Fantasy Jellal and Laxus vs Irene

Who Wins

  • Laxus and Jellal

    Votes: 23 46.0%
  • Irene

    Votes: 24 48.0%
  • Jellal and Laxus

    Votes: 24 48.0%
  • Dragon Irene

    Votes: 20 40.0%

  • Total voters
    50

Ramen

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 19, 2019
Messages
7,997
Reaction score
8,492
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Gets every single one of his arguments debunked:

"Meh, I'm done with this topic lol, we're just gonna go in circles."


--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

This guy seriously puts Eileen on or over dragon Gods and Igneel. Just an example. Nobody wanks August like this, I've never seen August get elevated above his tier
That's because you've never been around. I've seen August above Acnologia.
 

Verter

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 4, 2015
Messages
2,467
Reaction score
2,009
Gender
Male
Country
Galactic Republic
That's because you've never been around. I've seen August above Acnologia.
I've seen Dragon Eaters and 5 DG above Acnologia
 

Jko

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 28, 2016
Messages
7,452
Reaction score
18,793
Country
United States

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Selene vs Irene incoming? :teehee
It's what we deserve. Though her vs any Dragon God would be awesome. The fact she was nerfed to Wendy's body says a lot about her power :cheez.
August tanked Gildart's strongest spell, while dragon Eileen got one shot by Erza with DS magic. This is straight up feats of durability.
That is false and disingenuous tho. He tanked Gild's strongest punch in his prosthetic arm which broke upon one hit (as it couldn't take the power his magic) lol. And Irene was never ever oneshotted by Erza. Oneshot = One hit KO and Irene obviously wasn't KOed in any capacity after that attack. We also have to factor that sword strike are much more lethal than punches in FT.
If you comparing dura you got at least post feats that are actually comparable to each other lol. Different type of attacks lead to different types of results against dura.
I don't exclude the CIS at all, I've acknowledged several times that dragon Eileen could've just stomped Erza's head instead of pulling a meteor on her; just like I acknowledge that August could've used any of the several hax & magic that he learned/coped to stomp Gildarts. CIS from villains is a given in FT, because without CIS the heros can never win.
Exactly. So why take that fight as prime example as her prowess? She held herself back, fought a PoF/PIS Erza and still won without resorting to using an attack that could tax her Magic Power lol.

@Jko see this?

This guy seriously puts Eileen on or over dragon Gods and Igneel. Just an example. Nobody wanks August like this, I've never seen August get elevated above his tier
You weren't here during the dark ages of Alvarez. There were people who thought copy magic was so broken he could fade with FH Zeref and Acno because of it lol.
 

Verter

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 4, 2015
Messages
2,467
Reaction score
2,009
Gender
Male
Country
Galactic Republic
Well, now we've something like it

Elentir, the transcendental magic world.

TRANSCENDENTAL


There is somebody in that world with world travelling abilities that are greater than Anima.

world travelling abilities


The moon dragon god Selene. The dragon who crosses dimensions.

crosses dimensions




Mashima has whet our appetite this chapter. We are hungry for feats now, and he better feed us well! All aboard the hype train!!!



Such a shame Lily isn't there to reunite with his friends.
 

Seven777

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 16, 2016
Messages
5,568
Reaction score
10,567
Age
31
Country
Australia
I just find it a little comedic that the people who say Irene loses are the same people that say August stomps.

Dragon Irene >= August >= Human Irene anyways. Both are still top tier and none of them have surpassed her yet. Just because you have DS magic doesn't matter, it's all about your strength. Using that logic Cobra and Rogue would beat Irene because they have a counter to her.

Jellal is useless against her dragon from and Laxus isn't strong enough to break though her scales. Erza did when her PoF kicked in and was back up by Wendy who's the most broken character in this series.
Not really, chuck Erza and Laxus against August and they win, it's a matter of advantage.

August=Dragon Eileen, he's the most powerful member of the spriggan 12.

Jellal can block Acno, and dodge Acno. and smack him in the face. He effortlessly defend Laxus while he spams DS attacks. Laxus is stronger than Erza, and even if he wasn't, that just means he won't oneshot, he'll twoshot, and with Jellal at his side getting off two hits ain't a problem.
You people wank August and Eileen too hard, they ain't all that
 

Ramen

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 19, 2019
Messages
7,997
Reaction score
8,492
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
You people wank August and Eileen too hard, they ain't all that
That or you downplay almost everything in FT. Matter of perspective.
 

Seven777

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 16, 2016
Messages
5,568
Reaction score
10,567
Age
31
Country
Australia
That or you downplay almost everything in FT. Matter of perspective.
No no no, only the bad guys, I hold members of FT in high esteem. People always cry about how villains only lose because PiS or whatever, the reality is Fairy Tail is just that strong, because thats how Mashima wants it. Alvarez never had a chance against them, and Acno needed that RoT powerup.
 

Ramen

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 19, 2019
Messages
7,997
Reaction score
8,492
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
No no no, only the bad guys, I hold members of FT in high esteem. People always cry about how villains only lose because PiS or whatever, the reality is Fairy Tail is just that strong, because thats how Mashima wants it. Alvarez never had a chance against them, and Acno needed that RoT powerup.
Yea........and I disagree with that.
 

Seven777

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 16, 2016
Messages
5,568
Reaction score
10,567
Age
31
Country
Australia

Ramen

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 19, 2019
Messages
7,997
Reaction score
8,492
Gender
Male
Country
Canada

Seven777

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 16, 2016
Messages
5,568
Reaction score
10,567
Age
31
Country
Australia
I mean tbh man, knowing you, you can do better.
I save that for sharkai :cheez
I know one of these days you're going to pull something like Gajeel vs Aldoron
Hey man, when everyone was wanking Giant Gajeel when he first appeared I'm the one who said Aldaron was just weakened by the seeds.
 

Ramen

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 19, 2019
Messages
7,997
Reaction score
8,492
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
I save that for sharkai :cheez
He's built different. Always a fun debate with him

Hey man, when everyone was wanking Giant Gajeel when he first appeared I'm the one who said Aldaron was just weakened by the seeds.
See we need you to hype our villains more.
 

Seven777

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 16, 2016
Messages
5,568
Reaction score
10,567
Age
31
Country
Australia
He's built different. Always a fun debate with him



See we need you to hype our villains more.
Soon as they do something impressive I'll be on it, beating team Natsu would be a nice start. I also reckon Diablos are going to become an actual threat
 

Ramen

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 19, 2019
Messages
7,997
Reaction score
8,492
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Soon as they do something impressive I'll be on it, beating team Natsu would be a nice start. I also reckon Diablos are going to become an actual threat
You want the main characters (who this story revolves around) to lose? Even Hades who I believe after Acnologia, was the most dominant villian FT has seen, lost in the end.
 

Seven777

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 16, 2016
Messages
5,568
Reaction score
10,567
Age
31
Country
Australia
You want the main characters (who this story revolves around) to lose? Even Hades who I believe after Acnologia, was the most dominant villian FT has seen, lost in the end.
Hades didnt have Acno tier hype, he couldnt solo FT, he was just impressively strong. Even still, he laid Team Natsu out worse than Merc or Aldaron did, if Selene manages the same, I'll be happy
 

Ramen

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 19, 2019
Messages
7,997
Reaction score
8,492
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Top