Games Mafia Game 83 - Isekai Quartet - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Alright, I will try to give you guys the role list, the night actions happening as well as my own summary of what I think of my first host game so far.

Player List

1. Grysun -Ainz (Mafia Boss)
2. Demonspeed - Aqua (Mafia Escort )
3. Desin24 - Tanya (Mortician)
4. Crescent Jinx - Wilibald (Insane Detective)
5. Panda - Matheus (Sane Spy)
6. Erinyes - Ram (Witch)
7. Holt - Megumin (Bulletproof Townie)
8. Blacktiger - Subaru (Prosecutor)
9. Seraph - Emilia (Restless Spirit)
10. Lady Pompom - Shalltear (Mafia janitor)
11. DigitalDude - Kazuma (Shapeshifter)
12. SonOfDaws - Mare (Sane Doctor)
13. MarmaladeSky - Rem (Strongman)
14. Anih - Albedo (Insane Apprentice)
15. Shinobi - Viktoriya (Prostitute)
16. Gajeel - Aura (Insane Detective)
17. Juviii - Beatrice (Insane Doctor)
18. Belserion - Darkness (Vengeful Townie)




Hope this Action stuff is readable. What I noticed was that many of the passive roles I hoped would use their roles for the sake of influencing the game often didn't do so. Some passives like Holt made it all the way to the end without stealing a single panty, I mean vote or trying to coordinate with other townies to make their spells unblockable. Not sure why if I had such spells and no actions I would have used them just for the heck of it. xD

My own thoughts regarding this game & my hosting experience​

Well as you see we didn't made the 20 player goal Asako and I put there for ourselves. If we had made it we would have put in Lovers or something other mean like that.^^
The roles we cut out were PGO and Daytime Vigilante though we probably would have added a 5th member to the mafia due lovers as well as Sleeper if we had made it above 20 players so who knows how the final role list would have looked like. I for one was quite happy with it and since so far no one has thrown a tantrum and complained I think everyone believed they had a shot at winning this game themselves and that's good.

After the first night on day 2 when we were already down 4 townies I thought I had made them too weak but you players showed me to not expect logic in a game where so much is based on feelings and instinct and where things can go horrible wrong, lol. I never expected Mafia and SS to target the same target twice in a row, even DD's luck had to run out at some point. xD

I should probably have hostkilled Holt due his 3 minor infringements but since he came online shortly after day 2 concluded and apologized for missing it and was okay with being punished, I decided to let him play and act as if he had posted thrice on day 1 and not twice. Maybe not the right choice but given the ending and how Holt hardly did anything surprising with his votes and nothing with his spells, it was not such a game changing decision. I guess I just didn't wanted to hostkill someone in my first game, is all.

It seems I should have added a "punishment/reward" system to make the people use their spells, like if you use no spell at all you get a penalty vote on you due mana overload or something, that would have made the active roles quite visible as well as make the decision of the passive not to use their spells actually good as they would hid the actives with not using their spells receiving the same punishment. As reward probably something that if a spell was successful you avoid the punishment for not using it next time. Maybe that would have pushed some players to be more active with their spells. So the system was only used ten times and thus didn't had much of an impact. :/
But all in all I am happy with my spell system, it was not broken, OP or overly complicated but it also was not rewarding or punishing enough to be used often or at all by the players. I will keep that in mind for future games.

As for my hosting experience in general it was very rewarding and funny. Without Asako I would have felt lost sometimes but she always gave me a pointer on what to do. Collecting votes, updating the vote list, marking off the dead in the first post and such was all stuff I got used to rather quickly. I would have liked to add more pictures but stuff like the detention room door had to been screenshot from the anime and I did not wanted to watch all 2 seasons for fitting images for my LN updates.^^

You all were pleasant players, I saw no flaming, no hating, maybe a bit of dissing but usually deserved and not mean-meant.
The Townie MVP this game for me was Copy Panda, he/she/it had great luck with the spy results finding two mafias in a row, like dayum!
The Mafia MVP was Demonspeed for how hard he tried and how unlucky his decisions were. I would have loved to see him keep going further and survive the 5th day (and give me more chances to write my LN :P).
The reward for most pleasant surprise was Anih and BlackTiger for how well she played despite the language barrier problems, both she and BlackTiger asked questions when they didn't understood stuff, tried to use their townie role to its best abilities and worked hard to figure out how to win with the other towns against the Mafia.

As for Mafia... it was really sad for me to see them come apart so quickly after losing their brain and leader GrySun who left us too soon due unforeseen circumstances. 4 days in a row Mafias got lynched, I cannot remember the last time this has happened, usually it gets interrupted with a townie or TP lynch. The spells in that regard actually did influence the game as players with active roles using them could not use their actions thus often changing the flow of the action board those nights.

As for Town... damn guys, you really crushed it. Just one townie lynch, not bad at all. Loved how SonofDaws saved DD and how did D thank him? Trying to turn him into an Illusion. XD
My best memory of this game will be Demon stealing Bel's panties and me and Asako arguing which panty we should send to them via pm. Bel reacted in great ways to the pic, Mafia sadly was as cold as a dead fish to it. And I tried really hard to find some befitting of Darkness character. :P
My worst memory was the end of the game where there was hardly any tension left and people just wanted to get over with it. It was a bit sad because of my intention to create a fun long game that would pack you all thus those many roles and the spell system for everyone to have to do something. Now it became a short game which hopefully was still very fun.

BIG THANKS at Asako here! She was a huge help and the best loli you could ask for to look through the internet to find sexy panties (she didn't found any)! Her technical knowledge around this forum and especially discord helped me out a lot else much things would have gone wrong. Like me messing up the verdict of Gajeel's finding and first sending him guilty and Asako one minute later being like "No he is innocent!". Lol. XD
Hope I didn't gave her too much of a headache.^^

PS: My LN here had according to WordCounter 13.421 words! I probably broke no record but fora week worth of playing this is a nice outcome!

Also here are all Death Scenarios of those who survived in case you are curious:

Viktoriya Ivanovna Serebryakov

Escort: Ruffian (Apron)
Viktoriya will be sad that she got killed/lynched and can no longer play with everyone. However when Ruffian shows up with a croquet for her as consolation prize she happily follows him into the realm of the dead.

Matheus Johann Weiss

Escort: A giant Schokolade Mascott (Ruffian)
Weiss takes the failure to see the end of the game very personally, as another proof that he is lacking as 2nd in hand of the Mayor's Elites. His spirits get lifted when Ruffian enters the classroom dresses as a giant chocolate with extra methamphetamine for the good boys in the field, real Panzer-Schokolade. Weiss is moved to tears as he hugs Ruffian („GIANT SCHOKOLAAAAAAAAAAADE~“) and follows him out of the classroom never breaking that hug.

Wilibald Koenig

Escort: A Fall pit
Koenig is disappointed but interested to see how he will get escorted to the punishment room. Roswaal just snaps his finger and under Koenig a fall pit opens and he falls through it with a loud scream ending in the realm of the dead.

Albedo

Escort: Yuri Alpha
Albedo won't accept her death so easily if Ainz is still alive, when he is already dead she gonna mock Shalltear for still being alive and not follwing their master to death while she rushes out ignoring poor Yuri Alpha.

Megumin

Escort: Yunyun
Megumin's pride takes a hit of being dead but then she tries to twist it into the others fearing her might so it was expected that she would not see the end of this game alive. However when a teary-eyed Yunyun stands in the classroom door to escort her, Megumin feels superbad. Like Yunyun is all sad how she can play with her class while she sits all alone in Class C and she has to listen the entire way to the detention room why Chomsuke and Puck were players but not her. If someone from B-class like Chris made it into the game, Yunyun won't accept Megumin's excuse of this being a Class A game only task so all that's left for Megumin while being on her way to hell is to feel bad for Yunyun and apologize to her and promise to make it up to her by playing Old Maid with her after the game.

Darkness

Escort: Ruffian in normal look (which basically means he looks like the perfect rapist to her rape fantasies)
Upon hearing of her own death, Darkness gets into a heavy breathing flushed expression at the thought of the torture in detention room with all her holes filled and what not. Much to the disturbance of the rest of the class who find it hard to feel sorry for her when she looks forward to it. Ruffian enters without a costume saying he was told to come like this and not in costume (in case Weiss or Viktoriya died before). Darkness goes all crazy on him to which the overwhelmed Ruffian can only take flight and flees to the detention room with Darkness hot on his trails.

I think that's it. Hope you all had a fun game and that you like to enter the James Rye train when he does another LN aka Mafia Game.^^
 
Last edited:

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
14 Minutes left,best bet we have is Desin i think. Rather odd behaviour,doesn't change much that this is all going down(as usually) close before ending. He's shady for sure.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

You do realize that if he flips town then you’re prime candidate for lynch tomorrow?
I'm okay with that. But i don't see anything better right now.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,618
Gender
Female
Country
China
Votekill Panda

Placeholder, I won’t have time to come until do ends most likely. Quickly skimmed through pages, I will read more once I have time.
Placeholder on me but no response to the point about her non-answer smh
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,374
Gender
Male
Country
France
This is actually a good argument considering that I never have seen a game where the top two posters were not town.
Are you sure about that? That reminds me of one Ust's old theories where he said that among the top posters there is always a Mafia.
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
Quite a spread of votes.

I like to do safe plays as well, but that's only when there's more going on and, as a result, more info to safely gather. So, I'll take a small risk here

Votekill Pom
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,892
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
Also not much of a surprise for him to claim an active night role is it? This is the same spiel we've fallen for before guys. Active claims early on are Mafias most of the time. Doubt a Protector or Investigator of sorts would feel that safe on D1...like...really.
I somewhat agree with this, but I don't want to draw conclusions like immediately. Perhaps he's town that's hoping to get some protection at night? Not saying he has to be town or anything, just trying to look at it from a different perspective
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
I somewhat agree with this, but I don't want to draw conclusions like immediately. Perhaps he's town that's hoping to get some protection at night? Not saying he has to be town or anything, just trying to look at it from a different perspective
Well,i don't wanna die Marms, sure he could be Town but just as much could he be Mafia. This cast of vote and inactivity,all feels really convenient to me. Like he can afford to. But yeah,it's one between 4 people now.

Me,Pom,DD or Desin. These D1's i swear...
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,649
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Well,i don't wanna die Marms, sure he could be Town but just as much could he be Mafia. This cast of vote and inactivity,all feels really convenient to me. Like he can afford to. But yeah,it's one between 4 people now.

Me,Pom,DD or Desin. These D1's i swear...
lock vote on desin for the tie breaker.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

pompom has two random votes as far as I know, and us three have one random and one vote for a reason.
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,560
Country
Dragonstone
I somewhat agree with this, but I don't want to draw conclusions like immediately. Perhaps he's town that's hoping to get some protection at night? Not saying he has to be town or anything, just trying to look at it from a different perspective
I think he said he's active coz he saw 2 votes on him and tried to defend himself, not saying it can't be a lie but it could still be true.
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Votelock Desin

I'll go with my gut on this one. Come on be Red.
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,776
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
I somewhat agree with this, but I don't want to draw conclusions like immediately. Perhaps he's town that's hoping to get some protection at night? Not saying he has to be town or anything, just trying to look at it from a different perspective
If he is town expecting protection, it was a bad move cause doctors don't know their sanity this early and a bodyguard being sacrificed rn cause of it when he could have been avoided is just wrong... I suppose.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

The only reason I see is what shino said if he had 2 votes already but I don't remember if he already had or not. Will have to check.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,374
Gender
Male
Country
France
So, only Jinx is left. But I see that there are plenty of people online. There is probably at least one Mafia/TP among these four.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,649
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
vote lock desin cant random kill pompom, seraph might be a bomb... and I need to save myself going for desin.
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,560
Country
Dragonstone
I can't decide about desin but I'll just remove my vote from dd
Votelock Marma
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Day 1 End results

„I am so glad we are not part of this.“, said Grantz having witnessed the madness of other dimensional beings taking over their comrades and friends bodies and suddenly start talking in unfitting male and female voices about rules, priorities, game mechanics and and and.
„Indeed.“ Neumann said. Especially his good friend Wilibald had scared him when he suddenly started to speak in a warm and soft female voice. And his commander sounded like a middle-aged man!
„Have to admit I miss not having the experience of my body being hijacked by a being from another world. Imagine how interesting their world must be if their amusement time is spend on games played in other people's bodies just because they can.“, pondered Demiurge with his typical self-confident smile.
„They do seem to be an interesting bunch.“, admitted Cocytus in the icy slow trembles of his voice.
„Mow~“, wailed little Chomusuke, being sad about the sudden change in his beloved Megumin acting like an old man. It was distressing. Thankfully for the tiny cat, the day phase of the first day came to an end even though only a couple hours had passed in school. Different time-zones and magic and stuff are probably the reason for that.



„This sucks!“ The first to complain was not a student, but oh wonder, Rerugen-sensei.
„Now, this wasn't soooooooo bad, Sensei, nee~“, tried Roswaal to cheeer up his angry colleague.
„Not so bad? I got a MANCHILD in me! No order, no responsibility, wants to play and have fun all day long, what an annoying fella and I have to deal with him in my body for the rest of this ridiculous game?! Wasn't your host also bad, Roswaal-Sensei? Be honest.“
„Aaaaactually, it was a veeeeeery competent and entertaining woman who inhabitants by body from now on. Soooooo, I know I will have loooooots of fun from now on, neee~“
Rerugen's mouth was a straight line, clearly on the edge of giving up on life and sanity. Then the students came to be back in control.

„You voted for me straight away?!“
„Wasn't me, Megumin, that was my host, I am innoce-UFF!“ A frantic explaining Kazuma was tackled by a crying Aqua.
„KAZUWAAAAAAH~“
„Hai, Kazuwaaaaaah, desu~“, deadpans the tired adventurer. Those girls really were no good compared to Subaru's harem.
„It was a demon, Kazuma! Kazuma, a demon was in my body, Kazuma! A demon defiled my pure godly body!“ Snot and tears ran down Aqua's face tainting her holy beauty into an ugly mess. Before Kazuma could reply some heavy breathing interrupted him.
„Hah, hah, hah, hmmmmmmm~ So much abhorrence when my host found out about my real colors. Ooooh, it was such a change from appreciating my beauty and cuteness to such dungeon deep disgust, it was wonderful~ A woman really is not so bad either.“
Kazuma was smart enough to just stay silent while being bothered by his comrades about their game's experience. „Not like anyone gonna ask me how it was for me.“, he thought so.

„Well, Koenig, how was your first day?“, asked Rhiner his friend Wilibald. The horse-faced man stood straight before his comrades but an inner sadness reached his intelligent eyes which made his friends worry.
„It was... it was a.... I... I had a female in my body. I could feel that she was quite a beauty, cute and charming despite not seeing her.“
„Awesome!“, declared Grantz, before Neumann put his hand on his shoulder to contain his excitement.
„And?“
„I think she doesn't like my body...or me, I don't know, I could just feel the massive disappointment from her when all the other females had cute girls as avatars and she was stuck with....me.“
„Now now, don't take it too hard to your heart, Koenig.“, laughed Neumann empathizing with his heart broken friend. „It is just the first day, she will get used to your body. I'm sure it is just starter difficulties.“
„Really? You think so?“
„Either that or she gonna hate you for the rest of the game, that's life.“
„....thanks for cheering me up, Neumann...“

„What did you think about your host, Ainz?“, asked an impatient Tanya her boney friend.
„He was a very intelligent fellow, very experienced, much like a seasoned veteran. I liked him.“
„Hmpf, that's good. I am not sure what to think of mine who left me still and silent for most of the day because he couldn't bother playing. This gave me plenty open flanks against which I could not defend myself. Being only able to watch is frustrating, Ainz.“
„M-maybe the day ends in a surprise? We still don't know what „lynching“ exactly means, except that we won't actually die. Also plenty players played very carefully the first day, you were just unlucky. Or those beings have to do other stuff than just playing with us and yours was really busy. If it is like a game to them they might not actually spend that much time on it as we believe they do.“
„Maybe, it is just the first day, let's see how it continues.“ Tanya huffed and turned away to look at an approaching Emilia smiling from ear to ear. Before Tanya could open her mouth, the half-Elf burst out with joy how much fun she had on just her first day. A Subaru looking like he is dying inside was following right behind her.
„My host was such a cool gentleman~“
„Ugh.“
„I could feel how handsome he must be!“
„Hrrgh.“
„Such confidence!“
„Rrrmm~“
„So much energy!“
„Grrrrr....“
„Are you okay, Subaru-kun? Don't tell me you had any bad side-effects from the game?“, asked a worried Emilia her weird sounding friend sweetly.
„No, no, no, I'm fine. Just... it is just a lot to deal with is all.“, hurried a panicked Subaru to calm down his crush.
Ainz and Tanya looked at each other, saying nothing and putting on a smile. Or try to look as friendly as you can with a face without any muscles on it in Ainz's case.

„Everyone be quiet! The first day has concluded and your hosts have voted of who shall be the first lynch victim!“
The entire class turned silent as while they knew who their own host voted for they haven't always listen to who the others had voted for.
„The to be lynched is....“ Drum-roll from the classroom speaker

​
vote kill megumin
For now, voting Pomcha.
!votekill number 17 Juviii
Votekill Seraph
Turn Undead Vote Kill GrySun.
votekill desin
Votekill Demonspeed.
I votekill Belserion
!votekill Black Tiger
Votekill Desin from me.
Votekill Gajeel
Placeholder
Votekill DD
Votekill Erin
Placeholder vote for now
Votekill Panda
Vote kill DigitalDude
Votekill Seraph
Votekill Pom
Votelock Desin
vote lock desin
Votelock Marma

Desin/Tanya >>>>> 3x (Erinyes, Seraph,DigitalDude)

Seraph/Emilia >>>>> 2x (Juviii, Desin)

Lady Pompom/Shalltear >>>>> 2x (Copy Panda, Daws)

DigitalDude/Kazuma >>>>> 1x (Blacktiger)

Juviii/Beatrice >>>>> 1x (Gajeel)

Grysun/Ainz >>>>> 1x (Demonspeed)

Demonspeed/Aqua >>>>> 1x (Holt)

Belserion/Darkness >>>>> 1x (Anih)

Blacktiger/Subaru >>>>> 1x (Grysun)

Gajeel/Aura >>>>> 1x (Belserion)

Erinyes/Ram >>>>> 1x (MarmaladeSky)

Panda/Matheus >>>>> 1x (Lady Pompom)

MarmaladeSky/Rem >>>>> 1x (Shinobi)

​


„Tanya!“


Desin
Mortician

Tanya sighed deeply, already expecting those news while everyone gasped in shock that the competent Tanya would be the first to go in this game.
„COMMANDER!“ Viktoriya's cry could have broken the heart of Scrooge McDuck so incredible sad and lonely it sounded.
„Commander, no, what are we do now?“, asked a shell shocked Matheus. What had been a fun game just turned real. To think his amazing Commander had to leave now of all people.
„It's fine, Weiss. From now on you will lead the troops while I watch from the sidelines.“
„I really expected Aqua to die first.“ Kazuma's mumble could be heard quite clearly by everyone.
„HOW CRUEL!“ Aqua couldn't believe her ears of how her devote treated her so lightly.

„Excuse meeeeeee, children. But we were not finished yeeeeeeeet, nee~“
Everyone looked at Roswaal-Sensei in surprise as he walked up to the door to open it to reveal -
Adelheid von Schugel!!!
Tanya's expression turned into gross disgust at the sight of this from Being X corrupted crazy scientist.
„What the fuck does he do here?“
„Ahahaha, my dear Tanya! It seems God's touch has forsaken you this time! But no worries, the afterlife is not so bad at all, believe me!“
„Afterlife? Colonel-I mean, Rerugen-sensei, what is he talking about?!“ Tanya was truly perplexed as was everyone else.
„Yes about that, uhm, we were told not to tell you as that might have had brought up some... issues with you volunteering for this game. So... Roswaal-Sensei?“, gave a deeply sympathetic Teacher the ball to his colorful partner.
„You're going to the detention room, Tanya-chaaaaaan. Kyouhukou-Sensei will take caaaaaaare of you now, nee~“ The smile on Roswaal's face was sickeningly sweet. Tanya's face darkened, she had never been there but her soldiers had and they had looked worse than even at the worst times at the Rhein-Front.



„I see. Then I suppose I should not keep Kyouhukou-Sensei waiting too long.“ With a stern expression she turned to her soldiers and saluted. Like one man they all responded in kind, shock and awe presenting in both measure at the insane bravery their commander expressed at the punishment death brought in this game:
Be in living hell!
„I leave the rest to you, my soldiers. Show our classmates the might of the Kaiserreich army. That's all.“
„Co-COMMANDER!!!!“
With a nod to Ainz who had put a bony hand over his open teeth to cover his shock, Tanya left the room with a widely smiling Schugel. The door closes with a bang, waking up the paralyzed students who all looked at their Senseis in disbelief.

„So, uh, uhm... do... do we all end in there if... if we die?“, asked a clearly terrified Kazuma.
„Yes.“, replied Rerugen, knowing well why his student made such big scared eyes.
„digitaldude, if you hear me, bro! Don't let me die! I don't want to return there!“
„AAAAAAAH! NO! I DON'T WANNA GO BACK! Demonspeed, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, please don't let me die! I wanna live! I WANNA LIVE!“
„D-dear Crescent Jinx, uhm, I know we had our „starting difficulties“, but uh... could you please keep me alive? I...I really don't want to be in there for a second time...Please~“



„....I am SO glad we are not part of this.“
„Indeed.“


Night 1 BEGINS​
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Night 1 End Results

Everyone returned to the classroom after an uneasy night. The thought of being send to Kyouhukou-Sensei's detention room was something hardly anybody was able to stomach. And that one of their most powerful students had been the first victim just showed them all that this game was unforgiving and merciless. And that each of them were helpless as it were the other dimensional beings who will decide who dies and who lives. So it was no wonder that more than half the class had sleep-deprived eyes and that many yawning were heard in the classroom.

„Good morning everyone.“, greeted an equally tired Rerugen his class. Roswaal-Sensei at his side looked like he had the best sleep of his life. The envy was thick in the class.
„Today, I got a letter with me who will announce who will leave us after the first night had passed.“ Envy disappeared and made space for fear and desperation.
Rerugen opened the letter with a heavy heart, uneasy to send his students to the detention room for things outside of their control.

„Ram.“


Erinyes
???

„Emilia.“


Seraph
Restless Spirit

Two deaths. It was worse than the students had imagined it.

„Nooooooooooooooo, Emilia-tan!“ Subaru was devastated. Someone had killed his cute adorable lovely kind perfect Emilia and now she had to got to that room.
„No worries, Subaru. I am a bit sad I have to leave you all so soon but I get to see Tanya-chan again plus I get to spend time with Kyouhukou-Sensei who I haven't seen yet. It will be fun until the game is over for sure.“
Through teary eyes Subaru couldn't believe what an angel Emilia was.
„No words of grief for me, Barasu?“, asked the cold voice of the pink-haired maid twin.
„Oh right, sorry you died, I guess.“
„Huh?“ Subaru felt death's touch on his shoulder as Ram took our her Wand to ready her magic spells to be cast upon his poor soul.
„ImeanIwillreallymissyouandyouweregreatandallthatandpleasedon'tkillme!“
„Nee-sama, please don't kill Subaru-sama. He must be most distraught of you and Emilia-sama leaving us.“
Ram sighed never able to understand her little twin sister's deep affection for this... thing as well as not being able to deny her wishes.
„Alright, I will see him soon enough in the detention room anyway.“
„Like hell you will.“, thought Subaru.


The door opened to reveal Puck and Sebas Tian who waved at the two girls to escort them to their afterlife.
„You did really good, Emilia. I just know it!“, cheered little Puck the half-Elf up who finally showed a tiny smile after receiving the huge disappointment of having to leave already.
„I'm honored to escort you, Ram-san.“, the humble butler bowed with deep respect before the little maid who took that respectful gesture in satisfactions and pride.
„Well, let's be off, Sebas Tian. I'm curious to see this hellhole.
And with that and a wave to everyone and her best wishes from Emilia the two girls left the classroom.

"Don't worry, Subaru-sama, they are strong! They will easily survive the detention room!"
"Yeah.", replied an unconvinced Subaru. "Now it is just us, you, me and Beatrice."
"Bah, the worst situation became reality.", huffed the tiny blonde girl.
"Haha....ha...."

Night 1 END


Day 2 BEGIN


Afterword


„So what is Kyouhukou-Sensei like?“, asked Emilia their escorts.
„I don't know.“, answered Puck while Sebas stayed silent knowing fully well who or better said what Kyouhukou-Sensei was.
„You will see for yourself soon, Emilia-sama. Please, we go down this staircase. After you, my ladies.“
A bit nervous the both girls walked down the staircase to an ominious door. Strange noises were heard behind it. Clicky-de-clacky Clicky-de-clacky
Steeling himself Sebas walks past them and opens the door with a big swing.

Hell had a hell lot of legs.

„Good morning, my dear students? Tea?“
Tanya sat with a stoic expression at a table surrounded by ten-thousands of cockroaches while a huge cockroach with a crown on his head and a tea cup in his front leg stood up to greet his new guest. Ram felt faint.
Emilia beamed.
„Oh, so many lovely animals. What an adorable room, Kyouhukou-Sensei!“
Both Ram and Tanya were dead sure now that this half-Elf must be touched in the head. A surprised Cockroach teacher who couldn't remember the last time he or his family had been called lovely grew two centimeter as pride straighten his back.
„Please please do come in, my two darlings. I brew you the most delicious Grey Earl tea today!“
One girl without hesitation and one girl with a lot of hesitation entered the room which door closed magically on its own.​
 
Last edited:

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,776
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Who the hell would kill the recap girl?? Is unknown the same as "???"
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top