Look how cute my boy Shen is

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
(From, UU Discord):
神の話を聞いて逃亡するがあっさり捕まる 学校をウキウキで見てる風子の為に教室に行く アンディ 世界の終わりの日を力に説明する 力は能力の事を知らず両親を横断歩道で止めてしまいそのせいで居眠り運転の車にはねられた ずっと償える方法を探していた力は仲間に入れてくれるよう頼む そこに友達が来るが記憶を消して旅立つ 神様に勝ちたい。戦い方を教えて欲しいという風子 アンディ風子により11人目の否定者の勧誘に成功 これに伴い重野力の記憶を持つ人間にレベル8の情報統制を実行 出雲風子・重野力両名が特殊訓練を希望 プログラムを実施そして 12月1日課題発表 世界を揺るがす超決戦今開幕
Listens to God and escapes, but catches easily
Going to the classroom for Fuuko who is watching the school lively
Andy explain the last days of the world to Chikara
Chikara stopped parents at the pedestrian crossing without knowing their abilities, which caused them to be hit by a dozing driving car.
I've been looking for a way to make up for it all the time
A friend comes there, but I erase my memory and set off on a journey
I want to beat God. Fuko who wants you to teach me how to fight
Succeeded in recruiting the 11th denial by Andy Fuko
Along with this, level 8 information control is implemented for humans with Shigeno's memory
Fumiko Izumo and Riki Shigeno wish for special training
Carry out the program and
December 1 issue announcement
The super decisive battle that shakes the world begins now!
^Not really sure if these are true, but that is what seem to be out currently



