What do you all think will get the issue 47 cover? I'm going to guess Dr Stone because it's been way to long since it got a cover, plus with the America arc wrapping up they could use it to promote whatever arc is coming next or something.
I actually see only two possibilities: Dr.Stone and My Hero Academia. I'd say Dr.Stone but with it getting color pages in this issue, maybe it could be delayed to issue 48, dunno.
I see both of them getting issues 47 and 48 cover anyways. Issue 49 ??? (Black Clover? Is the only relevant manga that wouldn't be with a cover on issues post-40 if my theory goes right. There's also We Never Learn, but I don't see it getting covers anymore), and maybe issue 50 is the start of a new serialization round.
My prediction in a nutshell:
Issue 47: Dr.Stone
Issue 48: My Hero Academia
Issue 49: Black Clover
Issue 50: New serialization round?
Issue 51: New serialization round?
Issue 52: One Piece?