Games Mafia Game 83 - Isekai Quartet - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Alright, I will try to give you guys the role list, the night actions happening as well as my own summary of what I think of my first host game so far.

Player List

1. Grysun -Ainz (Mafia Boss)
2. Demonspeed - Aqua (Mafia Escort )
3. Desin24 - Tanya (Mortician)
4. Crescent Jinx - Wilibald (Insane Detective)
5. Panda - Matheus (Sane Spy)
6. Erinyes - Ram (Witch)
7. Holt - Megumin (Bulletproof Townie)
8. Blacktiger - Subaru (Prosecutor)
9. Seraph - Emilia (Restless Spirit)
10. Lady Pompom - Shalltear (Mafia janitor)
11. DigitalDude - Kazuma (Shapeshifter)
12. SonOfDaws - Mare (Sane Doctor)
13. MarmaladeSky - Rem (Strongman)
14. Anih - Albedo (Insane Apprentice)
15. Shinobi - Viktoriya (Prostitute)
16. Gajeel - Aura (Insane Detective)
17. Juviii - Beatrice (Insane Doctor)
18. Belserion - Darkness (Vengeful Townie)




Hope this Action stuff is readable. What I noticed was that many of the passive roles I hoped would use their roles for the sake of influencing the game often didn't do so. Some passives like Holt made it all the way to the end without stealing a single panty, I mean vote or trying to coordinate with other townies to make their spells unblockable. Not sure why if I had such spells and no actions I would have used them just for the heck of it. xD

My own thoughts regarding this game & my hosting experience​

Well as you see we didn't made the 20 player goal Asako and I put there for ourselves. If we had made it we would have put in Lovers or something other mean like that.^^
The roles we cut out were PGO and Daytime Vigilante though we probably would have added a 5th member to the mafia due lovers as well as Sleeper if we had made it above 20 players so who knows how the final role list would have looked like. I for one was quite happy with it and since so far no one has thrown a tantrum and complained I think everyone believed they had a shot at winning this game themselves and that's good.

After the first night on day 2 when we were already down 4 townies I thought I had made them too weak but you players showed me to not expect logic in a game where so much is based on feelings and instinct and where things can go horrible wrong, lol. I never expected Mafia and SS to target the same target twice in a row, even DD's luck had to run out at some point. xD

I should probably have hostkilled Holt due his 3 minor infringements but since he came online shortly after day 2 concluded and apologized for missing it and was okay with being punished, I decided to let him play and act as if he had posted thrice on day 1 and not twice. Maybe not the right choice but given the ending and how Holt hardly did anything surprising with his votes and nothing with his spells, it was not such a game changing decision. I guess I just didn't wanted to hostkill someone in my first game, is all.

It seems I should have added a "punishment/reward" system to make the people use their spells, like if you use no spell at all you get a penalty vote on you due mana overload or something, that would have made the active roles quite visible as well as make the decision of the passive not to use their spells actually good as they would hid the actives with not using their spells receiving the same punishment. As reward probably something that if a spell was successful you avoid the punishment for not using it next time. Maybe that would have pushed some players to be more active with their spells. So the system was only used ten times and thus didn't had much of an impact. :/
But all in all I am happy with my spell system, it was not broken, OP or overly complicated but it also was not rewarding or punishing enough to be used often or at all by the players. I will keep that in mind for future games.

As for my hosting experience in general it was very rewarding and funny. Without Asako I would have felt lost sometimes but she always gave me a pointer on what to do. Collecting votes, updating the vote list, marking off the dead in the first post and such was all stuff I got used to rather quickly. I would have liked to add more pictures but stuff like the detention room door had to been screenshot from the anime and I did not wanted to watch all 2 seasons for fitting images for my LN updates.^^

You all were pleasant players, I saw no flaming, no hating, maybe a bit of dissing but usually deserved and not mean-meant.
The Townie MVP this game for me was Copy Panda, he/she/it had great luck with the spy results finding two mafias in a row, like dayum!
The Mafia MVP was Demonspeed for how hard he tried and how unlucky his decisions were. I would have loved to see him keep going further and survive the 5th day (and give me more chances to write my LN :P).
The reward for most pleasant surprise was Anih and BlackTiger for how well she played despite the language barrier problems, both she and BlackTiger asked questions when they didn't understood stuff, tried to use their townie role to its best abilities and worked hard to figure out how to win with the other towns against the Mafia.

As for Mafia... it was really sad for me to see them come apart so quickly after losing their brain and leader GrySun who left us too soon due unforeseen circumstances. 4 days in a row Mafias got lynched, I cannot remember the last time this has happened, usually it gets interrupted with a townie or TP lynch. The spells in that regard actually did influence the game as players with active roles using them could not use their actions thus often changing the flow of the action board those nights.

As for Town... damn guys, you really crushed it. Just one townie lynch, not bad at all. Loved how SonofDaws saved DD and how did D thank him? Trying to turn him into an Illusion. XD
My best memory of this game will be Demon stealing Bel's panties and me and Asako arguing which panty we should send to them via pm. Bel reacted in great ways to the pic, Mafia sadly was as cold as a dead fish to it. And I tried really hard to find some befitting of Darkness character. :P
My worst memory was the end of the game where there was hardly any tension left and people just wanted to get over with it. It was a bit sad because of my intention to create a fun long game that would pack you all thus those many roles and the spell system for everyone to have to do something. Now it became a short game which hopefully was still very fun.

BIG THANKS at Asako here! She was a huge help and the best loli you could ask for to look through the internet to find sexy panties (she didn't found any)! Her technical knowledge around this forum and especially discord helped me out a lot else much things would have gone wrong. Like me messing up the verdict of Gajeel's finding and first sending him guilty and Asako one minute later being like "No he is innocent!". Lol. XD
Hope I didn't gave her too much of a headache.^^

PS: My LN here had according to WordCounter 13.421 words! I probably broke no record but fora week worth of playing this is a nice outcome!

Also here are all Death Scenarios of those who survived in case you are curious:

Viktoriya Ivanovna Serebryakov

Escort: Ruffian (Apron)
Viktoriya will be sad that she got killed/lynched and can no longer play with everyone. However when Ruffian shows up with a croquet for her as consolation prize she happily follows him into the realm of the dead.

Matheus Johann Weiss

Escort: A giant Schokolade Mascott (Ruffian)
Weiss takes the failure to see the end of the game very personally, as another proof that he is lacking as 2nd in hand of the Mayor's Elites. His spirits get lifted when Ruffian enters the classroom dresses as a giant chocolate with extra methamphetamine for the good boys in the field, real Panzer-Schokolade. Weiss is moved to tears as he hugs Ruffian („GIANT SCHOKOLAAAAAAAAAAADE~“) and follows him out of the classroom never breaking that hug.

Wilibald Koenig

Escort: A Fall pit
Koenig is disappointed but interested to see how he will get escorted to the punishment room. Roswaal just snaps his finger and under Koenig a fall pit opens and he falls through it with a loud scream ending in the realm of the dead.

Albedo

Escort: Yuri Alpha
Albedo won't accept her death so easily if Ainz is still alive, when he is already dead she gonna mock Shalltear for still being alive and not follwing their master to death while she rushes out ignoring poor Yuri Alpha.

Megumin

Escort: Yunyun
Megumin's pride takes a hit of being dead but then she tries to twist it into the others fearing her might so it was expected that she would not see the end of this game alive. However when a teary-eyed Yunyun stands in the classroom door to escort her, Megumin feels superbad. Like Yunyun is all sad how she can play with her class while she sits all alone in Class C and she has to listen the entire way to the detention room why Chomsuke and Puck were players but not her. If someone from B-class like Chris made it into the game, Yunyun won't accept Megumin's excuse of this being a Class A game only task so all that's left for Megumin while being on her way to hell is to feel bad for Yunyun and apologize to her and promise to make it up to her by playing Old Maid with her after the game.

Darkness

Escort: Ruffian in normal look (which basically means he looks like the perfect rapist to her rape fantasies)
Upon hearing of her own death, Darkness gets into a heavy breathing flushed expression at the thought of the torture in detention room with all her holes filled and what not. Much to the disturbance of the rest of the class who find it hard to feel sorry for her when she looks forward to it. Ruffian enters without a costume saying he was told to come like this and not in costume (in case Weiss or Viktoriya died before). Darkness goes all crazy on him to which the overwhelmed Ruffian can only take flight and flees to the detention room with Darkness hot on his trails.

I think that's it. Hope you all had a fun game and that you like to enter the James Rye train when he does another LN aka Mafia Game.^^
 
Last edited:

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,776
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Seriously where are the posts that said blacktiger and jinx are confirmable day roles.
I asked her if her hint yesterday meant it was a confirmable role and she answered "yes". Let me see if I can track those posts.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,649
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,188
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Hm, Black Tiger seems he had a strange playstyle because of his role, then, if he has a dayrole, and Cres said she can prove her role? (I did not see that post, I saw Tiger’s tho), so I think it might be risky go for them (at least to go for BT).

In this case, there are a couple of other people Seraph mentioned, but from that list, I don’t strongly distrust anyone, Gajeel is making posts here and there with some interesting thoughts, DD is also giving thoughts, Marms just shared a bit more about her, but I am more neutral.

Juviii is a incognito, but so far she was contributing, Demon had the spell usage he doesn’t want to reveal, but nothing too big currently. Panda also seems to have more to reveal on next days and he doesn’t seem like his mafia self, anih is tye new players, I would like to see more of her playstyle, but she also seems to be more on town side, so for me Daws is the one I distrust the most for now.

There is also Holt who barely came, but for other reasons and I hope he can find some time to play. @Holt if you drop by, can you share your thoughts and hints?


A few things I saw you not properly responding:
-Why you thought Pom's votes D1 were random.
-Your Janitor slip, you kinda just pulled it under the rug with a short "I didn't know".
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Saving yourself but with a reluctance of having her die for you is the problem in the sentence I guess. Don't take me wrong, I'd have voted desin over her had I been around at day, but your reason for it does feel like you two are somehow together.

Maybe tag @Lady pompom here for some more reactions :heh
Eeh, wasn’t he tied too? And not sure if he thinks Pandas argument to vote on me was enough (Did he even see Pandas argument I wonder). I don’t know which reaction you are expecting reactions from a connection that simply doesn’t exist, and why you and Panda seem to be forcing some connection here.

Seriously where are the posts that said blacktiger and jinx are confirmable day roles.
Here, the BT one:

My ability can only be used on Day Phase
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


I will check again Jinx tho, but I trust shino-chan, she wouldn’t blatantly make up things.

I voted DD because he voted Holt who hasn't made a post. That's not fair imo why didn't vote for active player here to get reaction? Imo that looks like he was going for easy target (inactive one) since inactive cannot defend him/herself
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,560
Country
Dragonstone
The man who killed seraph........they must be the people going after me!


My reasoning is completely consistant grysun, the vote quotes just had panda vote not his reasoning.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



I used my role and where did they said that.
here
My ability can only be used on Day Phase
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



I voted DD because he voted Holt who hasn't made a post. That's not fair imo why didn't vote for active player here to get reaction? Imo that looks like he was going for easy target (inactive one) since inactive cannot defend him/herself
for Cres she said something among these lines yesterday and this day phase too, tho can't find them now.
Any good results with the Spy maybe? Even if it said nothing was done it still confirms no spell usage.
I used the spy spell yup, and got no result. as for the person I'll check some posts first.

and Votekill Daws
I didn't like how he added a second vote on pompom last day phase but also he didn't like the voting mess it seems, he also feels off somehow. nothing big but I don't have better things to go with.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,649
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Hm, Black Tiger seems he had a strange playstyle because of his role, then, if he has a dayrole, and Cres said she can prove her role? (I did not see that post, I saw Tiger’s tho), so I think it might be risky go for them (at least to go for BT).

In this case, there are a couple of other people Seraph mentioned, but from that list, I don’t strongly distrust anyone, Gajeel is making posts here and there with some interesting thoughts, DD is also giving thoughts, Marms just shared a bit more about her, but I am more neutral.

Juviii is a incognito, but so far she was contributing, Demon had the spell usage he doesn’t want to reveal, but nothing too big currently. Panda also seems to have more to reveal on next days and he doesn’t seem like his mafia self, anih is tye new players, I would like to see more of her playstyle, but she also seems to be more on town side, so for me Daws is the one I distrust the most for now.

There is also Holt who barely came, but for other reasons and I hope he can find some time to play. @Holt if you drop by, can you share your thoughts and hints?




Eeh, wasn’t he tied too? And not sure if he thinks Pandas argument to vote on me was enough (Did he even see Pandas argument I wonder). I don’t know which reaction you are expecting reactions from a connection that simply doesn’t exist, and why you and Panda seem to be forcing some connection here.



Here, the BT one:
Well after reading the post panda voted for you yesterday cause you were connected with grysun so it seems par for the course for him.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
The stretch is crazy here.
Why? You're telling me you thought the votes on her were random because you only looked at the vote summary quotes of the hosts, and didn't read the other posts? Or did I misunderstand you somewhere along the way?
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,649
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Why? You're telling me you thought the votes on her were random because you only looked at the vote summary quotes of the hosts, and didn't read the other posts? Or did I misunderstand you somewhere along the way?
Yes cause the second vote was random, with the rest of us the second vote on desin/seraph/me was note random. You also skipped the part were I said that since desin had a locked vote he couldnt vote to kill me if I put a 3rd vote on him.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I feel we would be having the same conversation if I killed pompom and she turned townie yesterday. Nothing would change.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Eeh, wasn’t he tied too? And not sure if he thinks Pandas argument to vote on me was enough (Did he even see Pandas argument I wonder). I don’t know which reaction you are expecting reactions from a connection that simply doesn’t exist, and why you and Panda seem to be forcing some connection here.
Imagine DD is mafia, he's top tied with 2 others. 1 of them is his mafia friend. He would find a reasoning to not vote on his mafia friends instead of the other no? A bit early to get credibility for shoving friends under the bus.
Besides this is just a smaller tie, my bigger problem with him is his Janitor reasoning for his D1 reveals. Interesting you kinda seem to support him instead of being afraid of being linked together though, didn't expect you to react like this.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,649
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
I always hint and claim early. More info town has the better we are in the long term. Especially as mafia will start gettings roles with janitor.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

With erinyes I dont think she gave any hints so mafia can claim anything.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Oh she said it was first time she got that role hmm.
Its not a slip, im saying that my startegy of revealing early is more important now that we know this game has a janitor.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
DD what are your thoughts on people so far? I think you weren't fond of Bel?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

and Votekill Daws
I didn't like how he added a second vote on pompom last day phase but also he didn't like the voting mess it seems, he also feels off somehow. nothing big but I don't have better things to go with.
His vote didn't seem like a placeholder such as what desin did so I didn't find it as weird. From his words it sounded like he wanted to risk something, but without him appearing more it's hard to tell.
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,776
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Imagine DD is mafia, he's top tied with 2 others. 1 of them is his mafia friend. He would find a reasoning to not vote on his mafia friends instead of the other no? A bit early to get credibility for shoving friends under the bus.
Besides this is just a smaller tie, my bigger problem with him is his Janitor reasoning for his D1 reveals. Interesting you kinda seem to support him instead of being afraid of being linked together though, didn't expect you to react like this.
If that was the case wouldn't he just say "I'm voting Desin to save my life" instead of adding "can't vote Pom"? He can still be mafia but don't think that's the right reason to think so.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,374
Gender
Male
Country
France
Won't be here for the rest of the phase. I have to change my vote so I will Vote kill GrySun who will hopefully start giving hints? Pom didn't reveal anything too IIRC. DD might be scum but Mafia might be setting him up too.

Good luck.

The fact you didn't bother to check and voted me after Seraph voted me showed you're going for wagon.

You are lying. You said I voted DD for being inactive when in fact my reason to vote him was because he voted inactive player.

Scum can fake hint too. I already explained why did I vote DD.
I didn't bother to check yes, but Town targeting the only one who hinted and claimed an active role is still something. I didn't tell others to vote you, I explained myself just like you. The word bandwagon is always used easily for cases like this.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,649
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
DD what are your thoughts on people so far? I think you weren't fond of Bel?
I explained in my reply to her.

I got suspicions on crescent jinx for stuff I mentioned earlier.
Demonspeed use of spell thats just a little strange. Who would use spell the most(normal mafia members) and who is most likely to use them night 1(normal mafia members) Also that powerful spell is on cooldown night 2 and cant be used... One thing is he did claim passive and he did admit to using a spell.
Belserion gut feeling and trying to keel active player.
Blacktiger is interesting case, I can't imagine he will be deciding kills as a mafia member like seraph implied, he would make more sense as tp.
Since jinx is confirmable (night?) role ill probably move away from her. Blacktiger can be lying about a day role. Confirmable day roles to me is stuff like prosecuter and cowboy which arent used early game, he can take this claim far. Also there was someone that replied to me that instead of finding out who killed erinyes we should find who killed seraph but isnt it much better to try to catch a mafia especially with janitor.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

If that was the case wouldn't he just say "I'm voting Desin to save my life" instead of adding "can't vote Pom"? He can still be mafia but don't think that's the right reason to think so.
Thats what im fooking saying I just layed out why I voted desin and not the other tied people in that post. All I did.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
If that was the case wouldn't he just say "I'm voting Desin to save my life" instead of adding "can't vote Pom"? He can still be mafia but don't think that's the right reason to think so.
He'd still be asked why he didn't vote someone else if it was just about saving his life. Vote histories do get very interesting once we have dead mafias, but true it could be too simple thinking.

I think you pointed out the Janitor slip first. Do you consider it a slip or just a strange way to word it in hindsight?
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,188
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
And I am currently also leaning towards son of daws lynch, so votekill son of daws for now, might change depending on spicyness levels.
Imagine DD is mafia, he's top tied with 2 others. 1 of them is his mafia friend. He would find a reasoning to not vote on his mafia friends instead of the other no? A bit early to get credibility for shoving friends under the bus.
Besides this is just a smaller tie, my bigger problem with him is his Janitor reasoning for his D1 reveals. Interesting you kinda seem to support him instead of being afraid of being linked together though, didn't expect you to react like this.
Why would I be afraid of a link you and Panda are creating in your own heads? That doesn’t make sense. And you know it’s never too early for the true mafia scum to throw any partner under the bus, not saying he can’t be mafia, just saying that his actions don’t really look like it imo.

Won't be here for the rest of the phase. I have to change my vote so I will Vote kill GrySun who will hopefully start giving hints? Pom didn't reveal anything too IIRC. DD might be scum but Mafia might be setting him up too.
I told I am active and like my role.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
I'm saying this now but if holt doesn't show up at the end of this phrase, we won't hostkill him as we waiting to see if replacement kun will accept
If no respond comes we hostkill him when the night over
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Won't be here for the rest of the phase. I have to change my vote so I will Vote kill GrySun who will hopefully start giving hints? Pom didn't reveal anything too IIRC. DD might be scum but Mafia might be setting him up too.

Good luck.
Quite the shady post there lol.
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,776
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
He'd still be asked why he didn't vote someone else if it was just about saving his life. Vote histories do get very interesting once we have dead mafias, but true it could be too simple thinking.

I think you pointed out the Janitor slip first. Do you consider it a slip or just a strange way to word it in hindsight?
It was Cres not me.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
It was Cres not me.
Yeah just saw when reading back, nvm.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

!votekill Belserion

Not too confident in the DD-Pom angle as much anymore and of the others Bel is the one I'd lynch first. Holt will hopefully get argied and Daws may still come more, though not a big difference between her and him for me atm.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top