Games Mafia Game 84 - MH Hydra - END GAME

Did you enjoy the game and did you play poorly?


  • Total voters
    25
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,695
Gender
Female
Country
China
A long time ago on Hydra Vote Z





omomo

A relatively shorter while ago on Hydra Vote Z











One VanPlan in the backyard later




























​
To be continued...
 
Last edited:

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
A bit of a flashback of this game

....


Basically Takuans Lynch being discussed in a nutshell


Confirmed townie basically yet still pointed as suspicious


How to throw a game

Deadpad talk:


How the game basically ended:

How to use logic and gain trust in Raven style




What have we learned?

Nothing.



Mafia game basically

 
Last edited:

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Ah ok, we were actually tidy so it was easy to make the final updates. Here are the lists:



Santa Gifts (Permanent Role Changes):
  • Mason
  • Mason
  • Doctor (Sane if Town)
  • Spy (Sane)
  • Spirit Medium


And yes mafia was pink just cause pink = pretty red
 
Last edited:

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
100% agree. I believe we're dealing with 4 mafias, a lover group AND a threesome. Those last two roles fit just too well with the theme
They don‘t? That‘s just a meme because „lol 4 or 6 lovers!“ but not a good host decision imo.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Btw I'm just going to go ahead and say I look very cute on this avi
I always knew you were the butterfly in that picture!

@GrySun I'd rather like Gin than Tequila, the drink, not the character. :P
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,197
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
I love the avatars, they are so pretty :zomg

Absolutely amazing avi. To think I‘d live to see the day I have a Speedwagon Avi during a MG where I‘m still alive... truly blessed. My eyes even spy a pretty Joseph.

Not sure how Pom ended up with Skuld, she‘s more Belldandy personality-wise and used her as her avi for a long time.
Prolly I look more like a loli than a Belldandy her, I like Skuld too<_> it’s so fitting!
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
@GrySun 👋

It's pretty weird not to see you post this early in the first day phase. I saw you online an hour ago too. Weren't you excited to play the game? 🤔
I was back before they started it so late. Decided to just check other threads and read my role PM and post when I‘m home.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

We're all masons again imo
That‘s a hot take, do explain why you think so? I wouldn‘t put anything past Panda.
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
@GrySun 👋

It's pretty weird not to see you post this early in the first day phase. I saw you online an hour ago too. Weren't you excited to play the game? 🤔
It's 1 am, man's needing sleep.

It doesn't really matter if 4 players die. Only 2 roles die (one of them is scum anyway). Think of this as a game of 16 players.
Yes exactly. It's not such a crazy huge game. 2 mafia and some TP. I can see some recruiting or traitoring going on but no 4 mafia parties.
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,197
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Maybe Gry and Pom had to prep to get into high hydra gear :derp
@GrySun 👋

It's pretty weird not to see you post this early in the first day phase. I saw you online an hour ago too. Weren't you excited to play the game? 🤔
We were out and decided to check things after coming back home.
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
We were out and decided to check things after coming back home.
It's Corona Times. How can you be out? Admit that you were sitting down drawing on a whiteboard plans on how to best eliminate everyone except people with Jojo references in their Avis.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Of course I‘d lynch you last desin, can‘t go against best JoJo.
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
Hello there
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top