Games Fate/Grand Order

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
That was a longer survey than expected. I got Scathach.

And Tamo cat is great. One of the most entertaining NPs.
Yeah, its longer but as I said, I think its well done.

When I was young, I HATED those that were like

"Discover what would your elemental magic is in 20 questions! "
19 questions later...
"Do you like Fire, Water, or Ice?"
picks fire
"CONGRATULATIONS YOU ARE A FIRE MAGE"

So now we have Lancer and Caster for our grail war...tho schatch is OP as fuck.

Also, me rolling for NP+ Iskandar/Saber Diarmund but getting AAAAAAAAAAAAAARTHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR:

 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I summoned Arash...
Well. At least I can farm mats that way... Right? RIGHT?
 

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
NP 2 Iskandar on the monthly rolls yey
 

Rikudou King

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 6, 2009
Messages
11,636
Reaction score
6,369
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Neat little survey, got Cheopatra, who I do quite enjoy.

As for the current event, I'm enjoying a less depressing version of Fate/Zero. And since I already have multiple copies of the regular event CEs, and since none of the banner servants really interest me except perhaps normal Artoria, I'm probably not gonna make any rolls and just save up for the next event.

And TIL, apparently I burnt my Caster Gilles or something...
 

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Man I just love re-runs
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,851
Reaction score
23,520
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
This certianly is a very chill rerurn if you have all the CEs already.

Which is nice considering the next one will be the opposite of chill for me. A lottery event where I can farm Aurora Steel.:tackle
 

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil


So in the next 4 star ticket which should be arriving on november, who you picking?

Triple Waifu valkirie for me thats for sure
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,851
Reaction score
23,520
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Pavarti. For Skadi reasons.
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Will probably go for Boobtoria Alter to have every version of her.
(Still need the Sith-Lord though.)
 

Rikudou King

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 6, 2009
Messages
11,636
Reaction score
6,369
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Considering I have all but four of those, the only one I really care for is Danzo. That said, I might just try to NP2 one of the ones I already have instead.
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,851
Reaction score
23,520
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
My luck is definitely back. Decided to throw some tickets at the Oni. Traded about 15 tickets for a shiny new assassin. Shuten has arrived.

And the QP hole just keeps getting deeper. :amuse
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
My luck is definitely back. Decided to throw some tickets at the Oni. Traded about 15 tickets for a shiny new assassin. Shuten has arrived.

And the QP hole just keeps getting deeper. :amuse
Thanks to the Zero event I could enjoy all of her highly seductive ascension lines already...
Damn... :sky2
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nii

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,851
Reaction score
23,520
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Thanks to the Zero event I could enjoy all of her highly seductive ascension lines already...
Damn... :sky2
She completes the Aoi Yuuki collection for me. I thought it was pretty funny when I heard both her haircut and height are references to her VA. Especially when you google what she looks like. I was not aware she was 4' 9".
 
  • Hug
Reactions: Sky

Rikudou King

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 6, 2009
Messages
11,636
Reaction score
6,369
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Was gonna try for regular Artoria, but since I already had max level Shuten, decided to try for NP2 at least... After 30 single rolls, got my second copy. Also got another Astolfo and Karna, and first copy of Anne/Mary, so I'm feeling good. Might try for Artoria later this week, or more likely just save up for the lotto.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Sky

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Good job on the pulls guys

Small sugestion: Tales of Crestoria, kickass music and a great story, even if you never played the "Tales of" series before.

Also you can pick any SSR as your first summon, thats nice.

PS: The music is awesome as fuck, this one plays during gameplay at some moments (its the mc theme), it really feels like a anime XD

 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,851
Reaction score
23,520
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Got super busy this week so I'm not going to finish the missions. Still got the things I really wanted. So this has been a pleasant rerun even if it wasn't my favorite event.

Oh and decided to throw the rest of my tickets at the Oni banner because I felt like it. It was only about 12 but man my luck really is back. Shuten NP2.
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
You have been blessed by the loli gods.
I approve.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I hope the king descends to me on Monday.
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,851
Reaction score
23,520
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
You have been blessed by the loli gods.
I approve.
Always happy to earn your approval Sky.

She's actually going to be a strong grailing candidate for me, I think. She checks a lot of boxes. I like the character. She's doesn't have any crazy mat requirements skill wise, so those will be maxed out soon. She has a high stat line relative to other assassins.

Good luck going for Gil.
 
  • Hug
Reactions: Sky

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Always happy to earn your approval Sky.

She's actually going to be a strong grailing candidate for me, I think. She checks a lot of boxes. I like the character. She's doesn't have any crazy mat requirements skill wise, so those will be maxed out soon. She has a high stat line relative to other assassins.

Good luck going for Gil.
She certainly is a great asset. Also a Loli Yandere. I see no downsides.
Have to think about which formation I put on support... 🤔

Thank you. <3
Well I wouldn't complain if a certain choco-caster joins as well...
Gilfest will be one huge EXP and QP grind for me. I have a lot of leveling up to do...
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,851
Reaction score
23,520
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Gilfest will be one huge EXP and QP grind for me. I have a lot of leveling up to do...
You and me both. :amuse
 
  • Like
Reactions: Sky
Top