- Joined
- Jan 17, 2006
- Messages
- 2,827
- Reaction score
- 282
- Age
- 37
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Re: Look! A Hermie! ♪~
I'm always ready, fire away whenever you need to!
I'm always ready, fire away whenever you need to!











Llamas can be eaten? o.oHmmm... I would call it Pizza! Pizza is an awesome food, and llamas are awesome animals. The connection is too obvious.

What thing do you hate most Hermie?![]()
Funny, the above two questions seem to answer eachother...hermie, what do ya think of swedes?![]()

No. Well, they could, but they are better for transportation. They are just both awesome.Llamas can be eaten? o.o
GENMA-CHWAN! I MISSES YOOOOU. How 'ya doin these days?

It totally wasn't me that advised them in Bakkusu's thread to come here if they needed a place to hijack and make into their private spamfest.What? posts? In MY thread? Well, I never...
