A bit random but (if this has been asked before, forgive me) I always imagined 2 things Lucy would do after the time skip with star dress (other than get/borrow Libra, Pisces, and Ophiucus, or summon CSK which I had hoped she could've also have done)
People were right about her potentially being low-tier spriggan for me (mid-tier if were nitpicking), if only she trained a little bit longer...
First, I REALLY wanted a final/powerful attack for each star dress, or passive abilities. Lucy gaining a powerup was awesome! But because the abilities were too similar with the spirits, it costed (for me) the spirits' appearance on the last arc. Lucy having a final attack is of course a game-changer, and I hope I get to see other people's opinion on what would've been my dream coming true. Everyone, I want each of your own opinions on what could've been the final attack for each spirit.
Aquarius - with the introduction of Aqua Metria, I guess that's it. Either that or a basic ice-related spell on the water magic Passive: already the water barrier, but again this is Lucy's most powerful spirit, I have fewer complaints.
Leo - I always wanted an offensive attack based on a spiritual roar/lion image "Lion's Roar" and a defensive heat field (basically, the size of half the room with Lucy vs. Jacob), it heals minor, very small wounds (but then we have Lion's Brilliance: The field at least) Passive: Minor burns on contact with lucy/regulus abilities and what we already have, Regulus boosted techniques and skills.
Virgo - either a small-area earthquake or a golem summoning Passive: ???
Taurus: Earthquake or body augmentation. While Lucy does gain some of that on Taurus star dress already, I just want a more powerful version of that. Passive: ???
Scopio - Sand Tornado/Sand Hurricane (3 tornadoes?) Passive: Basic Sand Magic/Sand Control. Sand clones too (too much?)
Sagittarius: Something like Atalanta's (Fate series) Phoebus Catastrophe, a circular area of a rain of arrows. Passive: Enhanced sight/field of vision like Archers in fate series
Cancer: Teleport I guess. Passive: speed mirages, just the lucy illusion kind, not the Flash kind
Capricorn, Aries, and Gemini whose full capabilities weren't completely shown are based on my imagination/thoughts alone
Capricorn: Sixth sense, just a 5-second foresight Passive: Debuff immunity. Disregarding the "glasses alone" immune to eye magic, why not make it something like this? A "Warrior's spirit?"
Aries: Wool Illusion. Creates weapons, inanimate objects on a large area of wool Passive: The wool causes minor debuffs, decrease speed and whatnot
Gemini: Forced copy. Remember when the series kept reminding us that Lucy can only copy people that is equal or weaker than her or has equal or weaker mana? The forced copy skill let's her copy opponent's beyond her capabilities but using their spells which are completely more powerful costs more mana. Passive: Quick mana. Because Gemini costs soooo much mana, Lucy is able to regenerate a small amount of mana enough to keep the form but must wait a while to cast more powerful attacks.
The second, as others have also wanted, spirit fusion. Nothing much there for now.
Thanks for reading!!!