Games Mafia Game 84 - MH Hydra - END GAME

Did you enjoy the game and did you play poorly?


  • Total voters
    25
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,695
Gender
Female
Country
China
A long time ago on Hydra Vote Z





omomo

A relatively shorter while ago on Hydra Vote Z











One VanPlan in the backyard later




























​
To be continued...
 
Last edited:

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
A bit of a flashback of this game

....


Basically Takuans Lynch being discussed in a nutshell


Confirmed townie basically yet still pointed as suspicious


How to throw a game

Deadpad talk:


How the game basically ended:

How to use logic and gain trust in Raven style




What have we learned?

Nothing.



Mafia game basically

 
Last edited:

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Ah ok, we were actually tidy so it was easy to make the final updates. Here are the lists:



Santa Gifts (Permanent Role Changes):
  • Mason
  • Mason
  • Doctor (Sane if Town)
  • Spy (Sane)
  • Spirit Medium


And yes mafia was pink just cause pink = pretty red
 
Last edited:

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Odd compared to my games as town or as mafia or as both? I don‘t really see it but then again I am with Pom so I feel like I speak for us 2.
Both,kinda at least. Like,i'm not suspect of you or anything. It's just not what i'm used to by you. Did she tell you to ask and make hints on D1? Asking since you usually don't hint this early,if at all. Takes a lot to get you to claim sometimes even. I'm all for a Mafia Lynch on D1,it's something i campaign for every game,maybe my prayer will be heard this time around.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Anyone you're straight away suspect or aware of,Gry? Like,i don't assume you're actually waiting for Demon to mess up here.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Put yourselves into the mafia shoes(unless you already are wearing them): they probably aren‘t sure how to act. This is the first game of this type. It‘s bound to be awkward for 2 people to hide the same thing. They must communicate with each other and pre-plan their posts more often than usually. Hence my distrust of most that I see lurking and scheming in the distance, and when they appear they seem very calculated in what their post is intended to convey.
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,197
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
It's not his approach,it's what he's suggesting. It's stuff he himself would usually never do this early but here he expects everybody to just swim along,its different. Not bad or nonsensical,its different.

I poked around a lot in the previous game on D1 and nothing came of it, D1 brings nothing but a Town Sacrifice most of the times. This time around there's gonna be 2 folks dying at once. Not sure if putting targets on some of our backs right now is that wise.
There is always a higher probability of lynching town because of the number of town/per mafia, but talking more helps preventing mafias going low on next days and makes it more likely to slip since they did not have a chance to talk with the whole mafia bunch yet. I think we talk about this everygame, but early pressure and hints are usually better than silence.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Every post adds another beautiful Speedwagon.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Both,kinda at least. Like,i'm not suspect of you or anything. It's just not what i'm used to by you. Did she tell you to ask and make hints on D1? Asking since you usually don't hint this early,if at all. Takes a lot to get you to claim sometimes even. I'm all for a Mafia Lynch on D1,it's something i campaign for every game,maybe my prayer will be heard this time around.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Anyone you're straight away suspect or aware of,Gry? Like,i don't assume you're actually waiting for Demon to mess up here.
You know Pom isn‘t very assertive so she wouldn‘t be all „Gry do/say this!“. It‘s more that we talk about the game and players among ourselves so I feel like there‘s more happening then there truly is, so I may be writing as if it‘s a later day already. :hmm
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I feel odd about some people, but don‘t want to rush to conclusions and am thus inspiring people to talk. Get out there and prove yourselves and which team you belong to.
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,197
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Both,kinda at least. Like,i'm not suspect of you or anything. It's just not what i'm used to by you. Did she tell you to ask and make hints on D1? Asking since you usually don't hint this early,if at all. Takes a lot to get you to claim sometimes even. I'm all for a Mafia Lynch on D1,it's something i campaign for every game,maybe my prayer will be heard this time around.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Anyone you're straight away suspect or aware of,Gry? Like,i don't assume you're actually waiting for Demon to mess up here.
Poms cannot pressure, that is a job for Gry :teach
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
It's not his approach,it's what he's suggesting. It's stuff he himself would usually never do this early but here he expects everybody to just swim along,its different. Not bad or nonsensical,its different.

I poked around a lot in the previous game on D1 and nothing came of it, D1 brings nothing but a Town Sacrifice most of the times. This time around there's gonna be 2 folks dying at once. Not sure if putting targets on some of our backs right now is that wise.
D1 is most likely a town sacrifice like you said but the poking sometimes give a lot of references to go back to during day 2. so it's better than nothing. otherwise we'll find ourselves back to square 1 during day 2 with only the results the detectives got during night 1 to work with (if they decide to reveal it, which wouldn't be smart before night 2)
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Put yourselves into the mafia shoes(unless you already are wearing them): they probably aren‘t sure how to act. This is the first game of this type. It‘s bound to be awkward for 2 people to hide the same thing. They must communicate with each other and pre-plan their posts more often than usually. Hence my distrust of most that I see lurking and scheming in the distance, and when they appear they seem very calculated in what their post is intended to convey.
There is always a higher probability of lynching town because of the number of town/per mafia, but talking more helps preventing mafias going low on next days and makes it more likely to slip since they did not have a chance to talk with the whole mafia bunch yet. I think we talk about this everygame, but early pressure and hints are usually better than silence.
I support this guys, it's just kind of my nature to second guess and question these suggestions early on. I'm always for a Mafia Lynch on D1,its terrible thing to lose people early on for "nothing". For what it's worth, Bel and i never had our role before. It's as far as we're willing to go on D1, naturally we're open to share more from D2 onwards. Assuming we survive the night/s to come.

I suggest the silent voices should come out as well. I think there's 3 people who haven't posted yet or something. There's also those that have only thrown banter and 1 liners in so far, like Marma and Sam for example. Seems somewhat different too. Since the latter is usually a chatter box.
 

Aurelius

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 10, 2019
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
8,860
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Only 3 pages to read since I was here. :zomg
But then you wouldn‘t be lynching a mafia D1 at all. Is there a reason you‘d prefer that mr Gejeel? You seem awfully genki this game.
I suppose it's the result of our fusion. Though I have no qualms with where our vote is atm.

I agree with your post about how a duo would have to plan posts regarding their status.

And look @Seraph and @Belserion are here, how much you guys gameplan the first 9 hrs or so :heh
 

Aurelius

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 10, 2019
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
8,860
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Not quite, timezones and responsebilities are a terrible thing to have sometimes.
Btw who is your avy

Game started on Saturday afternoon when I was on a boat trip. Then I had to sleep because it was night :pls
Don't dragons get motion sickness on boats.🤔
Why you lyin :XD
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,730
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Decent amount of activity for not a lot, suppose its somewhat typical for day 1. 3rd mafia game for me, to drop a hint I haven't had this role before.
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,904
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
Decent amount of activity for not a lot, suppose its somewhat typical for day 1. 3rd mafia game for me, to drop a hint I haven't had this role before.
Might add that I haven't had this role before either :nod
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
Finally able to log in with my beautiful avy.
Sorry for being late everyone, but Zasz is here!
Still only 9 pages? That's odd, but I guess that's day 1 for you...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top