Not ideal Syx, but you got Skadi. So congrats. To be honest, and don't read this Samuel, I don't know why anyone would want a Skadi over NP1. Her NP doesn't do anything important aside from the evade. Not really. All your doing is increasing the magnitude of the crit buff and the damage cut (which is not very significant).
A high NP Carmilla or Osakabehime (Her NP is basically a 3 turn manaburst for everybody that covers both quick and buster after her buff) does waaaaay more. I'm a bit bias toward Carmilla because she's my favorite assassin who I've been using for years but against female servants she's tough to beat. One of the only assassins that can really hit hard.
And don't sleep on some of those other 4 stars you got, if you don't like them you don't like them and I know they weren't what you wanted, but a lot of those are really good quick servants that pair with Skadi. Wu Zetian and Atalante Alter are both like perfect combos for Skadi.
A high NP Carmilla or Osakabehime (Her NP is basically a 3 turn manaburst for everybody that covers both quick and buster after her buff) does waaaaay more. I'm a bit bias toward Carmilla because she's my favorite assassin who I've been using for years but against female servants she's tough to beat. One of the only assassins that can really hit hard.
And don't sleep on some of those other 4 stars you got, if you don't like them you don't like them and I know they weren't what you wanted, but a lot of those are really good quick servants that pair with Skadi. Wu Zetian and Atalante Alter are both like perfect combos for Skadi.
Last edited:

