Shounen Chainsaw Man by Tatsuki Fujimoto

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
So...this manga can't keep going can it? They are just burning through plot at an incredible pace...plus killing off everyone. It's such a cool world they have built, but I just can't see it lasting to 200 chapters.
His other manga also had a short run. Im guessing its the authors style.
Also Shonen Jump seems to be more chill with letting their authors finish up their mangas in their own pace:

The promised neverland and Kimetsu no Yaiba being the main examples of that.

I think that the "Bleach" brand has suffered a hefty devaluation for them to change their posture like that

It is know that Bleach´s author wanted to end the manga earlier but SJ kept him going and the quality decreased, and this lead to a very abrupt ending and a lots of rumos of bad relationships between the author and his editor which even made ripples in the Japanese Community.
Considering they are safe(ish) with Boku no Hero and Black Clover, I think they are being more chill. Specially since it is a fact that today´s youth prefer short stories.

So I guess everyone forgot who Makima was already?
 

Karnak

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
411
Reaction score
637
Country
Dragonstone
Bahahahaha what a chapter! Makima got massacred. CSM didn't eat her though :e3

Kobeni was looking super cute and then the manager slapped her wtf!:whynot

Chainsaw Man vs Hamburger man! Chop chop Chainsaw Man just wants a hamburger and Kobeni spilled it on him! Hahahaha what a funny chapter. I still can't stop laughing :rofl
 

HereNThere

Alive Ain't Always Livin'
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 8, 2009
Messages
8,384
Reaction score
12,173
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Excuse me waiter, there's been a mistake. I appear to have some hilarious slapstick comedy in my Chainsawman this week.
 

Wookitake

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 27, 2013
Messages
2,258
Reaction score
1,966
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Phenomenal.

But at the same time, WTF happened with Makima. What will happen. I need answers.
 

aneekl

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jan 9, 2020
Messages
56
Reaction score
112
Gender
Hidden
Country
Thailand
Phenomenal.

But at the same time, WTF happened with Makima. What will happen. I need answers.
She will be revived as always. She has been killed like 20 times already.
 

Wookitake

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 27, 2013
Messages
2,258
Reaction score
1,966
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,074
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Chapter 86 spoilers


pics :arf



--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

コベニは生きてます
最後がここ最近で一番衝撃の展開でした

Kobeni is alive and some shocking development at the end of the chap seemingly.(see pics above )
 

Jailmurdoch

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 23, 2020
Messages
419
Reaction score
1,478
Gender
Male
Country
India
Chapter 86 spoilers


pics :arf



--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

コベニは生きてます
最後がここ最近で一番衝撃の展開でした

Kobeni is alive and some shocking development at the end of the chap seemingly.(see pics above )
It's surprising that fujimoto doesn't kill Kobeni, somehow she always gets away. Probably the only character with some plot armor.
 

Zehahaha

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 7, 2009
Messages
8,500
Reaction score
5,713
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Best girl Reze is alive ? Man this keeps getting better and better
 

Ramen

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 19, 2019
Messages
7,997
Reaction score
8,492
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
When I read chapter 85, for some reason all I could think of was the burger scene from Pink Panther.

Things are starting to get a little creepy.
 

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Hey mods is it ok to just comment

"What the Fuck"

everytime a new Chainsaw man chapter drops?

Because I feel that´s only apropiate
 

Karnak

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
411
Reaction score
637
Country
Dragonstone
Man.... what the f is this chapter? :huh:

First half was hilarious but the end?? It's like a parallel universe....

Katana man, Reze, Quanxi, and dunno who those others are yet lol :twitch
 

Jorden Rivera

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 21, 2017
Messages
392
Reaction score
724
Age
29
Country
United States
I typically hate brainwashing stories, because I just don't like seeing characters I like act this way. Reze and Quanxi snuggling up to Makima pisses me off than I can really express. I hope that they can find some way to resist, even though that's probably a pipe dream. I'm curious about these other people though.
 

Ebrietas-

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Aug 5, 2019
Messages
399
Reaction score
705
Country
Turkey
Man.... what the f is this chapter? :huh:

First half was hilarious but the end?? It's like a parallel universe....

Katana man, Reze, Quanxi, and dunno who those others are yet lol :twitch
They are probably all hybrids that Makima managed to take under her control. The unknown ones were probably captured before the series even began. I think this is one of the few times this manga was predictable. Hybrids are already known to be immortal so their return was obvious especially since all of their bodies ended up with Makima.
 

AbrahamOmosun

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 18, 2020
Messages
400
Reaction score
1,024
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Does any know all the characters that were shown? I can only recognize quanxi and bomb girl. I think the 3rd is the one contracted to the snake devil and the guy with the cigarette has the stone devil but I'm not too sure. Any idea?
 

Jorden Rivera

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 21, 2017
Messages
392
Reaction score
724
Age
29
Country
United States
We know Quanxi and Reze obviously. The one next to Reze is the Katana guy (who we never got a name for him). I don't think we know the rest of them.
 
Top