Games Mafia Game 83 - Isekai Quartet - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Alright, I will try to give you guys the role list, the night actions happening as well as my own summary of what I think of my first host game so far.

Player List

1. Grysun -Ainz (Mafia Boss)
2. Demonspeed - Aqua (Mafia Escort )
3. Desin24 - Tanya (Mortician)
4. Crescent Jinx - Wilibald (Insane Detective)
5. Panda - Matheus (Sane Spy)
6. Erinyes - Ram (Witch)
7. Holt - Megumin (Bulletproof Townie)
8. Blacktiger - Subaru (Prosecutor)
9. Seraph - Emilia (Restless Spirit)
10. Lady Pompom - Shalltear (Mafia janitor)
11. DigitalDude - Kazuma (Shapeshifter)
12. SonOfDaws - Mare (Sane Doctor)
13. MarmaladeSky - Rem (Strongman)
14. Anih - Albedo (Insane Apprentice)
15. Shinobi - Viktoriya (Prostitute)
16. Gajeel - Aura (Insane Detective)
17. Juviii - Beatrice (Insane Doctor)
18. Belserion - Darkness (Vengeful Townie)




Hope this Action stuff is readable. What I noticed was that many of the passive roles I hoped would use their roles for the sake of influencing the game often didn't do so. Some passives like Holt made it all the way to the end without stealing a single panty, I mean vote or trying to coordinate with other townies to make their spells unblockable. Not sure why if I had such spells and no actions I would have used them just for the heck of it. xD

My own thoughts regarding this game & my hosting experience​

Well as you see we didn't made the 20 player goal Asako and I put there for ourselves. If we had made it we would have put in Lovers or something other mean like that.^^
The roles we cut out were PGO and Daytime Vigilante though we probably would have added a 5th member to the mafia due lovers as well as Sleeper if we had made it above 20 players so who knows how the final role list would have looked like. I for one was quite happy with it and since so far no one has thrown a tantrum and complained I think everyone believed they had a shot at winning this game themselves and that's good.

After the first night on day 2 when we were already down 4 townies I thought I had made them too weak but you players showed me to not expect logic in a game where so much is based on feelings and instinct and where things can go horrible wrong, lol. I never expected Mafia and SS to target the same target twice in a row, even DD's luck had to run out at some point. xD

I should probably have hostkilled Holt due his 3 minor infringements but since he came online shortly after day 2 concluded and apologized for missing it and was okay with being punished, I decided to let him play and act as if he had posted thrice on day 1 and not twice. Maybe not the right choice but given the ending and how Holt hardly did anything surprising with his votes and nothing with his spells, it was not such a game changing decision. I guess I just didn't wanted to hostkill someone in my first game, is all.

It seems I should have added a "punishment/reward" system to make the people use their spells, like if you use no spell at all you get a penalty vote on you due mana overload or something, that would have made the active roles quite visible as well as make the decision of the passive not to use their spells actually good as they would hid the actives with not using their spells receiving the same punishment. As reward probably something that if a spell was successful you avoid the punishment for not using it next time. Maybe that would have pushed some players to be more active with their spells. So the system was only used ten times and thus didn't had much of an impact. :/
But all in all I am happy with my spell system, it was not broken, OP or overly complicated but it also was not rewarding or punishing enough to be used often or at all by the players. I will keep that in mind for future games.

As for my hosting experience in general it was very rewarding and funny. Without Asako I would have felt lost sometimes but she always gave me a pointer on what to do. Collecting votes, updating the vote list, marking off the dead in the first post and such was all stuff I got used to rather quickly. I would have liked to add more pictures but stuff like the detention room door had to been screenshot from the anime and I did not wanted to watch all 2 seasons for fitting images for my LN updates.^^

You all were pleasant players, I saw no flaming, no hating, maybe a bit of dissing but usually deserved and not mean-meant.
The Townie MVP this game for me was Copy Panda, he/she/it had great luck with the spy results finding two mafias in a row, like dayum!
The Mafia MVP was Demonspeed for how hard he tried and how unlucky his decisions were. I would have loved to see him keep going further and survive the 5th day (and give me more chances to write my LN :P).
The reward for most pleasant surprise was Anih and BlackTiger for how well she played despite the language barrier problems, both she and BlackTiger asked questions when they didn't understood stuff, tried to use their townie role to its best abilities and worked hard to figure out how to win with the other towns against the Mafia.

As for Mafia... it was really sad for me to see them come apart so quickly after losing their brain and leader GrySun who left us too soon due unforeseen circumstances. 4 days in a row Mafias got lynched, I cannot remember the last time this has happened, usually it gets interrupted with a townie or TP lynch. The spells in that regard actually did influence the game as players with active roles using them could not use their actions thus often changing the flow of the action board those nights.

As for Town... damn guys, you really crushed it. Just one townie lynch, not bad at all. Loved how SonofDaws saved DD and how did D thank him? Trying to turn him into an Illusion. XD
My best memory of this game will be Demon stealing Bel's panties and me and Asako arguing which panty we should send to them via pm. Bel reacted in great ways to the pic, Mafia sadly was as cold as a dead fish to it. And I tried really hard to find some befitting of Darkness character. :P
My worst memory was the end of the game where there was hardly any tension left and people just wanted to get over with it. It was a bit sad because of my intention to create a fun long game that would pack you all thus those many roles and the spell system for everyone to have to do something. Now it became a short game which hopefully was still very fun.

BIG THANKS at Asako here! She was a huge help and the best loli you could ask for to look through the internet to find sexy panties (she didn't found any)! Her technical knowledge around this forum and especially discord helped me out a lot else much things would have gone wrong. Like me messing up the verdict of Gajeel's finding and first sending him guilty and Asako one minute later being like "No he is innocent!". Lol. XD
Hope I didn't gave her too much of a headache.^^

PS: My LN here had according to WordCounter 13.421 words! I probably broke no record but fora week worth of playing this is a nice outcome!

Also here are all Death Scenarios of those who survived in case you are curious:

Viktoriya Ivanovna Serebryakov

Escort: Ruffian (Apron)
Viktoriya will be sad that she got killed/lynched and can no longer play with everyone. However when Ruffian shows up with a croquet for her as consolation prize she happily follows him into the realm of the dead.

Matheus Johann Weiss

Escort: A giant Schokolade Mascott (Ruffian)
Weiss takes the failure to see the end of the game very personally, as another proof that he is lacking as 2nd in hand of the Mayor's Elites. His spirits get lifted when Ruffian enters the classroom dresses as a giant chocolate with extra methamphetamine for the good boys in the field, real Panzer-Schokolade. Weiss is moved to tears as he hugs Ruffian („GIANT SCHOKOLAAAAAAAAAAADE~“) and follows him out of the classroom never breaking that hug.

Wilibald Koenig

Escort: A Fall pit
Koenig is disappointed but interested to see how he will get escorted to the punishment room. Roswaal just snaps his finger and under Koenig a fall pit opens and he falls through it with a loud scream ending in the realm of the dead.

Albedo

Escort: Yuri Alpha
Albedo won't accept her death so easily if Ainz is still alive, when he is already dead she gonna mock Shalltear for still being alive and not follwing their master to death while she rushes out ignoring poor Yuri Alpha.

Megumin

Escort: Yunyun
Megumin's pride takes a hit of being dead but then she tries to twist it into the others fearing her might so it was expected that she would not see the end of this game alive. However when a teary-eyed Yunyun stands in the classroom door to escort her, Megumin feels superbad. Like Yunyun is all sad how she can play with her class while she sits all alone in Class C and she has to listen the entire way to the detention room why Chomsuke and Puck were players but not her. If someone from B-class like Chris made it into the game, Yunyun won't accept Megumin's excuse of this being a Class A game only task so all that's left for Megumin while being on her way to hell is to feel bad for Yunyun and apologize to her and promise to make it up to her by playing Old Maid with her after the game.

Darkness

Escort: Ruffian in normal look (which basically means he looks like the perfect rapist to her rape fantasies)
Upon hearing of her own death, Darkness gets into a heavy breathing flushed expression at the thought of the torture in detention room with all her holes filled and what not. Much to the disturbance of the rest of the class who find it hard to feel sorry for her when she looks forward to it. Ruffian enters without a costume saying he was told to come like this and not in costume (in case Weiss or Viktoriya died before). Darkness goes all crazy on him to which the overwhelmed Ruffian can only take flight and flees to the detention room with Darkness hot on his trails.

I think that's it. Hope you all had a fun game and that you like to enter the James Rye train when he does another LN aka Mafia Game.^^
 
Last edited:

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,191
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
This isn't going anywhere and there's a bunch of afk players we haven't interrogated
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Pomcha like this comment if you think we should vote for you
:biblethump
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I hate this role really, people are breezing through days without giving any hints, hiding roles, and then your force the det to claim, it is the same when I get prostitute or doctor. i should just play the afk strat and see if it works next time I get a useful role.

@Holt @Anih @BlackTiger @SonOfDaws

claims, hints? Anything?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

@MarmaladeSky @shinobi @Demonspeed @Crescent Jinx too
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I might me wrong, but I think those are the non claimed ones.
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
@Demonspeed,

yes that’s exactly what I am saying.

You do realize that if he flips town then you’re prime candidate for lynch tomorrow?
It’s basically what happened on D1 with seraph. I know I’m town and I don’t have to prove it because soon you’ll know too. I’m just holding out to see who takes the bait. And if anyone tries to kill me but I can hide tonight too.
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
Frankly, I don't believe Seraph was that suspicious. I don't agree with what Jinx said about him being a prime lynch target. He just wanted a Mafia lynch and trusted his gut. In the end, he was Town.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Who do you think got SSed today?
I didn't think he was acting strangely as Seraph, but for an average townie, I think his behavior was strange.

As for the SS target or who the SS is, I'm not sure, but I think the mafia would be easier to root out and should take priority on account of their teamwork both serving as a threat to townies and clues leading back to them.

As of right now, the ones I think we should be taking a good look at are Pompom, Panda, and anyone else that made a passive role claim on D1 or D2. This is on account of Gry, deceased mafia boss, and his odd interactions with them, Panda's odd reveal of his targeting of Gry, and Gry's statement that he trusts passive claims more this game but "won't say why yet." All three seem like possible mafia plans in the making, Pompom's interactions less so, but still worth another look.


I still have a few pages to catch up on, but I wanted to say this before it got too close to day's end.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,375
Gender
Male
Country
France
@Demonspeed,

yes that’s exactly what I am saying.



It’s basically what happened on D1 with seraph. I know I’m town and I don’t have to prove it because soon you’ll know too. I’m just holding out to see who takes the bait. And if anyone tries to kill me but I can hide tonight too.
Seraph's case is very different because it was D1. He played agressively willingly and used gut feeling for a target. You were not going to say anything Panda and I asked. And what you said doesn't match with your hints IMO.
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
:biblethump
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I hate this role really, people are breezing through days without giving any hints, hiding roles, and then your force the det to claim, it is the same when I get prostitute or doctor. i should just play the afk strat and see if it works next time I get a useful role.

@Holt @Anih @BlackTiger @SonOfDaws

claims, hints? Anything?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

@MarmaladeSky @shinobi @Demonspeed @Crescent Jinx too
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I might me wrong, but I think those are the non claimed ones.
I targeted DD last night.
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
@Holt

@Anih

anything spicy from you guys?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Seraph's case is very different because it was D1. He played agressively willingly and used gut feeling for a target. You were not going to say anything Panda and I asked. And what you said doesn't match with your hints IMO.
It’s not very different at all considering he didn’t reveal his role either. O/ and my initial hint matches perfectly with what I’m saying. You just don’t speak jinx. Even GrySun has been like “ugh, that’s too convoluted” in past games when I explained the logic behind my hints. But that’s not what happening here. There’s a simple explanation. Nobody has connected the dots tho. ^^

meanwhile......

D3 and too many people not contributing.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,326
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Just got back, I'm catching up. I can say I didn't break Juvii's illusion. I can also say that I'm worth saving. I need more time. I saw someone mention about mafai not going after Juvii but that's faulty. We only know the Janitor didn't. Any other mafia role could've, especially since they weren't going to kill her...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Jinx I'm confused. Didn't you say you were a day role?

For my hint, I've had this role before. It's also not very uncommon
--- Double Post Merged, ---

@Lady pompom why did you go for Gajeel?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Watch Holt be Jesus. XD
Why does this sound like you're reserved to going with the flow and letting me die easily? Same as DD 🤔
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Just got back, I'm catching up. I can say I didn't break Juvii's illusion. I can also say that I'm worth saving. I need more time. I saw someone mention about mafai not going after Juvii but that's faulty. We only know the Janitor didn't. Any other mafia role could've, especially since they weren't going to kill her...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Jinx I'm confused. Didn't you say you were a day role?

For my hint, I've had this role before. It's also not very uncommon
--- Double Post Merged, ---

@Lady pompom why did you go for Gajeel?
I have a confirmable role. Everyone just assumed I was a day role, and I didn’t correct them since apparently that’s the only thing the hint could mean. Plus I asked about day actions on D1 but that was just because I was curious.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Just got back, I'm catching up. I can say I didn't break Juvii's illusion. I can also say that I'm worth saving. I need more time. I saw someone mention about mafai not going after Juvii but that's faulty. We only know the Janitor didn't. Any other mafia role could've, especially since they weren't going to kill her...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Jinx I'm confused. Didn't you say you were a day role?

For my hint, I've had this role before. It's also not very uncommon
--- Double Post Merged, ---

@Lady pompom why did you go for Gajeel?
--- Double Post Merged, ---



Why does this sound like you're reserved to going with the flow and letting me die easily? Same as DD 🤔
Because that would have been hilarious after Panda said that. Not sure if it would be karma or jinxing at that point.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,326
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
I have a confirmable role. Everyone just assumed I was a day role, and I didn’t correct them since apparently that’s the only thing the hint could mean. Plus I asked about day actions on D1 but that was just because I was curious.
--- Double Post Merged, ---



Because that would have been hilarious after Panda said that. Not sure if it would be karma or jinxing at that point.
So you led everyone on because you could? Why did you change your mind about correcting today then?
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,645
Gender
Female
Country
China
She said she targeted people at night so she doesn't have a day role
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,326
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
She said she targeted people at night so she doesn't have a day role
I know, but I'm saying she saw people wrongly guessing she had a day role prior and she admitted herself she simply didn't correct it because? Unless there's a specific reason for not doing that, doesn't that feel more like going with the flow?
Because we asked...
I'm pretty sure she was asked yesterday too
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top