Games Mafia Game 83 - Isekai Quartet - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Alright, I will try to give you guys the role list, the night actions happening as well as my own summary of what I think of my first host game so far.

Player List

1. Grysun -Ainz (Mafia Boss)
2. Demonspeed - Aqua (Mafia Escort )
3. Desin24 - Tanya (Mortician)
4. Crescent Jinx - Wilibald (Insane Detective)
5. Panda - Matheus (Sane Spy)
6. Erinyes - Ram (Witch)
7. Holt - Megumin (Bulletproof Townie)
8. Blacktiger - Subaru (Prosecutor)
9. Seraph - Emilia (Restless Spirit)
10. Lady Pompom - Shalltear (Mafia janitor)
11. DigitalDude - Kazuma (Shapeshifter)
12. SonOfDaws - Mare (Sane Doctor)
13. MarmaladeSky - Rem (Strongman)
14. Anih - Albedo (Insane Apprentice)
15. Shinobi - Viktoriya (Prostitute)
16. Gajeel - Aura (Insane Detective)
17. Juviii - Beatrice (Insane Doctor)
18. Belserion - Darkness (Vengeful Townie)




Hope this Action stuff is readable. What I noticed was that many of the passive roles I hoped would use their roles for the sake of influencing the game often didn't do so. Some passives like Holt made it all the way to the end without stealing a single panty, I mean vote or trying to coordinate with other townies to make their spells unblockable. Not sure why if I had such spells and no actions I would have used them just for the heck of it. xD

My own thoughts regarding this game & my hosting experience​

Well as you see we didn't made the 20 player goal Asako and I put there for ourselves. If we had made it we would have put in Lovers or something other mean like that.^^
The roles we cut out were PGO and Daytime Vigilante though we probably would have added a 5th member to the mafia due lovers as well as Sleeper if we had made it above 20 players so who knows how the final role list would have looked like. I for one was quite happy with it and since so far no one has thrown a tantrum and complained I think everyone believed they had a shot at winning this game themselves and that's good.

After the first night on day 2 when we were already down 4 townies I thought I had made them too weak but you players showed me to not expect logic in a game where so much is based on feelings and instinct and where things can go horrible wrong, lol. I never expected Mafia and SS to target the same target twice in a row, even DD's luck had to run out at some point. xD

I should probably have hostkilled Holt due his 3 minor infringements but since he came online shortly after day 2 concluded and apologized for missing it and was okay with being punished, I decided to let him play and act as if he had posted thrice on day 1 and not twice. Maybe not the right choice but given the ending and how Holt hardly did anything surprising with his votes and nothing with his spells, it was not such a game changing decision. I guess I just didn't wanted to hostkill someone in my first game, is all.

It seems I should have added a "punishment/reward" system to make the people use their spells, like if you use no spell at all you get a penalty vote on you due mana overload or something, that would have made the active roles quite visible as well as make the decision of the passive not to use their spells actually good as they would hid the actives with not using their spells receiving the same punishment. As reward probably something that if a spell was successful you avoid the punishment for not using it next time. Maybe that would have pushed some players to be more active with their spells. So the system was only used ten times and thus didn't had much of an impact. :/
But all in all I am happy with my spell system, it was not broken, OP or overly complicated but it also was not rewarding or punishing enough to be used often or at all by the players. I will keep that in mind for future games.

As for my hosting experience in general it was very rewarding and funny. Without Asako I would have felt lost sometimes but she always gave me a pointer on what to do. Collecting votes, updating the vote list, marking off the dead in the first post and such was all stuff I got used to rather quickly. I would have liked to add more pictures but stuff like the detention room door had to been screenshot from the anime and I did not wanted to watch all 2 seasons for fitting images for my LN updates.^^

You all were pleasant players, I saw no flaming, no hating, maybe a bit of dissing but usually deserved and not mean-meant.
The Townie MVP this game for me was Copy Panda, he/she/it had great luck with the spy results finding two mafias in a row, like dayum!
The Mafia MVP was Demonspeed for how hard he tried and how unlucky his decisions were. I would have loved to see him keep going further and survive the 5th day (and give me more chances to write my LN :P).
The reward for most pleasant surprise was Anih and BlackTiger for how well she played despite the language barrier problems, both she and BlackTiger asked questions when they didn't understood stuff, tried to use their townie role to its best abilities and worked hard to figure out how to win with the other towns against the Mafia.

As for Mafia... it was really sad for me to see them come apart so quickly after losing their brain and leader GrySun who left us too soon due unforeseen circumstances. 4 days in a row Mafias got lynched, I cannot remember the last time this has happened, usually it gets interrupted with a townie or TP lynch. The spells in that regard actually did influence the game as players with active roles using them could not use their actions thus often changing the flow of the action board those nights.

As for Town... damn guys, you really crushed it. Just one townie lynch, not bad at all. Loved how SonofDaws saved DD and how did D thank him? Trying to turn him into an Illusion. XD
My best memory of this game will be Demon stealing Bel's panties and me and Asako arguing which panty we should send to them via pm. Bel reacted in great ways to the pic, Mafia sadly was as cold as a dead fish to it. And I tried really hard to find some befitting of Darkness character. :P
My worst memory was the end of the game where there was hardly any tension left and people just wanted to get over with it. It was a bit sad because of my intention to create a fun long game that would pack you all thus those many roles and the spell system for everyone to have to do something. Now it became a short game which hopefully was still very fun.

BIG THANKS at Asako here! She was a huge help and the best loli you could ask for to look through the internet to find sexy panties (she didn't found any)! Her technical knowledge around this forum and especially discord helped me out a lot else much things would have gone wrong. Like me messing up the verdict of Gajeel's finding and first sending him guilty and Asako one minute later being like "No he is innocent!". Lol. XD
Hope I didn't gave her too much of a headache.^^

PS: My LN here had according to WordCounter 13.421 words! I probably broke no record but fora week worth of playing this is a nice outcome!

Also here are all Death Scenarios of those who survived in case you are curious:

Viktoriya Ivanovna Serebryakov

Escort: Ruffian (Apron)
Viktoriya will be sad that she got killed/lynched and can no longer play with everyone. However when Ruffian shows up with a croquet for her as consolation prize she happily follows him into the realm of the dead.

Matheus Johann Weiss

Escort: A giant Schokolade Mascott (Ruffian)
Weiss takes the failure to see the end of the game very personally, as another proof that he is lacking as 2nd in hand of the Mayor's Elites. His spirits get lifted when Ruffian enters the classroom dresses as a giant chocolate with extra methamphetamine for the good boys in the field, real Panzer-Schokolade. Weiss is moved to tears as he hugs Ruffian („GIANT SCHOKOLAAAAAAAAAAADE~“) and follows him out of the classroom never breaking that hug.

Wilibald Koenig

Escort: A Fall pit
Koenig is disappointed but interested to see how he will get escorted to the punishment room. Roswaal just snaps his finger and under Koenig a fall pit opens and he falls through it with a loud scream ending in the realm of the dead.

Albedo

Escort: Yuri Alpha
Albedo won't accept her death so easily if Ainz is still alive, when he is already dead she gonna mock Shalltear for still being alive and not follwing their master to death while she rushes out ignoring poor Yuri Alpha.

Megumin

Escort: Yunyun
Megumin's pride takes a hit of being dead but then she tries to twist it into the others fearing her might so it was expected that she would not see the end of this game alive. However when a teary-eyed Yunyun stands in the classroom door to escort her, Megumin feels superbad. Like Yunyun is all sad how she can play with her class while she sits all alone in Class C and she has to listen the entire way to the detention room why Chomsuke and Puck were players but not her. If someone from B-class like Chris made it into the game, Yunyun won't accept Megumin's excuse of this being a Class A game only task so all that's left for Megumin while being on her way to hell is to feel bad for Yunyun and apologize to her and promise to make it up to her by playing Old Maid with her after the game.

Darkness

Escort: Ruffian in normal look (which basically means he looks like the perfect rapist to her rape fantasies)
Upon hearing of her own death, Darkness gets into a heavy breathing flushed expression at the thought of the torture in detention room with all her holes filled and what not. Much to the disturbance of the rest of the class who find it hard to feel sorry for her when she looks forward to it. Ruffian enters without a costume saying he was told to come like this and not in costume (in case Weiss or Viktoriya died before). Darkness goes all crazy on him to which the overwhelmed Ruffian can only take flight and flees to the detention room with Darkness hot on his trails.

I think that's it. Hope you all had a fun game and that you like to enter the James Rye train when he does another LN aka Mafia Game.^^
 
Last edited:

Anih

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 10, 2020
Messages
0
Reaction score
70
Age
34
Country
France
I finish writing the following post at 23:00, before night ends :
Hi ! I just read again posts from page 9 + new posts after my last post D2.
I tooks me from 18:00 to 23:00 :/ I took notes and I have some new suspects.
I can’t quote correctly because during night phase, it’s impossible =(
For who talking about my relations with Takuan, today I just had few minutes with him because of this game. But it's quite the same when he plays except when he talks to me about the game

My principal suspects are :
  • Juviii
  • Jinx
  • Shinobi
I think they are all mafia. But I don’t know if other players are mafia too or TP.
If Juviii is confirmed not mafia and Jinx Quote is finally found, so I my 3 suspects won’t be suspects anymore :)
See quotes below.

Who I trust the most not being mafia:
  • Daws : because you suspect Juviii and Shinobi too,
  • Gajeel : depends on my action tonight

Who I can probably trust not being mafia:
  • DigitalDude
  • Belserion
  • BlackTiger
  • Panda
  • Demon keeping vote on Grysun but said Juviii is probably townie

Who I can probably not trust :
  • Lady Pompom
  • Marmelade
  • Holt (no post to analyse)
Pompom and Marmalade don’t understand why Erin and/or Seraph are dead. I can understand it can be because of Blue spells and with chance mafia(s)/TP commit a murder.
You will probably all think it’s not a valid reason to not trust completely someone…

>>> Here some questions
Is it possible having two mafia teams in that game ?

>>> Here some quotes to reply/react/ask
> I read today from page 9 and I didn’t read this. If someone can find it…

> It comforts me that I’m not alone.

> It seems Shinobi has read like Juviii


> It comforts me again
> So for me it seems Jinx you wrote about your role not in the forum. Maybe in a pad, Mason pad ? Mafia pad ?
That’s why I suspect Shinobi + Jinx with Juviii I already suspected mafia.
And I have to believe Digital is not with them. And maybe Lady Pompom either.


>I suspected Juvii for being not killed instead of the other blues as someone said. And this quote is quite suspicious for me too : Like "protecting" blue.

Why I suspect you ? I agree with these quotes about you :




> You seem to want to kill an afk, not to kill mafias or TP


> Saying the man who killed seraph is you Shinobi ?

> The lost post…

> Sounds like "Let me think about a lie : who can I have spied ?"


> Mafia bomb ? talking about bait... Or Townie Bomb ?
> Random Shinobi ? Because I suspect you + juvii + shinobi to be in the same team. So if not mafia, maybe mason… I have the feeling you choose Shinobi #326 to prove you’re not in Shinobi’s team if one of you is revealed Mafia. And you know Shinobi won’t be lynched D2.
You finally changed your vote #351 for me because Daws voted Shinobi #305 and you didn’t want Shinobi to die : 3 minutes before the end when a lot of 2-votes-per-people

I'm still searching for Jinx quote:
Maybe this one ?

> #147 (page8) Jinx hasn't react from sentences saying she can proves her role. Maybe she just can prove it dying or killing and winning...?


> For me it’s suspect wondering why someone is dead, saying it’s non sense or claiming it’s a big surprise. But experienced mafia/TP won’t react like this. It’s too suspect.

> What is the word tye please ? I didn’t found it on Google.

> what is the word "par" please ?

> Sorry my phone has auto-french-correction so I said “don’t have time to read page 14 entirely”

> It can be a strategy for the first day when people vote randomly to vote for a teammate.


> I don’t get it either. I didn’t see where Bel told it. But with last pages we can see Vengeful Townie now. (Thanks for the one who write it entirely because I didn’t understand VT)


> (About BlackTiger votekill) : I noted Juvii, PomPom, Seraph, Grysun, DD and you who are not trusting BlackTiger.

> Is it really better to find a mafia member instead of the TP ? Because 2 kills per night against 1 kill.


> @Asako, @James Rye : I am bolded and underlined. I just said votekill, is it normal ?
What does bold mean ? what does underline mean ? and what does normal mean ?


So it seems I completely wrong :/ I really thought juviii was a mafia =/
Maybe some people can find some good investigations in my words...
I need to think more but time to go to bed I have to wake up in 5 hours.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,328
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
It's 2AM my time, so I can't stay up much longer and can't really analyze much right now. Juvii dying sucks though. From what I skimmed, she was one of the more active and probing players. Also, with a shapeshifter in play, that means N1 second death was the work of an insane doc. Someone mentioned that earlier, I'm interested in the who and why.
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
It's 2AM my time, so I can't stay up much longer and can't really analyze much right now. Juvii dying sucks though. From what I skimmed, she was one of the more active and probing players. Also, with a shapeshifter in play, that means N1 second death was the work of an insane doc. Someone mentioned that earlier, I'm interested in the who and why.
I was the one who said it could be an insane doctor since it fits the scenario of a Seraph kill so well (outside of a newbie kill).


Janitor went for Erinyes. That sounds like a GrySun kill as he hates whoever does the recaps.

Seraph is an odd kill choice for a tp considering he was a good lynch candidate for today plus he claimed passive and could easily been Bomb like DD said yesterday unless the TP is a new player and Seraph made him nervous looking for clues. Someone might have even thought Seraph was hinting Detective with saying that. But seraph would have been a good target to test a doctor sanity on.
Because Seraph as the secondary person you for lynch and prime candidate for D2 would have been a good target to test sanity on.

also lol at what I said about Erinyes being a grysun kill. @GrySun needs to make less obvious decisions.

The shapeshifter is really surprising but with the magic spells, it kind of make sense? Townies and Mafia going to start losing actions with a SS on the loose.

this reminds me.... @Digitialdude, you are Batman..... that quote from the end of the dark knight movie..... the hero gotham needed but didn’t deserve..... that was you at the end of the day phase yesterday. Fits your avatar too.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@digitaldude
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
In terms of activity and distrust in the town, Gajeel makes sense as a target since he was both fairly active and not suspected much.

The illusion makes things a bit messier, but Holt's theory seems like the most logical:
It's 2AM my time, so I can't stay up much longer and can't really analyze much right now. Juvii dying sucks though. From what I skimmed, she was one of the more active and probing players. Also, with a shapeshifter in play, that means N1 second death was the work of an insane doc. Someone mentioned that earlier, I'm interested in the who and why.

As for the turn out from yesterday, considering Gry was the mafia boss of the team with the janitor, presumably, looking at his notes post near the end of the phase seems like a decent idea. However, as a preface, we should keep in mind that there's no guarantee that he's not throwing a bit of shade at one of multiple teammates in order to not make it obvious they're on the same side should one of them die:

So, let's see:

Tanya Isekai
Copy Panda
- Surprisingly hasn't actually pursued people yet, other than mild pressing on Pompom D1. No comments on some weird posts I'd expect him to comment on for D2. However he did share unquestioned that he targeted me N1 which is not exactly mafia behaviour, unless he already has a scenario in mind that would require it.
shinobi - Hasn't suspected anyone yet, but she somehow feels like a townie. Maybe because of all the laughing emotes and such, feels like she's not hiding anything?
Crescent Jinx - Misconstructed my "recap hate" and was gonna distrust Seraph D2 over his desin vote. 0% for being the TP imo. Not sure how self confirmable she is, but wouldn't go for her now.

Ainz Isekai
Anih
- She's certainly a beginner, but seems somewhat knowledgable. Unsure if it's because of a mafia team's support at night or Taku's mafia crash course. For now we all seem to agree to give her a pass until another phase, though it's only on the grounds of being a beginner.
Gajeel - A bit more active than usual. I'd like to lean town for now.
SonOfDaws - Yeah he's pretty afk.
Lady pompom - Don't trust her yet, not sure what Seraph saw in her and some other girls here. Did claim active, our 2nd/3rd one to do so?

Kazuma Isekai
Demonspeed
- I get why he used a spell, but at the same time I also don't. I guess he just really wanted to use a spell on night because he's passive? At least the gamble had a possible good outcome in some fringe cases, though rather far fetched. I was considering him and Panda being mafia, Panda being Janitor and Demon boosting his priority to keep safe from debuff, but then they both wouldn't really want to confess as much as they did. If any blues are around when/if Panda is dead they could check if Demon really went for him I guess.
Belserion - As always not a fan of her playstyle but welp. Last game she picked up steam as more stuff happened so we'll see, if scum she will never want to comment too much iirc.
digitaldude - I find it odd how he couldn't vote for Pom, saying later it's because her voters were random(I don't think they were though?). If he's mafia he possibly tried to save her as a teammate. Possibly slipped up using the knowledge of a Janitor for explaining his D1 post when he couldn't have known about a Janitor.
Holt - Getting hostkilled? Idk what's with him, he wouldn't be this missing just because of his role, unless he still carefully stays at 3 posts and a vote today, we'll see.

Subaru Isekai
Juviii
- I liked her responses to my probing, I trust her more than most. "I suppose."
MarmaladeSky - She's... there. More posts from her than I remember her having, feels like she's speaking to plural crowd most of the time in her posts rather than question individually, tho tbf I don't remember her playstyle other than being afk. She did get mafia very often in the past I think, so her playing more active could mean she's town? Can't be all town in blue though, can it?
BlackTiger - I also don't distrust him, don't think he'd kill Seraph(which I believe is the main case on him?), he isn't that much of a beginner anymore, anyone who manages to go through majority of YuGiOh game can grasp most mechanics by now. His recent day role claim is also rather spicy.

Hosts said they randomized who goes on which team, but wouldn't it be imbalanced if mafia's spell list is very limited to 1-2 groups only, or them missing some strong one they could make use of? Unless mafia team is given mostly active roles so they don't need to opt for spells? Regardless, I take back what I said about Seraph's killer being in blue because wouldn't a TP/mafia who is the last of a certain color get way too much attention? Unless they plan to stop after a few kills and spread the love. Perhaps blue is fully clear and has only townies.

Btw this game I trust passive role claims more than active role claims, won't say yet why.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

My vote for now is between digitaldude and Bel.
 

Anih

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 10, 2020
Messages
0
Reaction score
70
Age
34
Country
France
Ah thanks. I was wondering why illusion was written. But shapeshifter is complicated to understand.... I will ask a french explanation by taku.
I can't sleep now because of my two thought ruined.
I have no longer suspects then :/

@JiNX what is ss ?
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Ah thanks. I was wondering why illusion was written. But shapeshifter is complicated to understand.... I will ask a french explanation by taku.
I can't sleep now because of my two thought ruined.
I have no longer suspects then :/

@JiNX what is ss ?
SS is ShapeShifter which makes the illusion
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@Anih, now you know why Takuan has issues sleeping with all the thoughts or would laugh at random moments (Like when Hardy plays because he’s so funny) when playing this game xD
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Anih, did you give a hint??
 

Anih

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 10, 2020
Messages
0
Reaction score
70
Age
34
Country
France
Reading again about shapeshifter
But i still not understand.
Does it mean shapeshifter marked erin or marked nobody first night ?
And juviii is dead, maybe gajeel was the shapeshifter ?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

, now you know why Takuan has issues sleeping with all the thoughts or would laugh at random moments (Like when Hardy plays because he’s so funny) when playing this game xD
I dont see what you mean.

Anih, did you give a hint??
Yes on my big spoiler post and the one after when I said it's hard to sleeo with what happened
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,328
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Reading again about shapeshifter
But i still not understand.
Does it mean shapeshifter marked erin or marked nobody first night ?
And juviii is dead, maybe gajeel was the shapeshifter ?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


I dont see what you mean.


Yes on my big spoiler post and the one after when I said it's hard to sleeo with what happened
Whenever the shapeshifter successfully marks someone, then they have "illusion" secondary role. If the person doesn't have that, then it wasn't successful. In addition, the person does not die just from the mark. Someone has to use an action to break the illusion.
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
In terms of activity and distrust in the town, Gajeel makes sense as a target since he was both fairly active and not suspected much.
Gajeel wasn’t truly as active as he could be. Gajeel revealed less about himself then probing too. The janitor seems to have been going for these people who aren’t telling much about themselves. @shinobi should watch out if she’s not mafia.


Reading again about shapeshifter
But i still not understand.
Does it mean shapeshifter marked erin or marked nobody first night ?
And juviii is dead, maybe gajeel was the shapeshifter ?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


I dont see what you mean.


Yes on my big spoiler post and the one after when I said it's hard to sleeo with what happened
The shapeshifter targeted juviii at some point. Killing her and making her an illusion. It has to be in the previous nights and then someone else killed her or someone targeted her with an action which broke her illusion. Since she didn’t know she was dead. Hope That helps?

There was no 3rd death last night from an insane doctor or something else so Juviii might have been the insane doctor and got illusion’d on N1. Or she was a sane Doctor and the insane doctor is still in the game.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Anih, for your earlier question. It’s doubtful of 2 mafias in a game like this. Only panda would do that if he was host. Rules state there should be 4-5 mafia with the SS as the secondary villain. Dividing up the 4-5 into 2 groups would make the mafia unbalanced and small for a game this size. With Gry dead we are looking for a team of 3-4 left.... and the SS will be working solo.
 

Anih

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 10, 2020
Messages
0
Reaction score
70
Age
34
Country
France
someone targeted her with an action which broke her illusion.
Which action except death can show someone is an illusion ?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Anih, for your earlier question. It’s doubtful of 2 mafias in a game like this. Only panda would do that if he was host. Rules state there should be 4-5 mafia with the SS as the secondary villain. Dividing up the 4-5 into 2 groups would make the mafia unbalanced and small for a game this size. With Gry dead we are looking for a team of 3-4 left.... and the SS will be working solo
It seems that townies can't win :/

And if we are an illusion, our vote is counting or is blank ?
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,328
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
@Anih
It's like this: when shapeshifter successfully hides behind someone that was unprotected at night, the person becomes an illusion. No one knows they're an illusion (including the person). Any action they do (voting, role actions) has no effect but they won't be told. The person is basically a dead man walking without knowing. When any other player attempts to use any action on them, then the illusion breaks and they "officially" die.

In worst case scenario (likely), the shapeshifter targetted 2 people (Juvii and someone else)

@Crescent Jinx I guess I see your point, although it still has me curious. You said you have a day role right? Considering you can't fake it, I'm inclined to believe it was just a good guess with the insane doc
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Which action except death can show someone is an illusion ?
here:
If any day or night action is used on an Illusion, it will immediately shatter and die. Upon an Illusion's death, the host will reveal on which night the player was turned into an Illusion. (GAME 69) NEW
Not sure if this covers the magic spells this game, but if juviii wasn’t targeted for a secondary kill..... someone used their action on her.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,328
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Which action except death can show someone is an illusion ?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



It seems that townies can't win :/

And if we are an illusion, our vote is counting or is blank ?
No other action can, but it's possible to guess based on your role and if an illusion is involved in maybe a tied vote

Why do you think Townies can't win?

As illusion, your vote is registered but it won't count. So if for example an illusion votes on someone, it is listed as 1x but in reality, the vote doesn't matter. It is 0 votes on that person
 

Anih

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 10, 2020
Messages
0
Reaction score
70
Age
34
Country
France
Not sure if this covers the magic spells this game, but if juviii wasn’t targeted for a secondary kill..... someone used their action on her.
You mean if a sane doctor wants to protect her at night, she will die ? Or if someone hid behind juviii she will die too ?
If yes shapeshifter is too overpowered to ruin townies chance.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Why do you think Townies can't win?
Too much deaths and hard to find experienced mafia among townies.
I see my analyse skills are very bad because of juviii so I hope someone will convince me for a guilty to lynch. But I don't trust anyone. Daws the most but not sure now
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,328
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
You mean if a sane doctor wants to protect her at night, she will die ? Or if someone hid behind juviii she will die too ?
If yes shapeshifter is too overpowered to ruin townies chance.
If the sane doctor protected the target on the same night the shapeshifter targeted, then she won't become an illusion. However, if she was already an illusion and the sane doctor tries to protect her, she will shatter (because she's already dead more or less)
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
@Holt since you are here now. What are your thoughts on the remaining players?

@Anih, don’t stop analyzing.... @Juviii probably is proud to be thought of as suspicious.:teehee
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,328
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Too much deaths and hard to find experienced mafia among townies.
I see my analyse skills are very bad because of juviii so I hope someone will convince me for a guilty to lynch. But I don't trust anyone. Daws the most but not sure now
Well, indeed we're racking up a lot of townie deaths, but it's not game over yet. It's still quite murky for now because people haven't shared much but even with that, town caught Gry yesterday. When people claim roles and give night results, there is more information to analyse. On the contrary, I like your thought process even though Juvii's read was wrong. You can't really get everyone at once or all the reads correctly everytime
 

Anih

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 10, 2020
Messages
0
Reaction score
70
Age
34
Country
France
@Anih, don’t stop analyzing.... @Juviii probably is proud to be thought of as suspicious.:teehee
She and killers ruined my night and my future days xd
I should have sleep before knowing deaths... But I couldn't wait to know if I wrote my big message for nothing (if I died)
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,328
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
@Holt since you are here now. What are your thoughts on the remaining players?
I'm here now, but only for non brainy stuff. It's 3am now, I should've gone to bed already but....
Anyway, I tried to read a bit from yesterday, but I didn't get the full picture. I haven't checked vote patterns for the past days as well..or the interactions the dead players had with others. Lazy I know, but :catshrug
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
I'm here now, but only for non brainy stuff. It's 3am now, I should've gone to bed already but....
Anyway, I tried to read a bit from yesterday, but I didn't get the full picture. I haven't checked vote patterns for the past days as well..or the interactions the dead players had with others. Lazy I know, but :catshrug
It’s ok. This has been me all game -> ¯\_(ツ)_/-

Just make up for the absence.

.......not that I trust you. Hopefully you are town. It’s just I know you love the game and you haven’t gotten to play for two days has got to be bad on you.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@SonOfDaws, honestly looking back at your hint. It reminds me of something long surviving like BP. Since that is what I associate with your playstyle. And if you’re lying then maybe it’s something like janitor or SS.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top