Games Mafia Game 83 - Isekai Quartet - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Alright, I will try to give you guys the role list, the night actions happening as well as my own summary of what I think of my first host game so far.

Player List

1. Grysun -Ainz (Mafia Boss)
2. Demonspeed - Aqua (Mafia Escort )
3. Desin24 - Tanya (Mortician)
4. Crescent Jinx - Wilibald (Insane Detective)
5. Panda - Matheus (Sane Spy)
6. Erinyes - Ram (Witch)
7. Holt - Megumin (Bulletproof Townie)
8. Blacktiger - Subaru (Prosecutor)
9. Seraph - Emilia (Restless Spirit)
10. Lady Pompom - Shalltear (Mafia janitor)
11. DigitalDude - Kazuma (Shapeshifter)
12. SonOfDaws - Mare (Sane Doctor)
13. MarmaladeSky - Rem (Strongman)
14. Anih - Albedo (Insane Apprentice)
15. Shinobi - Viktoriya (Prostitute)
16. Gajeel - Aura (Insane Detective)
17. Juviii - Beatrice (Insane Doctor)
18. Belserion - Darkness (Vengeful Townie)




Hope this Action stuff is readable. What I noticed was that many of the passive roles I hoped would use their roles for the sake of influencing the game often didn't do so. Some passives like Holt made it all the way to the end without stealing a single panty, I mean vote or trying to coordinate with other townies to make their spells unblockable. Not sure why if I had such spells and no actions I would have used them just for the heck of it. xD

My own thoughts regarding this game & my hosting experience​

Well as you see we didn't made the 20 player goal Asako and I put there for ourselves. If we had made it we would have put in Lovers or something other mean like that.^^
The roles we cut out were PGO and Daytime Vigilante though we probably would have added a 5th member to the mafia due lovers as well as Sleeper if we had made it above 20 players so who knows how the final role list would have looked like. I for one was quite happy with it and since so far no one has thrown a tantrum and complained I think everyone believed they had a shot at winning this game themselves and that's good.

After the first night on day 2 when we were already down 4 townies I thought I had made them too weak but you players showed me to not expect logic in a game where so much is based on feelings and instinct and where things can go horrible wrong, lol. I never expected Mafia and SS to target the same target twice in a row, even DD's luck had to run out at some point. xD

I should probably have hostkilled Holt due his 3 minor infringements but since he came online shortly after day 2 concluded and apologized for missing it and was okay with being punished, I decided to let him play and act as if he had posted thrice on day 1 and not twice. Maybe not the right choice but given the ending and how Holt hardly did anything surprising with his votes and nothing with his spells, it was not such a game changing decision. I guess I just didn't wanted to hostkill someone in my first game, is all.

It seems I should have added a "punishment/reward" system to make the people use their spells, like if you use no spell at all you get a penalty vote on you due mana overload or something, that would have made the active roles quite visible as well as make the decision of the passive not to use their spells actually good as they would hid the actives with not using their spells receiving the same punishment. As reward probably something that if a spell was successful you avoid the punishment for not using it next time. Maybe that would have pushed some players to be more active with their spells. So the system was only used ten times and thus didn't had much of an impact. :/
But all in all I am happy with my spell system, it was not broken, OP or overly complicated but it also was not rewarding or punishing enough to be used often or at all by the players. I will keep that in mind for future games.

As for my hosting experience in general it was very rewarding and funny. Without Asako I would have felt lost sometimes but she always gave me a pointer on what to do. Collecting votes, updating the vote list, marking off the dead in the first post and such was all stuff I got used to rather quickly. I would have liked to add more pictures but stuff like the detention room door had to been screenshot from the anime and I did not wanted to watch all 2 seasons for fitting images for my LN updates.^^

You all were pleasant players, I saw no flaming, no hating, maybe a bit of dissing but usually deserved and not mean-meant.
The Townie MVP this game for me was Copy Panda, he/she/it had great luck with the spy results finding two mafias in a row, like dayum!
The Mafia MVP was Demonspeed for how hard he tried and how unlucky his decisions were. I would have loved to see him keep going further and survive the 5th day (and give me more chances to write my LN :P).
The reward for most pleasant surprise was Anih and BlackTiger for how well she played despite the language barrier problems, both she and BlackTiger asked questions when they didn't understood stuff, tried to use their townie role to its best abilities and worked hard to figure out how to win with the other towns against the Mafia.

As for Mafia... it was really sad for me to see them come apart so quickly after losing their brain and leader GrySun who left us too soon due unforeseen circumstances. 4 days in a row Mafias got lynched, I cannot remember the last time this has happened, usually it gets interrupted with a townie or TP lynch. The spells in that regard actually did influence the game as players with active roles using them could not use their actions thus often changing the flow of the action board those nights.

As for Town... damn guys, you really crushed it. Just one townie lynch, not bad at all. Loved how SonofDaws saved DD and how did D thank him? Trying to turn him into an Illusion. XD
My best memory of this game will be Demon stealing Bel's panties and me and Asako arguing which panty we should send to them via pm. Bel reacted in great ways to the pic, Mafia sadly was as cold as a dead fish to it. And I tried really hard to find some befitting of Darkness character. :P
My worst memory was the end of the game where there was hardly any tension left and people just wanted to get over with it. It was a bit sad because of my intention to create a fun long game that would pack you all thus those many roles and the spell system for everyone to have to do something. Now it became a short game which hopefully was still very fun.

BIG THANKS at Asako here! She was a huge help and the best loli you could ask for to look through the internet to find sexy panties (she didn't found any)! Her technical knowledge around this forum and especially discord helped me out a lot else much things would have gone wrong. Like me messing up the verdict of Gajeel's finding and first sending him guilty and Asako one minute later being like "No he is innocent!". Lol. XD
Hope I didn't gave her too much of a headache.^^

PS: My LN here had according to WordCounter 13.421 words! I probably broke no record but fora week worth of playing this is a nice outcome!

Also here are all Death Scenarios of those who survived in case you are curious:

Viktoriya Ivanovna Serebryakov

Escort: Ruffian (Apron)
Viktoriya will be sad that she got killed/lynched and can no longer play with everyone. However when Ruffian shows up with a croquet for her as consolation prize she happily follows him into the realm of the dead.

Matheus Johann Weiss

Escort: A giant Schokolade Mascott (Ruffian)
Weiss takes the failure to see the end of the game very personally, as another proof that he is lacking as 2nd in hand of the Mayor's Elites. His spirits get lifted when Ruffian enters the classroom dresses as a giant chocolate with extra methamphetamine for the good boys in the field, real Panzer-Schokolade. Weiss is moved to tears as he hugs Ruffian („GIANT SCHOKOLAAAAAAAAAAADE~“) and follows him out of the classroom never breaking that hug.

Wilibald Koenig

Escort: A Fall pit
Koenig is disappointed but interested to see how he will get escorted to the punishment room. Roswaal just snaps his finger and under Koenig a fall pit opens and he falls through it with a loud scream ending in the realm of the dead.

Albedo

Escort: Yuri Alpha
Albedo won't accept her death so easily if Ainz is still alive, when he is already dead she gonna mock Shalltear for still being alive and not follwing their master to death while she rushes out ignoring poor Yuri Alpha.

Megumin

Escort: Yunyun
Megumin's pride takes a hit of being dead but then she tries to twist it into the others fearing her might so it was expected that she would not see the end of this game alive. However when a teary-eyed Yunyun stands in the classroom door to escort her, Megumin feels superbad. Like Yunyun is all sad how she can play with her class while she sits all alone in Class C and she has to listen the entire way to the detention room why Chomsuke and Puck were players but not her. If someone from B-class like Chris made it into the game, Yunyun won't accept Megumin's excuse of this being a Class A game only task so all that's left for Megumin while being on her way to hell is to feel bad for Yunyun and apologize to her and promise to make it up to her by playing Old Maid with her after the game.

Darkness

Escort: Ruffian in normal look (which basically means he looks like the perfect rapist to her rape fantasies)
Upon hearing of her own death, Darkness gets into a heavy breathing flushed expression at the thought of the torture in detention room with all her holes filled and what not. Much to the disturbance of the rest of the class who find it hard to feel sorry for her when she looks forward to it. Ruffian enters without a costume saying he was told to come like this and not in costume (in case Weiss or Viktoriya died before). Darkness goes all crazy on him to which the overwhelmed Ruffian can only take flight and flees to the detention room with Darkness hot on his trails.

I think that's it. Hope you all had a fun game and that you like to enter the James Rye train when he does another LN aka Mafia Game.^^
 
Last edited:

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,717
Gender
Female
Country
China
Lmao you all targeted me so my hider would go through?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

So............

DD probably hid behind Son?
Why do you say that?
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Jinxpedia



Confirmable role - a role that establishes the truth or correctness of (something previously believed, suspected, or feared to be the case). In mafia game this could mean:
  1. The art of establishing yourself as townie via roles like mason, day killers, noble, sickly, apprentice, innocent child, etc
  2. Confirming your sanity - doctor, detective, spy


I told you it was simple :p
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Lmao you all targeted me so my hider would go through?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Why do you say that?
Shouldn’t there be some illusions or something if DD has been successful?
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,682
Reaction score
61,392
Gender
Male
Country
France
Lmao you all targeted me so my hider would go through?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Why do you say that?
"If the person that the Shapeshifter is hiding behind is targeted and killed in the same night then that person and the Shapeshifter both die. "
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Jinxpedia



Confirmable role - a role that establishes the truth or correctness of (something previously believed, suspected, or feared to be the case). In mafia game this could mean:
  1. The art of establishing yourself as townie via roles like mason, day killers, noble, sickly, apprentice, innocent child, etc
  2. Confirming your sanity - doctor, detective, spy


I told you it was simple :p
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Shouldn’t there be some illusions or something if DD has been successful?
So, what are you? Even assuming you are Doc, you would never be able to confirm your sanity. Same for Spy.
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
"If the person that the Shapeshifter is hiding behind is targeted and killed in the same night then that person and the Shapeshifter both die. "
--- Double Post Merged, ---



So, what are you? Even assuming you are Doc, you would never be able to confirm your sanity. Same for Spy.
Didn’t I say yesterday that I wasn’t a doctor???

and why would I go for a new player on N1??? If I was doctor?? That’s mean!!!!:notlikethis

Clearly...... there’s only one role that matches up with all my hints...

It’s elementary, my dear Demon.

SherJinx Holmes, at your service.:hi
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,682
Reaction score
61,392
Gender
Male
Country
France
Didn’t I say yesterday that I wasn’t a doctor???

and why would I go for a new player on N1??? If I was doctor?? That’s mean!!!!:notlikethis

Clearly...... there’s only one role that matches up with all my hints...

It’s elementary, my dear Demon.

SherJinx Holmes, at your service.:hi
Det huh? Your results then?
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Det huh? Your results then?
N1 - guilty (Anih)
N2 - illusion broke, no results (Juviii)
N3 - no results (which is why I said about being blocked), someone must have thought I was shapeshifter after that end of day convo yesterday (BlackTiger)

After investigating Anih, I have been aiming at people who I thought were town and could confirm my sanity. Juviii was clearly town and then BlackTiger because he’s got a day action.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,682
Reaction score
61,392
Gender
Male
Country
France
N1 - guilty (Anih)
N2 - illusion broke, no results (Juviii)
N3 - no results (which is why I said about being blocked), someone must have thought I was shapeshifter after that end of day convo yesterday (BlackTiger)

After investigating Anih, I have been aiming at people who I thought were town and could confirm my sanity. Juviii was clearly town and then BlackTiger because he’s got a day action.
Another question. Why did you say that you needed BlackT? After all, he had already said that he had a Day Role.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Maybe you are already.dead by ss ?
DD died so all his illusions should have shattered with him. Jinx is alive.
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,911
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
I mean, there could be considering Jinx said she was blocked
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Maybe you are already.dead by ss ?
Illusions die when the SS dies. Which is interesting because DD died and no illusions died.


Another question. Why did you say that you needed BlackT? After all, he had already said that he had a Day Role.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



DD died so all his illusions should have shattered with him. Jinx is alive.
Because the only good townie targets were Panda and BlackTiger to check my sanity. BlackTiger hadn’t used his role yet so it was a very good possibility that he was an illusion. While there could have been a real possibility of Panda hiding, and I was too lazy to go and look up interaction list of if hiding effected detective results. (Something to make GrySun cringe from beyond the grave).
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Ah no if ss die so you are revealed as illusion..
So prostitute or escort in the game ?
Yes but that also fits with the SS not having more illusions? Because if Juviii was made into an illusion on N1 and DD on N3..... his target for N2 is missing.....
--- Double Post Merged, ---

@Anih, I kept tagging you into conversations sometimes on random stuff to get you to talk more. I needed a read on you since you didn’t post a lot on Day 1. So I hope you will forgive me for being annoying or acting like I wasn’t reading your comments. I was trying to see how you would react. But I really did like your analyzing.
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
I’m not going to vote ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
High chance townie will be lynched today just from the lack of cohesion in votes and would hate to lynch someone on 2-3 votes. But penalties aren’t that big of deal with what role I have. As I do want to use my role before the game is over.
These are two of your hints. I'm sorry how does this point to being detective? What detective doesn't care about penalties? You said you wanted to use the role before the game ended. Sounded like a oneshot ability which is why everyone thought it was a day role.
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,911
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
The confirmation thing also kind of bothers me. I still don't think sharing results is the same as confirming a role. But perhaps I really need a Jinxiepedia
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
These are two of your hints. I'm sorry how does this point to being detective? What detective doesn't care about penalties? You said you wanted to use the role before the game ended. Sounded like a oneshot ability which is why everyone thought it was a day role.
Penalties aren’t that big of a deal with detective since there have been a number of games where everyone actively saves a detective claim. I was confident from day one to never be lynched during the day.... that the only way I would die is at night. That’s why I started baiting a lynch from D2 onward which DD has been the only one to fall for on Day 2. And then Pom and BlackTiger on D3. Because if a detective ever does get lynched.....

...... those people who voted that way would be under everyone’s radar for the rest of the game
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,682
Reaction score
61,392
Gender
Male
Country
France
Penalties aren’t that big of a deal with detective since there have been a number of games where everyone actively saves a detective claim. I was confident from day one to never be lynched during the day.... that the only way I would die is at night. That’s why I started baiting a lynch from D2 onward which DD has been the only one to fall for on Day 2. And then Pom and BlackTiger on D3. Because if a detective ever does get lynched.....

...... those people who voted that way would be under everyone’s radar for the rest of the game
But it works because they claim early?
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,575
Country
Dragonstone
so

Panda spy
Cres Det?
Tiger day-killing role?
Bel VT
Shinobi Prots.
Demon? passive
Marma? passive
Anih?
Holt?

@MarmaladeSky @Demonspeed passive roles why not say it?
@Anih you too it doesn't seem you have a result-producing role coz those are already out.
 

Anih

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 10, 2020
Messages
0
Reaction score
70
Age
34
Country
France
I blocked Cres N3 . tbh not a fan of the intentional misleading

no more illusions at least. Guess we have 1 or 2 more mafia left now?

Is it possible for mafia to have a mafia detective +mafia escort or it would be to hard for townies ?
Because I thought juvii+jinx+shinobi were in the same mafia team.. maybe I had 2/3 true? I woulf like to trust on people.
Now the ss is dead i trust panda+demon to not being mafia.

@shinobi can we know / can you recall who were your targets other nights ?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top