Not even that. A fuckton of Shonens have nudity in them. I don't know about the other magazines currently since WSJ (the mag) doesn't allow nipples anymore (more self regulation than anything I conjecture), but back then it was fair game. I think only sex scenes are allowed in Seinen series because they can go pretty far in all them Bochu Jutsu scenes only on the condition that they don't have the....vital information detailed.
Yeah, Sunday series have nipples. Was a big surprise for me when I first got into Magi and I was under the mistaken assumption you couldn't show nipples in a shonen mag.
Really the only difference in seinen and shonen magazines is who they're marketed towards. Yes, you're more likely to see more explicit violence or sexual content in a seinen, however it doesn't mean they can't be portrayed in a shonen mag if the shonen magazine wants to publish it because they think it could do well with a segment of the reader base.
Just like how there's lots of tamer series in seinen magazines that could easily be in a shonen demographic magazine, but aren't because the editorial staff for the seinen mags thought it could do well in their mag when it was brought to them.