Games Mafia Game 83 - Isekai Quartet - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Alright, I will try to give you guys the role list, the night actions happening as well as my own summary of what I think of my first host game so far.

Player List

1. Grysun -Ainz (Mafia Boss)
2. Demonspeed - Aqua (Mafia Escort )
3. Desin24 - Tanya (Mortician)
4. Crescent Jinx - Wilibald (Insane Detective)
5. Panda - Matheus (Sane Spy)
6. Erinyes - Ram (Witch)
7. Holt - Megumin (Bulletproof Townie)
8. Blacktiger - Subaru (Prosecutor)
9. Seraph - Emilia (Restless Spirit)
10. Lady Pompom - Shalltear (Mafia janitor)
11. DigitalDude - Kazuma (Shapeshifter)
12. SonOfDaws - Mare (Sane Doctor)
13. MarmaladeSky - Rem (Strongman)
14. Anih - Albedo (Insane Apprentice)
15. Shinobi - Viktoriya (Prostitute)
16. Gajeel - Aura (Insane Detective)
17. Juviii - Beatrice (Insane Doctor)
18. Belserion - Darkness (Vengeful Townie)




Hope this Action stuff is readable. What I noticed was that many of the passive roles I hoped would use their roles for the sake of influencing the game often didn't do so. Some passives like Holt made it all the way to the end without stealing a single panty, I mean vote or trying to coordinate with other townies to make their spells unblockable. Not sure why if I had such spells and no actions I would have used them just for the heck of it. xD

My own thoughts regarding this game & my hosting experience​

Well as you see we didn't made the 20 player goal Asako and I put there for ourselves. If we had made it we would have put in Lovers or something other mean like that.^^
The roles we cut out were PGO and Daytime Vigilante though we probably would have added a 5th member to the mafia due lovers as well as Sleeper if we had made it above 20 players so who knows how the final role list would have looked like. I for one was quite happy with it and since so far no one has thrown a tantrum and complained I think everyone believed they had a shot at winning this game themselves and that's good.

After the first night on day 2 when we were already down 4 townies I thought I had made them too weak but you players showed me to not expect logic in a game where so much is based on feelings and instinct and where things can go horrible wrong, lol. I never expected Mafia and SS to target the same target twice in a row, even DD's luck had to run out at some point. xD

I should probably have hostkilled Holt due his 3 minor infringements but since he came online shortly after day 2 concluded and apologized for missing it and was okay with being punished, I decided to let him play and act as if he had posted thrice on day 1 and not twice. Maybe not the right choice but given the ending and how Holt hardly did anything surprising with his votes and nothing with his spells, it was not such a game changing decision. I guess I just didn't wanted to hostkill someone in my first game, is all.

It seems I should have added a "punishment/reward" system to make the people use their spells, like if you use no spell at all you get a penalty vote on you due mana overload or something, that would have made the active roles quite visible as well as make the decision of the passive not to use their spells actually good as they would hid the actives with not using their spells receiving the same punishment. As reward probably something that if a spell was successful you avoid the punishment for not using it next time. Maybe that would have pushed some players to be more active with their spells. So the system was only used ten times and thus didn't had much of an impact. :/
But all in all I am happy with my spell system, it was not broken, OP or overly complicated but it also was not rewarding or punishing enough to be used often or at all by the players. I will keep that in mind for future games.

As for my hosting experience in general it was very rewarding and funny. Without Asako I would have felt lost sometimes but she always gave me a pointer on what to do. Collecting votes, updating the vote list, marking off the dead in the first post and such was all stuff I got used to rather quickly. I would have liked to add more pictures but stuff like the detention room door had to been screenshot from the anime and I did not wanted to watch all 2 seasons for fitting images for my LN updates.^^

You all were pleasant players, I saw no flaming, no hating, maybe a bit of dissing but usually deserved and not mean-meant.
The Townie MVP this game for me was Copy Panda, he/she/it had great luck with the spy results finding two mafias in a row, like dayum!
The Mafia MVP was Demonspeed for how hard he tried and how unlucky his decisions were. I would have loved to see him keep going further and survive the 5th day (and give me more chances to write my LN :P).
The reward for most pleasant surprise was Anih and BlackTiger for how well she played despite the language barrier problems, both she and BlackTiger asked questions when they didn't understood stuff, tried to use their townie role to its best abilities and worked hard to figure out how to win with the other towns against the Mafia.

As for Mafia... it was really sad for me to see them come apart so quickly after losing their brain and leader GrySun who left us too soon due unforeseen circumstances. 4 days in a row Mafias got lynched, I cannot remember the last time this has happened, usually it gets interrupted with a townie or TP lynch. The spells in that regard actually did influence the game as players with active roles using them could not use their actions thus often changing the flow of the action board those nights.

As for Town... damn guys, you really crushed it. Just one townie lynch, not bad at all. Loved how SonofDaws saved DD and how did D thank him? Trying to turn him into an Illusion. XD
My best memory of this game will be Demon stealing Bel's panties and me and Asako arguing which panty we should send to them via pm. Bel reacted in great ways to the pic, Mafia sadly was as cold as a dead fish to it. And I tried really hard to find some befitting of Darkness character. :P
My worst memory was the end of the game where there was hardly any tension left and people just wanted to get over with it. It was a bit sad because of my intention to create a fun long game that would pack you all thus those many roles and the spell system for everyone to have to do something. Now it became a short game which hopefully was still very fun.

BIG THANKS at Asako here! She was a huge help and the best loli you could ask for to look through the internet to find sexy panties (she didn't found any)! Her technical knowledge around this forum and especially discord helped me out a lot else much things would have gone wrong. Like me messing up the verdict of Gajeel's finding and first sending him guilty and Asako one minute later being like "No he is innocent!". Lol. XD
Hope I didn't gave her too much of a headache.^^

PS: My LN here had according to WordCounter 13.421 words! I probably broke no record but fora week worth of playing this is a nice outcome!

Also here are all Death Scenarios of those who survived in case you are curious:

Viktoriya Ivanovna Serebryakov

Escort: Ruffian (Apron)
Viktoriya will be sad that she got killed/lynched and can no longer play with everyone. However when Ruffian shows up with a croquet for her as consolation prize she happily follows him into the realm of the dead.

Matheus Johann Weiss

Escort: A giant Schokolade Mascott (Ruffian)
Weiss takes the failure to see the end of the game very personally, as another proof that he is lacking as 2nd in hand of the Mayor's Elites. His spirits get lifted when Ruffian enters the classroom dresses as a giant chocolate with extra methamphetamine for the good boys in the field, real Panzer-Schokolade. Weiss is moved to tears as he hugs Ruffian („GIANT SCHOKOLAAAAAAAAAAADE~“) and follows him out of the classroom never breaking that hug.

Wilibald Koenig

Escort: A Fall pit
Koenig is disappointed but interested to see how he will get escorted to the punishment room. Roswaal just snaps his finger and under Koenig a fall pit opens and he falls through it with a loud scream ending in the realm of the dead.

Albedo

Escort: Yuri Alpha
Albedo won't accept her death so easily if Ainz is still alive, when he is already dead she gonna mock Shalltear for still being alive and not follwing their master to death while she rushes out ignoring poor Yuri Alpha.

Megumin

Escort: Yunyun
Megumin's pride takes a hit of being dead but then she tries to twist it into the others fearing her might so it was expected that she would not see the end of this game alive. However when a teary-eyed Yunyun stands in the classroom door to escort her, Megumin feels superbad. Like Yunyun is all sad how she can play with her class while she sits all alone in Class C and she has to listen the entire way to the detention room why Chomsuke and Puck were players but not her. If someone from B-class like Chris made it into the game, Yunyun won't accept Megumin's excuse of this being a Class A game only task so all that's left for Megumin while being on her way to hell is to feel bad for Yunyun and apologize to her and promise to make it up to her by playing Old Maid with her after the game.

Darkness

Escort: Ruffian in normal look (which basically means he looks like the perfect rapist to her rape fantasies)
Upon hearing of her own death, Darkness gets into a heavy breathing flushed expression at the thought of the torture in detention room with all her holes filled and what not. Much to the disturbance of the rest of the class who find it hard to feel sorry for her when she looks forward to it. Ruffian enters without a costume saying he was told to come like this and not in costume (in case Weiss or Viktoriya died before). Darkness goes all crazy on him to which the overwhelmed Ruffian can only take flight and flees to the detention room with Darkness hot on his trails.

I think that's it. Hope you all had a fun game and that you like to enter the James Rye train when he does another LN aka Mafia Game.^^
 
Last edited:

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,776
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
I'm just playing the game though,how harsh.

Note how i openly mention that i don't really trust you and you feel prompted to votekill me in return now,interesting.:heh
That's not why I voted you. Besides you said you trust no one, it wasn't pointed at me. I'm voting you cause you are all over the place, firing everywhere.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I suppose. :XD
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,372
Gender
Male
Country
France
For now I will vote Gry. Because he is an Undead :heh.

Turn Undead Vote Kill GrySun.
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Wait you actually trust people already?
Oh no,i couldn't. Gry asked me earlier how i think/feel about my "Team" and i said i think they're all shady and experienced Mafias bar the Newbie BT. Juv's happened to be one of them.


That's not why I voted you. Besides you said you trust no one, it wasn't pointed at me. I'm voting you cause you are all over the place, firing everywhere.
Well,i'm sorry,but how would you get things rolling when everything seems to be moving slowly? There is nothing going on right now,other than the usual Mechanic talk and a few insights on people that practically amount to nothing as of yet because hardly anyone contributes.
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
I don't know about the both of you(Or every other Townie for that matter-) but i personally am kind of tired of seeing a fellow Greenie bite it every D1 we witness. If we wanna be a step ahead just once,we gotta talk more. And i don't mean about mechanics,but hints,claims etc. Pressure some folks,rattle some cages you know? Go a little wild and you'll eventually find a lead. I apologize if it seems aggressive but i'm simply trying to find clues. It's fine if you disagree though. If you got a better way then I'm open to suggestions really.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,075
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
baack !





Wanted to do a recap but theres not enough info , will do it asap when its more relevant


for now placeholder vote : votekill desin
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,559
Country
Dragonstone
Back and finished reading. 4 more hours to go, hope I'll be around at the end of the day.
Reading the mechanics again, no one will be bored with these MS XD
Let’s make a case:

player y uses his unstoppable spell on player X
Player X is uses his hiding spell on that same night
Player 3 uses his unstoppable spell on player 4
Player 4 uses his bloking spell on player X
Player mafia tries to kill the player X and succeeds, because player X was blocked by the unstoppable block-spell (spell).
It would be funny if this scenario actually happened XD This unfortunate player X
Hey Marms 👋
Given that we are on the same team, and the first death would be that of the person lynched today meaning, any of us using the Mortician Spell would be useless i guess we're stuck using the Priority Debuff Spell right? Is there someone in the game who you wouldn't mind using that Spell on tonight? If yes,why and who? Curious.
I'm not sure yet either,depends on the day as you said,i'd have someone in mind in case nothing happens though.
YO!! XD
about this, you're not really stuck using the debuff spell,no? This early in the game there isn't much to work with, you can still use your primary role or, if you happen to have a passive one you simply have the option of not doing anything if you thought you'd do more harm than good messing with priorities, just saying.
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
YO!! XD
about this, you're not really stuck using the debuff spell,no? This early in the game there isn't much to work with, you can still use your primary role or, if you happen to have a passive one you simply have the option of not doing anything if you thought you'd do more harm than good messing with priorities, just saying.
Uff...my god...it's Shino-B! :fan
I don't really know if i'm gonna use a Spell tonight,i'll leave it to the Crowd to change my mind i suppose.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
@Anih if you going to vote for someone bold it and say I votekill "name"

Because if you're uncertain we not taking the vote but think of it of more like talk in game
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,559
Country
Dragonstone
Uff...my god...it's Shino-B! :fan
I don't really know if i'm gonna use a Spell tonight,i'll leave it to the Crowd to change my mind i suppose.
To the crowd XD
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
I'm back and read up. I don't see much happening as expected.
Votekill Demonspeed. Random, nothing to it
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Where are the groups listed again?
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,889
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
Tanya Isekai
Copy Panda
desin24
shinobi
Crescent Jinx


Ainz Isekai
GrySun
Anih
Gajeel
SonOfDaws
Lady pompom


Kazuma Isekai
Demonspeed
Belserion
digitaldude
Holt


Subaru Isekai
Juviii
Seraph
Erinyes
MarmaladeSky
BlackTiger
Here @Holt


The avatars basically tell the teams with the different coloured backgrounds
 

Anih

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 10, 2020
Messages
0
Reaction score
70
Age
34
Country
France
@Anih if you going to vote for someone bold it and say I votekill "name"

Because if you're uncertain we not taking the vote but think of it of more like talk in game
I knew it :) I wanted to vote later.
But finally I will change my vote for a yellow player. Yellow spells are not useful for the moment and could be dangerous if a mafia use it.
I votekill Belserion
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,372
Gender
Male
Country
France
A bit less than 2 hours left. Are you guys really going to wait and vote at the last minute?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Got no time at all, can‘t even backread the 2 pages.

I hope the sticky is updated. !votekill Black Tiger
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
I'll cast an initial Vote as well,hopefully something better comes around worth locking on but for now it's Votekill Desin from me.
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,889
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
A bit less than 2 hours left. Are you guys really going to wait and vote at the last minute?
Was kind of going to wait and see if more people would show up, but yeah. Last minute voting is a mess and I'd rather avoid it if we can.
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Rereading the posts, I was going to vote Demonspeed for the worship me comment and being an Uncharacteristically happy Demon Goddess but with Holt’s vote on him, am unsure. Since it was a very swift vote on somebody when Holt has been here. On top of that Holt said he just read everything but then didn’t know where the groups were listed. Just seems a bit odd.

Can someone make an obligatory bad Day 1 post that everyone jumps on and get the game started?
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,372
Gender
Male
Country
France
Rereading the posts, I was going to vote Demonspeed for the worship me comment and being an Uncharacteristically happy Demon Goddess but with Holt’s vote on him, am unsure. Since it was a very swift vote on somebody when Holt has been here. On top of that Holt said he just read everything but then didn’t know where the groups were listed. Just seems a bit odd.

Can someone make an obligatory bad Day 1 post that everyone jumps on and get the game started?
I just love Aqua :hee .
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
Votekill Gajeel cos I'm still salty about last game.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top