Games Mafia Game 83 - Isekai Quartet - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Alright, I will try to give you guys the role list, the night actions happening as well as my own summary of what I think of my first host game so far.

Player List

1. Grysun -Ainz (Mafia Boss)
2. Demonspeed - Aqua (Mafia Escort )
3. Desin24 - Tanya (Mortician)
4. Crescent Jinx - Wilibald (Insane Detective)
5. Panda - Matheus (Sane Spy)
6. Erinyes - Ram (Witch)
7. Holt - Megumin (Bulletproof Townie)
8. Blacktiger - Subaru (Prosecutor)
9. Seraph - Emilia (Restless Spirit)
10. Lady Pompom - Shalltear (Mafia janitor)
11. DigitalDude - Kazuma (Shapeshifter)
12. SonOfDaws - Mare (Sane Doctor)
13. MarmaladeSky - Rem (Strongman)
14. Anih - Albedo (Insane Apprentice)
15. Shinobi - Viktoriya (Prostitute)
16. Gajeel - Aura (Insane Detective)
17. Juviii - Beatrice (Insane Doctor)
18. Belserion - Darkness (Vengeful Townie)




Hope this Action stuff is readable. What I noticed was that many of the passive roles I hoped would use their roles for the sake of influencing the game often didn't do so. Some passives like Holt made it all the way to the end without stealing a single panty, I mean vote or trying to coordinate with other townies to make their spells unblockable. Not sure why if I had such spells and no actions I would have used them just for the heck of it. xD

My own thoughts regarding this game & my hosting experience​

Well as you see we didn't made the 20 player goal Asako and I put there for ourselves. If we had made it we would have put in Lovers or something other mean like that.^^
The roles we cut out were PGO and Daytime Vigilante though we probably would have added a 5th member to the mafia due lovers as well as Sleeper if we had made it above 20 players so who knows how the final role list would have looked like. I for one was quite happy with it and since so far no one has thrown a tantrum and complained I think everyone believed they had a shot at winning this game themselves and that's good.

After the first night on day 2 when we were already down 4 townies I thought I had made them too weak but you players showed me to not expect logic in a game where so much is based on feelings and instinct and where things can go horrible wrong, lol. I never expected Mafia and SS to target the same target twice in a row, even DD's luck had to run out at some point. xD

I should probably have hostkilled Holt due his 3 minor infringements but since he came online shortly after day 2 concluded and apologized for missing it and was okay with being punished, I decided to let him play and act as if he had posted thrice on day 1 and not twice. Maybe not the right choice but given the ending and how Holt hardly did anything surprising with his votes and nothing with his spells, it was not such a game changing decision. I guess I just didn't wanted to hostkill someone in my first game, is all.

It seems I should have added a "punishment/reward" system to make the people use their spells, like if you use no spell at all you get a penalty vote on you due mana overload or something, that would have made the active roles quite visible as well as make the decision of the passive not to use their spells actually good as they would hid the actives with not using their spells receiving the same punishment. As reward probably something that if a spell was successful you avoid the punishment for not using it next time. Maybe that would have pushed some players to be more active with their spells. So the system was only used ten times and thus didn't had much of an impact. :/
But all in all I am happy with my spell system, it was not broken, OP or overly complicated but it also was not rewarding or punishing enough to be used often or at all by the players. I will keep that in mind for future games.

As for my hosting experience in general it was very rewarding and funny. Without Asako I would have felt lost sometimes but she always gave me a pointer on what to do. Collecting votes, updating the vote list, marking off the dead in the first post and such was all stuff I got used to rather quickly. I would have liked to add more pictures but stuff like the detention room door had to been screenshot from the anime and I did not wanted to watch all 2 seasons for fitting images for my LN updates.^^

You all were pleasant players, I saw no flaming, no hating, maybe a bit of dissing but usually deserved and not mean-meant.
The Townie MVP this game for me was Copy Panda, he/she/it had great luck with the spy results finding two mafias in a row, like dayum!
The Mafia MVP was Demonspeed for how hard he tried and how unlucky his decisions were. I would have loved to see him keep going further and survive the 5th day (and give me more chances to write my LN :P).
The reward for most pleasant surprise was Anih and BlackTiger for how well she played despite the language barrier problems, both she and BlackTiger asked questions when they didn't understood stuff, tried to use their townie role to its best abilities and worked hard to figure out how to win with the other towns against the Mafia.

As for Mafia... it was really sad for me to see them come apart so quickly after losing their brain and leader GrySun who left us too soon due unforeseen circumstances. 4 days in a row Mafias got lynched, I cannot remember the last time this has happened, usually it gets interrupted with a townie or TP lynch. The spells in that regard actually did influence the game as players with active roles using them could not use their actions thus often changing the flow of the action board those nights.

As for Town... damn guys, you really crushed it. Just one townie lynch, not bad at all. Loved how SonofDaws saved DD and how did D thank him? Trying to turn him into an Illusion. XD
My best memory of this game will be Demon stealing Bel's panties and me and Asako arguing which panty we should send to them via pm. Bel reacted in great ways to the pic, Mafia sadly was as cold as a dead fish to it. And I tried really hard to find some befitting of Darkness character. :P
My worst memory was the end of the game where there was hardly any tension left and people just wanted to get over with it. It was a bit sad because of my intention to create a fun long game that would pack you all thus those many roles and the spell system for everyone to have to do something. Now it became a short game which hopefully was still very fun.

BIG THANKS at Asako here! She was a huge help and the best loli you could ask for to look through the internet to find sexy panties (she didn't found any)! Her technical knowledge around this forum and especially discord helped me out a lot else much things would have gone wrong. Like me messing up the verdict of Gajeel's finding and first sending him guilty and Asako one minute later being like "No he is innocent!". Lol. XD
Hope I didn't gave her too much of a headache.^^

PS: My LN here had according to WordCounter 13.421 words! I probably broke no record but fora week worth of playing this is a nice outcome!

Also here are all Death Scenarios of those who survived in case you are curious:

Viktoriya Ivanovna Serebryakov

Escort: Ruffian (Apron)
Viktoriya will be sad that she got killed/lynched and can no longer play with everyone. However when Ruffian shows up with a croquet for her as consolation prize she happily follows him into the realm of the dead.

Matheus Johann Weiss

Escort: A giant Schokolade Mascott (Ruffian)
Weiss takes the failure to see the end of the game very personally, as another proof that he is lacking as 2nd in hand of the Mayor's Elites. His spirits get lifted when Ruffian enters the classroom dresses as a giant chocolate with extra methamphetamine for the good boys in the field, real Panzer-Schokolade. Weiss is moved to tears as he hugs Ruffian („GIANT SCHOKOLAAAAAAAAAAADE~“) and follows him out of the classroom never breaking that hug.

Wilibald Koenig

Escort: A Fall pit
Koenig is disappointed but interested to see how he will get escorted to the punishment room. Roswaal just snaps his finger and under Koenig a fall pit opens and he falls through it with a loud scream ending in the realm of the dead.

Albedo

Escort: Yuri Alpha
Albedo won't accept her death so easily if Ainz is still alive, when he is already dead she gonna mock Shalltear for still being alive and not follwing their master to death while she rushes out ignoring poor Yuri Alpha.

Megumin

Escort: Yunyun
Megumin's pride takes a hit of being dead but then she tries to twist it into the others fearing her might so it was expected that she would not see the end of this game alive. However when a teary-eyed Yunyun stands in the classroom door to escort her, Megumin feels superbad. Like Yunyun is all sad how she can play with her class while she sits all alone in Class C and she has to listen the entire way to the detention room why Chomsuke and Puck were players but not her. If someone from B-class like Chris made it into the game, Yunyun won't accept Megumin's excuse of this being a Class A game only task so all that's left for Megumin while being on her way to hell is to feel bad for Yunyun and apologize to her and promise to make it up to her by playing Old Maid with her after the game.

Darkness

Escort: Ruffian in normal look (which basically means he looks like the perfect rapist to her rape fantasies)
Upon hearing of her own death, Darkness gets into a heavy breathing flushed expression at the thought of the torture in detention room with all her holes filled and what not. Much to the disturbance of the rest of the class who find it hard to feel sorry for her when she looks forward to it. Ruffian enters without a costume saying he was told to come like this and not in costume (in case Weiss or Viktoriya died before). Darkness goes all crazy on him to which the overwhelmed Ruffian can only take flight and flees to the detention room with Darkness hot on his trails.

I think that's it. Hope you all had a fun game and that you like to enter the James Rye train when he does another LN aka Mafia Game.^^
 
Last edited:

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,776
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,649
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Everyone is so eager to get rid of my team, huh?

Alright @Gajeel, I didn't forget. Tbh, everyone is somewhat suspicious to me but here some thoughts on the people I have any thoughts about:

Gry: I don't know if the little time is influencing his playstyle but I find his posts devoid of actual juice. Waiting for panda to say if his lvl 2 spiciness makes sense with his claim of not doing anything.

Gajeel: More active than usual. Is that a good or bad thing? Hopefully good. His main posts makes some sense, I find something suspicious on them here and there but I'm neutral about him, I'm far from trusting him but I've seen him act way more shady on previous games.

Bel: I don't get her hint at all. The only one who seems to understand is Seraph.

Cres: she said she can prove her role so I'll be waiting. That's all. Not distrusting her for now.

Demon: why are his words and actions so different? He's more active than usual so I don't feel like distrusting him but that spell use sounds weird and he jumped on Tiger bandwagon. A blue...

DD: dude... I didn't dislike his answers so we were gucci but why voting on someone who said she can prove her role?

Panda is not giving me any bad vibes. Even revealed his target without being questioned.

About the others I don't really know yet.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Oh forgot Daws, I don't really trust him.
I didnt see that before hmmm.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,374
Gender
Male
Country
France
Votekill Demonspeed

Don't like how he followed the wagon to lynch me. His case on me is also weak and he lied why I voted DD

He accused me that I voted DD because DD was inactive when in fact I voted DD because he voted inactive player Holt who hasn't made a single post and from my view voting inactive one seems like going for easy target since inactive one cannot defend him/herself.



I even posted it here.




Don't know if he purposely skipped this to paint me as scum. Not a good look.
Two people is a bandwagon now? :amuse

I wasn't trying to lie, I didn't bother to check the specifics hence the "or something", you still voted for the only one who had hinted back then(AFAIR). If you do claim to have a Day role I will change my vote.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Bel was BP in one of the recent games(or the two last ones). Not sure if she is claiming to be BP again.
 

BlackTiger

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2020
Messages
457
Reaction score
392
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I wasn't trying to lie, I didn't bother to check the specifics hence the "or something", you still voted for the only one who had hinted back then(AFAIR). If you do claim to have a Day role I will change my vote.
The fact you didn't bother to check and voted me after Seraph voted me showed you're going for wagon.

You are lying. You said I voted DD for being inactive when in fact my reason to vote him was because he voted inactive player.

Scum can fake hint too. I already explained why did I vote DD.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,649
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
I cant seem to find the post where jinx said her role is confirmable hmmm
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
So, let's see:

Tanya Isekai
Copy Panda
- Surprisingly hasn't actually pursued people yet, other than mild pressing on Pompom D1. No comments on some weird posts I'd expect him to comment on for D2. However he did share unquestioned that he targeted me N1 which is not exactly mafia behaviour, unless he already has a scenario in mind that would require it.
shinobi - Hasn't suspected anyone yet, but she somehow feels like a townie. Maybe because of all the laughing emotes and such, feels like she's not hiding anything?
Crescent Jinx - Misconstructed my "recap hate" and was gonna distrust Seraph D2 over his desin vote. 0% for being the TP imo. Not sure how self confirmable she is, but wouldn't go for her now.

Ainz Isekai
Anih
- She's certainly a beginner, but seems somewhat knowledgable. Unsure if it's because of a mafia team's support at night or Taku's mafia crash course. For now we all seem to agree to give her a pass until another phase, though it's only on the grounds of being a beginner.
Gajeel - A bit more active than usual. I'd like to lean town for now.
SonOfDaws - Yeah he's pretty afk.
Lady pompom - Don't trust her yet, not sure what Seraph saw in her and some other girls here. Did claim active, our 2nd/3rd one to do so?

Kazuma Isekai
Demonspeed
- I get why he used a spell, but at the same time I also don't. I guess he just really wanted to use a spell on night because he's passive? At least the gamble had a possible good outcome in some fringe cases, though rather far fetched. I was considering him and Panda being mafia, Panda being Janitor and Demon boosting his priority to keep safe from debuff, but then they both wouldn't really want to confess as much as they did. If any blues are around when/if Panda is dead they could check if Demon really went for him I guess.
Belserion - As always not a fan of her playstyle but welp. Last game she picked up steam as more stuff happened so we'll see, if scum she will never want to comment too much iirc.
digitaldude - I find it odd how he couldn't vote for Pom, saying later it's because her voters were random(I don't think they were though?). If he's mafia he possibly tried to save her as a teammate. Possibly slipped up using the knowledge of a Janitor for explaining his D1 post when he couldn't have known about a Janitor.
Holt - Getting hostkilled? Idk what's with him, he wouldn't be this missing just because of his role, unless he still carefully stays at 3 posts and a vote today, we'll see.

Subaru Isekai
Juviii
- I liked her responses to my probing, I trust her more than most. "I suppose."
MarmaladeSky - She's... there. More posts from her than I remember her having, feels like she's speaking to plural crowd most of the time in her posts rather than question individually, tho tbf I don't remember her playstyle other than being afk. She did get mafia very often in the past I think, so her playing more active could mean she's town? Can't be all town in blue though, can it?
BlackTiger - I also don't distrust him, don't think he'd kill Seraph(which I believe is the main case on him?), he isn't that much of a beginner anymore, anyone who manages to go through majority of YuGiOh game can grasp most mechanics by now. His recent day role claim is also rather spicy.

Hosts said they randomized who goes on which team, but wouldn't it be imbalanced if mafia's spell list is very limited to 1-2 groups only, or them missing some strong one they could make use of? Unless mafia team is given mostly active roles so they don't need to opt for spells? Regardless, I take back what I said about Seraph's killer being in blue because wouldn't a TP/mafia who is the last of a certain color get way too much attention? Unless they plan to stop after a few kills and spread the love. Perhaps blue is fully clear and has only townies.

Btw this game I trust passive role claims more than active role claims, won't say yet why.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

My vote for now is between digitaldude and Bel.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,614
Gender
Female
Country
China
DD aren't you usually expedient when it comes to votes? How come you're not unquestionably defending yourself here
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,649
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
You gotta take in consideration if I voted pompom she might have voted for me too and it would have been a tie, desin had a locked vote already and thus it wouldnt matter.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,614
Gender
Female
Country
China
Interesting you defend that decision instead of voting Pomcha instantly. I guess we can kill you and kill Pomcha after if you flip mafia. Votekill DD
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I responded to every single post about me. seriously.
I meant 'saving myself or saving Pomcha' implies some sort of uh camaraderie of sorts? 🤔
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,649
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Interesting you defend that decision instead of voting Pomcha instantly. I guess we can kill you and kill Pomcha after if you flip mafia. Votekill DD
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



I meant 'saving myself or saving Pomcha' implies some uh camaraderie of sorts? 🤔
grysun said I voted desin to save pom but I said saving pom? more like saving myself since I was tied at 2 votes with everyone.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I responded to every single post about me. seriously.
A few things I saw you not properly responding:
-Why you thought Pom's votes D1 were random.
-Your Janitor slip, you kinda just pulled it under the rug with a short "I didn't know".
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

grysun said I voted desin to save pom but I said saving pom? more like saving myself since I was tied at 2 votes with everyone.
Saving yourself but with a reluctance of having her die for you is the problem in the sentence I guess. Don't take me wrong, I'd have voted desin over her had I been around at day, but your reason for it does feel like you two are somehow together.

Maybe tag @Lady pompom here for some more reactions :heh
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,560
Country
Dragonstone
I used the a spell last night.
We tend to suspect the people that are voting for us, but this.....killing an active role. Suspicious belserion very suspicious.

I got suspicions on crescent jinx for stuff I mentioned earlier.
Demonspeed use of spell thats just a little strange. Who would use spell the most(normal mafia members) and who is most likely to use them night 1(normal mafia members) Also that powerful spell is on cooldown night 2 and cant be used... One thing is he did claim passive and he did admit to using a spell.
Belserion gut feeling and trying to keel active player.
Blacktiger is interesting case, I can't imagine he will be deciding kills as a mafia member like seraph implied, he would make more sense as tp.

I trust panda only so far.

Vote kill crescent jinx for now.
Both Cres and Tiger said they have day-roles/ roles they can prove.
Did you say if you used your role or a spell?
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,649
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
The man who killed seraph........they must be the people going after me!
vote lock desin cant random kill pompom, seraph might be a bomb... and I need to save myself going for desin.
My reasoning is completely consistant grysun, the vote quotes just had panda vote not his reasoning.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I used the a spell last night.

Both Cres and Tiger said they have day-roles/ roles they can prove.
Did you say if you used your role or a spell?
I used my role and where did they said that.
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,776
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Hmmm... Votekill Daws!

Being afk is not new for him but his few posts didn't say much and his hint was as vague as it gets, I suppose.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
The man who killed seraph........they must be the people going after me!
I'm just looking for a nice D2 scum lynch :edu

My reasoning is completely consistant grysun, the vote quotes just had panda vote not his reasoning.
If we assume you went by only the host quotes yes, however you said nothing of the sort at the time.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,649
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Seriously where are the posts that said blacktiger and jinx are confirmable day roles.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top