the next too, by the way.

The one after that. Camelot is the first time you hit an "absolutely must read" story.
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
Nice get with the Caster Gil!

You can skip through london without too much impact. Story gets really good at Camelot onwards so thats when you'd want to start reading/watching
Thanks! I'm excited to see what I can do with him. I don't have Lancelot or Osakabehime yet, but I think I can make him work. Emiya (Arch), Drake, Archer of Inferno, and Martha should do for now.

Next, I think I need more attack and crit damage focused heroes to really compliment them. Archer Gil, Lancelot, and Ozy would be obvious next picks, but that probably won't be for a while.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Yeah, I'm very curious to see more of how they're going to handle the later, progressed versions of Artoria and Gil. Though I could do without the ridiculous number of Artoria clones, I think her and Gil's original backgrounds are some of the more interesting ones.
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,855
Reaction score
23,526
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Thanks! I'm excited to see what I can do with him. I don't have Lancelot or Osakabehime yet, but I think I can make him work. Emiya (Arch), Drake, Archer of Inferno, and Martha should do for now.

Next, I think I need more attack and crit damage focused heroes to really compliment them. Archer Gil, Lancelot, and Ozy would be obvious next picks, but that probably won't be for a while.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Yeah, I'm very curious to see more of how they're going to handle the later, progressed versions of Artoria and Gil. Though I could do without the ridiculous number of Artoria clones, I think her and Gil's original backgrounds are some of the more interesting ones.
Are you doing the event at all? If not you should. Ishtar Rider is good.

And I don't know how your Lancer situation is but you should be aware of all the summer Servants, in both banners for both events, I honestly think the best one is Raikou Summer who is coming up with the next phase of this event and she's a 4 star so you have an at least respectable shot at getting her.

The reason she's so good is because she excels at two things. The first is crit damage because of her first skill which increases star absorb and crit damage which enables her to be a powerful crit damage dealer. Which sounds like something you could use. The second, and equally important, thing is that she has powerful team support ability. She has a targetable 3 turn buster buff that is almost as strong as Merlins. And a teamwide 3 turn star gen and attack buffs on top of that. So she can really contribute to your teams in a big way.

Her weakness is that she doesn't have hard defense. Even without that though she's easily one of the best, if not the best, 4 stars in the game.
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
Are you doing the event at all? If not you should. Ishtar Rider is good.

And I don't know how your Lancer situation is but you should be aware of all the summer Servants, in both banners for both events, I honestly think the best one is Raikou Summer who is coming up with the next phase of this event and she's a 4 star so you have an at least respectable shot at getting her.

The reason she's so good is because she excels at two things. The first is crit damage because of her first skill which increases star absorb and crit damage which enables her to be a powerful crit damage dealer. Which sounds like something you could use. The second, and equally important, thing is that she has powerful team support ability. She has a targetable 3 turn buster buff that is almost as strong as Merlins. And a teamwide 3 turn star gen and attack buffs on top of that. So she can really contribute to your teams in a big way.

Her weakness is that she doesn't have hard defense. Even without that though she's easily one of the best, if not the best, 4 stars in the game.
I'm not, but I'll check it out.

Right now, my main damage dealing lancer is someone I think is rather underrated, Nezha. She's a very consistent crit damage dealer. Her first skill boosts her quicks which compliment her great star gen, crit damage, and her buster performance which boosts her NP. For when you get a good card draw for her, Nezha's 3rd skill has a big 1 turn star gather rate up on a short CD. Her 2nd skill gives her a small NP gauge up and a 5 turn guts, so while not fitting her niche, it's nice to have. Plus, she pairs nicely with Archer of Inferno, especially those burn statuses.

Raikou (lancer) looks pretty damn powerful too though. I'm a big fan of interweaving supports. Honestly, I probably would have glanced at her read out and saved for her sooner if her design wasn't so smutty, like a lot of the summer servants.
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,855
Reaction score
23,526
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I'm not, but I'll check it out.

Right now, my main damage dealing lancer is someone I think is rather underrated, Nezha. She's a very consistent crit damage dealer. Her first skill boosts her quicks which compliment her great star gen, crit damage, and her buster performance which boosts her NP. For when you get a good card draw for her, Nezha's 3rd skill has a big 1 turn star gather rate up on a short CD. Her 2nd skill gives her a small NP gauge up and a 5 turn guts, so while not fitting her niche, it's nice to have. Plus, she pairs nicely with Archer of Inferno, especially those burn statuses.

Raikou (lancer) looks pretty damn powerful too though. I'm a big fan of interweaving supports. Honestly, I probably would have glanced at her read out and saved for her sooner if her design wasn't so smutty, like a lot of the summer servants.
Always do events when you can. The summer events aren't story locked at all and have difficult set to a point where they can be cleared even by non-endgame players. The benefits will be huge for you. In fact most of the top teir 4 star servants are the free event servants like Ishtar Rider. Who through the event you can get NP5 for free.

Nezeha's good and if you do get Raikou they'd go very well together. Since Nezeha is an AOE servant and Raikou is single target. Raikou goes well with any Buster team so she can greatly amplify Nezeha's damage. As an added bonus for that banner there is another servant that might be useful to you in Helena Archer. Who is not the best servant in some ways but she has a skill that can charge the whole team's NP by 20%. Which can be really handy if you don't have other servants that can do that.

The reason that's important, FYI, is that it will eventually enable to you to set up things like 3 turn farming teams. So you can clear grindy content, such as ember and QP farming, much more quickly.
 
Last edited:

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Thanks! I'm excited to see what I can do with him. I don't have Lancelot or Osakabehime yet, but I think I can make him work. Emiya (Arch), Drake, Archer of Inferno, and Martha should do for now.

Next, I think I need more attack and crit damage focused heroes to really compliment them. Archer Gil, Lancelot, and Ozy would be obvious next picks, but that probably won't be for a while.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Yeah, I'm very curious to see more of how they're going to handle the later, progressed versions of Artoria and Gil. Though I could do without the ridiculous number of Artoria clones, I think her and Gil's original backgrounds are some of the more interesting ones.
HOLY, SONS

Please don´t skip the ending of london, specially the last 3-4 arrow sequences (go to gamepress site to know which ones are the last), if you do you might get a bit lost!
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Also another reason to do events is that more often than not they are the only reliable source of CEs with starting NP gauge, which do help a lot in 3 turning
--- Double Post Merged, ---

oh boi, fate extra remake in HD withs ome changes to combat.

I´ve never played the original, so i am looking foward to it
 

Rikudou King

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 6, 2009
Messages
11,637
Reaction score
6,369
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Finished farming the first half and cleared out the store, mainly in the attempt to help Desert Beauty win the third round, while the gacha dumping a bunch of event CEs on me didn't hurt. Still no Caster Nero, will make another attempt next week, since Helena is the only servant I need to get another of and that should be easy enough. The challenge quest were simple enough.
 
Top