Chapter Nanatsu no Taizai Lancelot One-shot Discussion

Bebo

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
May 18, 2018
Messages
338
Reaction score
704
Age
26
Country
Macedonia
Now let's hope Nakaba goes back to his Kongou Banchou roots in terms of writing.
 

Tristan

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 25, 2013
Messages
2,720
Reaction score
2,375
Country
Germany
I didn't expect that we'd get a one-shot so soon. Since Lancelot can read people's hearts I wonder if that's how he'll get the title of "strongest knight" in the series. Assuming if this follows Arthurian lore to a degree. I'm also curious if the Lady of the Lake had something to do with Lancelot's disapperance.
Let's be real here, Lancelot doesn't have the slightest chance of competing with Arthur & Tristan.
 

Redworld96

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 29, 2018
Messages
868
Reaction score
2,931
Gender
Female
Country
Spain
Meanwhile, I am just here waiting to finally know something about King and Diane's child. While we learned about tristan and lancelot since chapter 345, it's kinda annoying the only thing we know is that "the kid exists" for King and Diane's case.
We cant even start discussions or theories based on arthurian legends since we don't know the name and the gender of this one ...
The waiting becomes eternal now.
 

Nie Li

Marine Hunter
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 24, 2016
Messages
6,207
Reaction score
8,760
Gender
Male
Country
Spain
Meanwhile, I am just here waiting to finally know something about King and Diane's child. While we learned about tristan and lancelot since chapter 345, it's kinda annoying the only thing we know is that "the kid exists" for King and Diane's case.
We cant even start discussions or theories based on arthurian legends since we don't know the name and the gender of this one ...
The waiting becomes eternal now.
Taking into account who Merlin is here, sadly I don't think knowing the gender would tell us much.

However, I guess their kid should be huge in size, at least half-giant size? There was a half-giant on the round table, Galehaut, who was a close friend of Lancelot.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,666
Reaction score
61,361
Gender
Male
Country
France
I think this chapter confirms that it's a girl. Elaine said that Lancelot is cute like his cousin and she brought this up because of Jericho and the swindler's thoughts.
 

Redworld96

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 29, 2018
Messages
868
Reaction score
2,931
Gender
Female
Country
Spain
I think this chapter confirms that it's a girl. Elaine said that Lancelot is cute like his cousin and she brought this up because of Jericho and the swindler's thoughts.
That was a failed translation from that summary we got. Once you read the chapter, Elaine doesnt mention any cousin.
 

Samael Morningstar

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 15, 2018
Messages
4,556
Reaction score
4,471
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
Has Lancelot in this timeskip married the lady of the lake and became prince of the lake? Just wondering
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,666
Reaction score
61,361
Gender
Male
Country
France
True, I am mixing both.

Well, I'll treat the girl on the sketch as their daughter until we learn more. She looked like Diane.

Other than her, I guess the other expected kid is Zeldris and Gelda's?
 

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I really love Jericho's development.
What at first she thought was love turn into respect and admiration and now and now it became loyalty.
For her to be Lancelot's master is just the perfect role for her character.
Then again not like ban and elaine couldnt be clapping those ass cheeks when the routine becomes boring
 

Shadowlord123

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 20, 2018
Messages
1,745
Reaction score
5,149
Gender
Male
Country
Spain
Just realised of the existence of this one-shot now and I must say I left disappointed. The Supreme Deity still hasn't made an appearance :XD

Ok, jokes aside. I like Lancelot way more than Tristan as of now. Both design-wise and personality-wise. Gotta say that the plot looks pretty interesting and promising, but I won't get my hopes up yet.

Jericho though...



Ban and Elaine look pretty clean too.
 

Meliodaf

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 11, 2016
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
3,510
Gender
Male
Country
United States
True, I am mixing both.

Well, I'll treat the girl on the sketch as their daughter until we learn more. She looked like Diane.

Other than her, I guess the other expected kid is Zeldris and Gelda's?
I hope Zeldris and Gelda have a kid. They’re pretty much the only other couple.
 

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
46,284
Reaction score
24,918
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fire Nation
Uuffff, but can you imagine the sort of kid the two would produce? A kid who shares genes with zeldris and gelda would be so damn pathetic it'd be astonishing if he even gets frames. He couldn't walk two steps without getting bitchslaped by life. He'll probably have nightmares about escanor handing him his ass. Because escanor beat up zeldris so badly it's now part of his genes. At least when it comes to the other hybrids the mixture is between superior races of extreme power. Whatever bam is with fairy royalty... Demon royalty with goddess royalty... Even king and diane... But a demon with a lowly vampire? Pretty much bred to die a little bitch.
 

Nie Li

Marine Hunter
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 24, 2016
Messages
6,207
Reaction score
8,760
Gender
Male
Country
Spain
Uuffff, but can you imagine the sort of kid the two would produce? A kid who shares genes with zeldris and gelda would be so damn pathetic it'd be astonishing if he even gets frames. He couldn't walk two steps without getting bitchslaped by life. He'll probably have nightmares about escanor handing him his ass. Because escanor beat up zeldris so badly it's now part of his genes. At least when it comes to the other hybrids the mixture is between superior races of extreme power. Whatever bam is with fairy royalty... Demon royalty with goddess royalty... Even king and diane... But a demon with a lowly vampire? Pretty much bred to die a little bitch.
I know you hate them, but both Zeldris and Gelda are royals as well.
 

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
46,284
Reaction score
24,918
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fire Nation
I know you hate them, but both Zeldris and Gelda are royals as well.
I don't hate zeldris per say but the simple reality is that the guy can't walk 2 steps without being made into a bitch. And gelda is just generally from a third rate race. Them not breeding is a mercy on their would be children.
 

Jdmp53

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 7, 2018
Messages
912
Reaction score
1,228
Age
28
Country
Gotei 13
Has Lancelot in this timeskip married the lady of the lake and became prince of the lake? Just wondering
jericho is curse or what to see Ban lineage getting married in front of her...
 
Top