I don't think so or rather it shouldn't. Technically he also had a teammate his first game(2 of them) and he was still engaged when I would say the circumstances would've been harder back then despite now sharing game actions with another player.
But I believe what Marmalade says, he would say similar back then too.
For starters, kind of shocked by how many people are saying there are many posts. There's actually a really small quantity given how many we are which is worrisome. At least half of the pairs are completely flying under the radar with little contributions nor excuses.
Now into reads:
Absolutely hating seraph as usual, pointing fingers with little to no basis. His first big case was against Gry, who has been playing pretty much the usual as his townue self. When confronted about it, he immediately chickened out and all Seraph said was "haha just pointing it out I don't mistrust you nor anything"... Belse didn't even reference anything in all of this.
I'm not liking brandx eiher that have basically only done hot sexy boobs posts and that's it. For some reason people often ignore them, at least in the games i have seen them play, so them repeating this same pattern is irksome.
Now, to talk about me. Yesterday I did two memes, but didn't explain myself hoping to see some reaction. After that I just waited. Perhaps I would had gotten more if Lambu hadn't intervened, but at least from it I got that he was trying to be helpful. Dd and James just joined the joke so not much to see there. On the other hand:
-Evil was fixated on my actions and asked several players about it. I found it odd that this was a process that lasted hours, as I assume Demon being such a concurrent player would be up to date to all the jokes we do and would had explained him it wasn't a big deal. But evil kept going. I waited to see if he would come with anything today but there's nothing and I think I waited enough.
-The biggest thing i got from it was that the person that was confused the most was Holt. It came of as completely fake, as the joke comes FROM HIM in the first place. How come he didn't get it? Not only that, but he displayed content with the game being inactive, and his other half hss been almost completely afk which is beyond odd coming from Raven.
Erin managed to tell me yesterday that she would be on a short trip today and might miss this half of the day, if you guys are wondering where she is. I'm kind of surprised people have said we have playered similarly, I don't see it at all snd would like said people to expand on it.
For the time being, I will at least say we are active, I imagine she won't mind. I think we are the first? I think it's a tad bit more helpful than "I never had it lul, go back and check every game".
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Excuse the typos, writing on a tablet as fast as possible before oli wake up...
I don't think so or rather it shouldn't. Technically he also had a teammate his first game(2 of them) and he was still engaged when I would say the circumstances would've been harder back then despite now sharing game actions with another player.
But I believe what Marmalade says, he would say similar back then too.
Yeah but having a partner linked to you comes with the pressure of bearing that someone's fate. If he was killed in Fate he just dies but now he brings Marm with him. Imo it is different.
Btw @Erinyes is @Hardy talking to you in private? We find odd that he went from memeing around at the beggining to now lurk like crazy.
For starters, kind of shocked by how many people are saying there are many posts. There's actually a really small quantity given how many we are which is worrisome. At least half of the pairs are completely flying under the radar with little contributions nor excuses.
Now into reads:
Absolutely hating seraph as usual, pointing fingers with little to no basis. His first big case was against Gry, who has been playing pretty much the usual as his townue self. When confronted about it, he immediately chickened out and all Seraph said was "haha just pointing it out I don't mistrust you nor anything"... Belse didn't even reference anything in all of this.
I'm not liking brandx eiher that have basically only done hot sexy boobs posts and that's it. For some reason people often ignore them, at least in the games i have seen them play, so them repeating this same pattern is irksome.
Now, to talk about me. Yesterday I did two memes, but didn't explain myself hoping to see some reaction. After that I just waited. Perhaps I would had gotten more if Lambu hadn't intervened, but at least from it I got that he was trying to be helpful. Dd and James just joined the joke so not much to see there. On the other hand:
-Evil was fixated on my actions and asked several players about it. I found it odd that this was a process that lasted hours, as I assume Demon being such a concurrent player would be up to date to all the jokes we do and would had explained him it wasn't a big deal. But evil kept going. I waited to see if he would come with anything today but there's nothing and I think I waited enough.
-The biggest thing i got from it was that the person that was confused the most was Holt. It came of as completely fake, as the joke comes FROM HIM in the first place. How come he didn't get it? Not only that, but he displayed content with the game being inactive, and his other half hss been almost completely afk which is beyond odd coming from Raven.
Erin managed to tell me yesterday that she would be on a short trip today and might miss this half of the day, if you guys are wondering where she is. I'm kind of surprised people have said we have playered similarly, I don't see it at all snd would like said people to expand on it.
For the time being, I will at least say we are active, I imagine she won't mind. I think we are the first? I think it's a tad bit more helpful than "I never had it lul, go back and check every game".
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Excuse the typos, writing on a tablet as fast as possible before oli wake up...
For starters, kind of shocked by how many people are saying there are many posts. There's actually a really small quantity given how many we are which is worrisome. At least half of the pairs are completely flying under the radar with little contributions nor excuses.
Now into reads:
Absolutely hating seraph as usual, pointing fingers with little to no basis. His first big case was against Gry, who has been playing pretty much the usual as his townue self. When confronted about it, he immediately chickened out and all Seraph said was "haha just pointing it out I don't mistrust you nor anything"... Belse didn't even reference anything in all of this.
I'm not liking brandx eiher that have basically only done hot sexy boobs posts and that's it. For some reason people often ignore them, at least in the games i have seen them play, so them repeating this same pattern is irksome.
Now, to talk about me. Yesterday I did two memes, but didn't explain myself hoping to see some reaction. After that I just waited. Perhaps I would had gotten more if Lambu hadn't intervened, but at least from it I got that he was trying to be helpful. Dd and James just joined the joke so not much to see there. On the other hand:
-Evil was fixated on my actions and asked several players about it. I found it odd that this was a process that lasted hours, as I assume Demon being such a concurrent player would be up to date to all the jokes we do and would had explained him it wasn't a big deal. But evil kept going. I waited to see if he would come with anything today but there's nothing and I think I waited enough.
-The biggest thing i got from it was that the person that was confused the most was Holt. It came of as completely fake, as the joke comes FROM HIM in the first place. How come he didn't get it? Not only that, but he displayed content with the game being inactive, and his other half hss been almost completely afk which is beyond odd coming from Raven.
Erin managed to tell me yesterday that she would be on a short trip today and might miss this half of the day, if you guys are wondering where she is. I'm kind of surprised people have said we have playered similarly, I don't see it at all snd would like said people to expand on it.
For the time being, I will at least say we are active, I imagine she won't mind. I think we are the first? I think it's a tad bit more helpful than "I never had it lul, go back and check every game".
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Excuse the typos, writing on a tablet as fast as possible before oli wake up...
You are not the first ones to claim active since we did the same. I agree. Active/Passive is certainly more helpful. Will Erin be back in time for the vote or is that left in your hands?
You are not the first ones to claim active since we did the same. I agree. Active/Passive is certainly more helpful. Will Erin be back in time for the vote or is that left in your hands?
Absolutely hating seraph as usual, pointing fingers with little to no basis. His first big case was against Gry, who has been playing pretty much the usual as his townue self. When confronted about it, he immediately chickened out and all Seraph said was "haha just pointing it out I don't mistrust you nor anything"... Belse didn't even reference anything in all of this.
Juvii and I trusting each other in MG is as rare as seeing pigs fly, thats the joke.
Yeah but having a partner linked to you comes with the pressure of bearing that someone's fate. If he was killed in Fate he just dies but now he brings Marm with him. Imo it is different.
Btw @Erinyes is @Hardy talking to you in private? We find odd that he went from memeing around at the beggining to now lurk like crazy.
Yes, I get what you mean but at the end of the day both scenarios are detrimental to a team, in this game its Marmalade going down but in the first game him going down would do his team no favors either despite the other members' continuity.
You know,your behaviour so far has been rather odd. I don't know if that is due to Frau Pom or if you're switching up your playstyle but i noticed that ,Herr Gry.