- Joined
- May 18, 2018
- Messages
- 338
- Reaction score
- 704
- Age
- 26
- Country
-
Now let's hope Nakaba goes back to his Kongou Banchou roots in terms of writing.
Let's be real here, Lancelot doesn't have the slightest chance of competing with Arthur & Tristan.I didn't expect that we'd get a one-shot so soon. Since Lancelot can read people's hearts I wonder if that's how he'll get the title of "strongest knight" in the series. Assuming if this follows Arthurian lore to a degree. I'm also curious if the Lady of the Lake had something to do with Lancelot's disapperance.
Especially when one of them is Nakaba Golden Boy's sonLet's be real here, Lancelot doesn't have the slightest chance of competing with Arthur & Tristan.
.
Taking into account who Merlin is here, sadly I don't think knowing the gender would tell us much.Meanwhile, I am just here waiting to finally know something about King and Diane's child. While we learned about tristan and lancelot since chapter 345, it's kinda annoying the only thing we know is that "the kid exists" for King and Diane's case.
We cant even start discussions or theories based on arthurian legends since we don't know the name and the gender of this one ...
The waiting becomes eternal now.
Dont sleep on lancelot. Besides we have no idea what broken abilities they will haveEspecially when one of them is Nakaba Golden Boy's son
That was a failed translation from that summary we got. Once you read the chapter, Elaine doesnt mention any cousin.I think this chapter confirms that it's a girl. Elaine said that Lancelot is cute like his cousin and she brought this up because of Jericho and the swindler's thoughts.
I dont think he married her. Most likely got trained by her and she gave him the titleHas Lancelot in this timeskip married the lady of the lake and became prince of the lake? Just wondering
Then again not like ban and elaine couldnt be clapping those ass cheeks when the routine becomes boringI really love Jericho's development.
What at first she thought was love turn into respect and admiration and now and now it became loyalty.
For her to be Lancelot's master is just the perfect role for her character.
I hope Zeldris and Gelda have a kid. They’re pretty much the only other couple.True, I am mixing both.
Well, I'll treat the girl on the sketch as their daughter until we learn more. She looked like Diane.
Other than her, I guess the other expected kid is Zeldris and Gelda's?
I know you hate them, but both Zeldris and Gelda are royals as well.Uuffff, but can you imagine the sort of kid the two would produce? A kid who shares genes with zeldris and gelda would be so damn pathetic it'd be astonishing if he even gets frames. He couldn't walk two steps without getting bitchslaped by life. He'll probably have nightmares about escanor handing him his ass. Because escanor beat up zeldris so badly it's now part of his genes. At least when it comes to the other hybrids the mixture is between superior races of extreme power. Whatever bam is with fairy royalty... Demon royalty with goddess royalty... Even king and diane... But a demon with a lowly vampire? Pretty much bred to die a little bitch.
I don't hate zeldris per say but the simple reality is that the guy can't walk 2 steps without being made into a bitch. And gelda is just generally from a third rate race. Them not breeding is a mercy on their would be children.I know you hate them, but both Zeldris and Gelda are royals as well.
jericho is curse or what to see Ban lineage getting married in front of her...Has Lancelot in this timeskip married the lady of the lake and became prince of the lake? Just wondering