Games Mafia Game 84 - MH Hydra - END GAME

Did you enjoy the game and did you play poorly?


  • Total voters
    25
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,673
Gender
Female
Country
China
A long time ago on Hydra Vote Z





omomo

A relatively shorter while ago on Hydra Vote Z











One VanPlan in the backyard later




























​
To be continued...
 
Last edited:

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
A bit of a flashback of this game

....


Basically Takuans Lynch being discussed in a nutshell


Confirmed townie basically yet still pointed as suspicious


How to throw a game

Deadpad talk:


How the game basically ended:

How to use logic and gain trust in Raven style




What have we learned?

Nothing.



Mafia game basically

 
Last edited:

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Ah ok, we were actually tidy so it was easy to make the final updates. Here are the lists:



Santa Gifts (Permanent Role Changes):
  • Mason
  • Mason
  • Doctor (Sane if Town)
  • Spy (Sane)
  • Spirit Medium


And yes mafia was pink just cause pink = pretty red
 
Last edited:

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Ok, so what are you going to say to make things livelier, Yuu-kun?
Well,we have some interesting duo's in this game. The randomness will be rough to keep up with at first but we'll get it down eventually,then there's some people who have changed avatars but preferred to remain quiet so far. Like the BlackTiger,Taku's partner. Perhaps spotting slip ups will be easier since there is 2 people that need to say the same stuff essentially, Mafias have always had Night Discussion as their edge but in this game even townies can build up some kind of faith and trust right away and that throughout the day. Something to take advantage of i'd say.

Having said that,nice to see some players tag along for this ride again after having been absent from the last few games. Like @Vandred @Lambu and @Brandish μ ,Have fun playing you guys!
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,725
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
So for a moment I literally thought I send this message (because of the avi), but was like "huh I don't remember sending that" 😂
Reckon that could happen to us both at some point 😂
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
You dont like my soft, plump boobs?
My straight side says no but my lesbian side says yes :worrybunny

Brand-X, bruh...the game just started and you already got STDs?

Mina-san, in this romantic hydra game don't be carried away and use protection!
Maybe it’s not STD......

Maybe its Morning Sickness....


It is a Farfalla game.
Little Oli’s for everyone!!!
Would be pretty ironic.
Now which couple on this list needs an omobabyru?:jk
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I‘d prefer to hear more from Haven and Hardyes, feels like something‘s there.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Oh boy, was I long asleep. But I finished the U19 fanfic, go me! Now only to correct most of the mistakes...

Same two votes as yesterday but 8 pages of talking already? Man, huge numbers really change the game style.

I have to check what Digi said so far, before I get into day 1 hinting about our role if he is okay with that.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Can we lynch a mafia D1? That‘s be pretty sweet. Waiting on more people talking.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Oh boy, was I long asleep. But I finished the U19 fanfic, go me! Now only to correct most of the mistakes...

Same two votes as yesterday but 8 pages of talking already? Man, huge numbers really change the game style.

I have to check what Digi said so far, before I get into day 1 hinting about our role if he is okay with that.
Tiptoeing to not fake-claim different roles?
 

Gajeel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2016
Messages
622
Reaction score
5,598
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Can we lynch a mafia D1? That‘s be pretty sweet. Waiting on more people talking.
yeah sure, let’s votekill you then:heh
Odds are we wont get a mafia D1, even if it gets active, so good luck with that.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Can we lynch a mafia D1? That‘s be pretty sweet. Waiting on more people talking.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Tiptoeing to not fake-claim different roles?
Nay, just making sure not to step on the toes of my partner by doing something he doesn't approve off which could hurt our working relationship for the rest of the game, lol. XD
But considering Digi wrote this:

waiting for james, this idea was better in theory.
I assume it means it is okay to give a hint, I suppose: Our role is passive. Sadly, I like active roles more which why I had that magic spell mechanic in my game to give every player something to do each night if they choose to do so~
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Can we lynch a mafia D1? That‘s be pretty sweet. Waiting on more people talking.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Tiptoeing to not fake-claim different roles?
You know,your behaviour so far has been rather odd. I don't know if that is due to Frau Pom or if you're switching up your playstyle but i noticed that ,Herr Gry.
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
You know,your behaviour so far has been rather odd. I don't know if that is due to Frau Pom or if you're switching up your playstyle but i noticed that ,Herr Gry.
actually i like Gry aggressive approach, i mean so far nothing is happening. He prob have a role where he doesn't have to fear anything or can retaliate. I don't watch jojo so the speedwagon hint he gave doesn't ring a bell with me
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
actually i like Gry aggressive approach, i mean so far nothing is happening. He prob have a role where he doesn't have to fear anything or can retaliate. I don't watch jojo so the speedwagon hint he gave doesn't ring a bell with me
It's not his approach,it's what he's suggesting. It's stuff he himself would usually never do this early but here he expects everybody to just swim along,its different. Not bad or nonsensical,its different.

I poked around a lot in the previous game on D1 and nothing came of it, D1 brings nothing but a Town Sacrifice most of the times. This time around there's gonna be 2 folks dying at once. Not sure if putting targets on some of our backs right now is that wise.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
yeah sure, let’s votekill you then:heh
Odds are we wont get a mafia D1, even if it gets active, so good luck with that.
But then you wouldn‘t be lynching a mafia D1 at all. Is there a reason you‘d prefer that mr Gejeel? You seem awfully genki this game.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

You know,your behaviour so far has been rather odd. I don't know if that is due to Frau Pom or if you're switching up your playstyle but i noticed that ,Herr Gry.
Odd compared to my games as town or as mafia or as both? I don‘t really see it but then again I am with Pom so I feel like I speak for us 2.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

But to be fair, it's day 1... Usually not a lot happens anyway.
Doesn‘t have to be so if we don’t let it :teach
--- Double Post Merged, ---

It's not his approach,it's what he's suggesting. It's stuff he himself would usually never do this early but here he expects everybody to just swim along,its different. Not bad or nonsensical,its different.

I poked around a lot in the previous game on D1 and nothing came of it, D1 brings nothing but a Town Sacrifice most of the times. This time around there's gonna be 2 folks dying at once. Not sure if putting targets on some of our backs right now is that wise.
So when I want early reveals it‘s odd and when I don‘t it‘s also odd :lmao
I‘m serious, saying more will certainly help prevent a bad lynch. But it does feel like town Seraph to be like this so that‘s interesting.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

If not the role just speak more. About anything. Other people, what who said, which couples behave oddly, which people in a couple are more passive than you‘d expect etc.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top