The Scott Pilgrim Thread Again™

Hermie

vs. The World.
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 17, 2006
Messages
2,827
Reaction score
282
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Norway
Re: Look! A Hermie! ♪~

I'm always ready, fire away whenever you need to! ;)
 

Xophien

Eroge Danchou
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Aug 30, 2006
Messages
6,654
Reaction score
3,871
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Look! A Hermie! ♪~

Never actually been in this thread before, so I thought I'd pass by and ask my really, REALLY important question. I hope you're ready for this.

Ahem.

I noticed a certain similarity between the name Hermie and the word hermit, is that a coincidence? :oh
 

Hermie

vs. The World.
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 17, 2006
Messages
2,827
Reaction score
282
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Norway
Re: Look! A Hermie! ♪~

Yeaup, I'm no wierd old man, living by himself. <.< (although there is a band called the Herman Hermits...)
 

ornis

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 24, 2007
Messages
1,592
Reaction score
154
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Look! A Hermie! ♪~

What's the greatest thing the character in your avy ever did?
 

Hermie

vs. The World.
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 17, 2006
Messages
2,827
Reaction score
282
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Norway
Re: Look! A Hermie! ♪~

Single-handedly fooling Crocodile, breaking into his lair, and saving his entire crew, all while wearing kick-ass sunglasses!
 

PaperYomiko

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2007
Messages
2,566
Reaction score
10
Age
43
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Look! A Hermie! ♪~

pretty sweet sig, Hermie :amuse
 

Hermie

vs. The World.
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 17, 2006
Messages
2,827
Reaction score
282
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Norway
Re: Look! A Hermie! ♪~

Couldn't have done it without you. <3
 

PaperYomiko

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2007
Messages
2,566
Reaction score
10
Age
43
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Look! A Hermie! ♪~

If you suddenly found yourself in possession of a pet llama, what would you name it? :blink
 

Hermie

vs. The World.
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 17, 2006
Messages
2,827
Reaction score
282
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Norway
Re: Look! A Hermie! ♪~

Hmmm... I would call it Pizza! Pizza is an awesome food, and llamas are awesome animals. The connection is too obvious.
 

PaperYomiko

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2007
Messages
2,566
Reaction score
10
Age
43
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Look! A Hermie! ♪~

Pizza! Good thinking!! Pizza is an awesome food. Not llama pizza though, pizza pizza. I myself have always felt I would call a llama Yoshi. I know the real Yoshi is not really a llama, but when I see a llama, I think, Yoshi, definitely Yoshi :smile-big
 

GrayFoxx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2007
Messages
1,780
Reaction score
37
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
Re: Look! A Hermie! ♪~

What thing do you hate most Hermie? :p
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Re: Look! A Hermie! ♪~

hey foxman, long time no see!

hermie, what do ya think of swedes? :D

*evil evil evil*
 

GrayFoxx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2007
Messages
1,780
Reaction score
37
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
Re: Look! A Hermie! ♪~

yeah, it's been a while, what's up?

:kukuku
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Re: Look! A Hermie! ♪~

runnin out o'rum here :(

how bout you?
 

GrayFoxx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2007
Messages
1,780
Reaction score
37
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
Re: Look! A Hermie! ♪~

I'm so damn tired, and I'm out of beer too :s
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Re: Look! A Hermie! ♪~

that sucks, dont ya have a 7-11 nearby?
 

Dragonzair

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
7,348
Reaction score
11
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Re: Look! A Hermie! ♪~

Hmmm... I would call it Pizza! Pizza is an awesome food, and llamas are awesome animals. The connection is too obvious.
Llamas can be eaten? o.o

GENMA-CHWAN! I MISSES YOOOOU. How 'ya doin these days?
 

Nami

Queen of The Damned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 15, 2006
Messages
5,423
Reaction score
1,786
Age
119
Gender
Female
Country
United Nations
Re: Look! A Hermie! ♪~

Hmm....I think Grayfox is heading for trouble....*looks at what he did above *
I wish you luck foxxy :p
 

Hermie

vs. The World.
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 17, 2006
Messages
2,827
Reaction score
282
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Norway
Re: Look! A Hermie! ♪~

What? posts? In MY thread? Well, I never...

What thing do you hate most Hermie? :p
hermie, what do ya think of swedes? :D
Funny, the above two questions seem to answer eachother... :oh

Llamas can be eaten? o.o

GENMA-CHWAN! I MISSES YOOOOU. How 'ya doin these days?
No. Well, they could, but they are better for transportation. They are just both awesome. :p


ZOMGIMISSYOUTOO! <33 I'm still super busy, I'm afraid. x__x
 

Galth

Puella Magi
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
10,811
Reaction score
150
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
Re: Look! A Hermie! ♪~

What? posts? In MY thread? Well, I never...
It totally wasn't me that advised them in Bakkusu's thread to come here if they needed a place to hijack and make into their private spamfest. :oh

The evil masterplan partially backfired though. >_<
 
Top