- Joined
- Jul 6, 2009
- Messages
- 11,636
- Reaction score
- 6,369
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Overall the event was fun, I really enjoyed the story, especially since this time Sakura got saved. Also, Waver's reactions to Rider were on point. Had quite a bit of fun with the challenge quest, this was the first time I've pretty much been able to do one without the lost of any servants. Did it three times, using an art's team with Tamamo and Waver as supports - First time was with Orion, second with Summer Artoria, and third was with Summer Jeanne. Lost Waver during the second one, because for some reason Emiya kept focusing on him...
As for Gilfest, while I wouldn't mind getting Gil, won't be going out of my way to roll for him. More concern with getting enough of the event CEs.
As for Gilfest, while I wouldn't mind getting Gil, won't be going out of my way to roll for him. More concern with getting enough of the event CEs.

" 
)