Games Top Ten Game - Interim Round 105: Top 10 Hottest video games female characters

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,120
Reaction score
20,240
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Schedule

Current :

Interim Round 105
Hottest Female Video Game Characters
Host: @Erinyes

On Hold :
Worst Tropes in Anime/Manga/Light Novel
Host: zimbardo

Note: The schedule could still be changed/re-arranged depending on the hosts' availability.



Host:
@Erinyes

🎨
Artist Characters

👾
Badass Video Game Characters

🍕
Slice of Life Anime/Manga/LN

Host:
@Purity of Magi
🏜
Magi Characters
🧙‍♀️
Whey They Cry Characters

⛓
Chainsaw Man Characters
Host: @Gajeel

🏐
Haikyuu Characters
Host: @Holt

🎮
Video Game Characters [Remake]
Host: @Sky

👨
Dads/Father Figures
Host: @z.5

🎵
'Big 3' Music Rounds
Host: @Xadyu

🐼
Anime Pandas
Host: @Copy Panda

Tokyo Revengers Characters
Host: @Hermit

Interim Rounds
#01: Animated Shows Host: @Faust
#02: Animes Host: @Faust
#03: Music Bands/Groups Host: @Faust
#04: Music Duos Host: @Faust
#05: Music Artists Host: @Faust
#06: Anime OPs Host: @Faust
#07: Anime EDs Host: @Faust
#08: Anime OSTs Host: @Faust
#09: Anime Fights Host: @Faust
#10: Anime Groups Host: @Faust
#11: Anime Moves Host: @Faust
#12: Anime Duos Host: @Faust
#13: Anime Movies Host: @Faust
#14: Manga Series Host: @Faust
#15: Music Videos Host: @Faust
#16: Animated Movies Host: @Faust
#17: Video Games Host: @Faust
#18: Mangakas Host: @Faust
#19: Manga Characters Who Lived Up to the Hype Host: @Faust
#20: Most Sad Anime Moments Host: @Faust
#21: Anime Senseis Host: @Faust
#22: Video Game Duos Host: @Faust
#23: Anime Leaders Host: @Faust
#24: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Swordwielders Host: @Faust
#25: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Marks(wo)men Host: @Faust
#26: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Athletes Host: @Faust
#27: Video Game Villains Host: @Faust
#28: Animated (Non-Anime) Villains Host: @Faust
#29: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Villains Host: @Faust
#30: Underappreciated Anime Series Host: @Faust
#31: Underappreciated Animated Films Host: @Faust
#32: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Rivals/Archnemeses Host: @Faust
#33: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Romantic Pairings Host: @Faust
#34: Anime/Manga/Light Novel featuring Physical/Mental Disablities/Illness Host: @Faust
#35: Anime Full Soundtrack Host: @Faust
#36: Super Smash Bros. Fighter Suggestions Host: @Faust
#37: Animals Host: zimbardo
#38: Sci-Fi Movies Host: @Faust
#39: Type-Moon Characters Host: @Faust
#40: Countries with Best Cuisine Host: zimbardo
#41: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Characters That You Want To See Go All Out Host: @Faust
#42: Animal Crossing New Horizons Villagers Host: @Ustegius
#43: Dragon Ball Characters Host: @Faust
#44: One Piece Characters Host: @Faust
#45: Naruto Characters Host: @syx
#46: Bleach Characters Host: zimbardo
#47: Female Lead Characters [Anime/Manga/LN/VN] Host: @Brandish μ
#48: Parents/Guardians [Anime/Manga/LN/VN] Host: @Faust
#49: Fullmetal Alchemist Characters Host: @Purity of Magi
#50: Boku no Hero Academia Characters Host: @Hermit
#51: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Characters Host @GrySun
#52: Secondary Characters [Anime/Manga/LN/VN] Host: @revo
#53: Best Story Arcs [Anime/Manga/LN/VN] Host: @Faust
#54: Kimetsu no Yaiba Characters Host: @revo
#55: Anime Hair Host: @Evil3ye
#56: Gintama Characters Host: @Gryffindor
#57: Black Clover Characters Host: @Juviii
#58: Tensais Host: @Erinyes
#59: Waifus Host: @SirSamuel016
#60: Manga Artworks Host: @revo
#61: Hunter x Hunter Characters Host: @Nii
#62: Yū Yū Hakusho Characters Host: @Faust
#63: Pokémon Host: @Evil3ye
#64: Inspiring Characters Host: @desin24
#65: Shokugeki no Sōma Characters Host: @Tatsumaki
#66: Shingeki no Kyojin Characters Host: @Farfalla
#67: Stylish Characters Host: @Erinyes
#68: Husbandos Host: @revo
#69: Fairy Tail Characters Host: @Brandish μ
#70: Dr. Stone Characters Host: @Hermit
#71: Jujutsu Kaisen Characters Host: @Nii
#72: Romantic Scenes in Manga(wha) Host: @Erinyes
#73: Brawlers Host: @Faust
#74: Anime OST Composers Hosts: @Farfalla and @MArGi
#75: Video Game+Visual Novel OST Composers Hosts: @Farfalla and @MArGi
#76: Badass Male Characters - Host: @Erinyes
#77: Badass Female Characters - Host: @Erinyes
#78: Nanatsu no Taizai Characters - Host: @Hermit
#79: Manga/LN/VN That Need An Anime - Host: @Brandish μ
#80: Eurovision 2022 - Host: @Riku
#81: Female Mangaka - Host: @Erinyes
#82: Fate Characters - Host: @Nii
#83: Best Character Designs (Male) - Host: @Erinyes
#84: Best Character Designs (Female) - Host: @Erinyes
#85: Annoying Characters - Host: @Evil3ye
#86: Voice Actors (Seiyū) - Host: @Farfalla
#87: Video Game Character Designs (Male) - Host @Erinyes
#88: Video Game Character Designs (Female) - Host @Erinyes
#89: Eurovision 2023 - Host: @Riku
#90: Feel Good Slices of Life Anime/Manga/Light Novel - Host: @Erinyes
#91: Kingdom Characters - Host: @MArGi
#92: Anime OPs (Remake) - Host; @Erinyes

ON HOLD
#??: Worst Tropes in Anime/Manga/Light Novel - Host: @z.5
#??: Massively Multiplayer Online Games (MMOs)
For rounds hosted by @BluePegasus Go here
For rounds hosted by @Xadyu Go here
For rounds hosted by zimbardo Go here

Hosting Priority List and Window of Availability

Video games in terms of story
Villains you wish had won [Anime/Manga/LN/VN]


I've made a thread to alert people when new rounds are starting, when lists are to be sent, when the number 1 has been released, etc.

I hope that it is a useful tool for you lot.

Please watch the thread and, if hosting, post messages to alert people to anything useful within the game
:verily

1K page celebration post [courtesy of Valhalla777]
 
Last edited:

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum

Hey guys, just a subtle reminder (after not so subtle PM and tag-bombardments from Faust to remind me it's my turn soon :sweatdrop ) for letting you know that you can start brainstorming for what you consider the most memorable Anime Hair styles in the Manga/Anime world.

It can be really any hair from scalp hair, mustaches, chest and body hair up to pubes. Only limitation being it has to be from original author's canon, which means hair only revealed or remade by fan artists are not eligible. So if you think Saitama has the most amazing pubes, well not the right category for it this time...



Other than that, really let your creativity run wild. So you may consider it your Top Ten Best, Worst, Craziest, Most Memorable, whatever you like Anime Hairs.

Just remember, your taste will be discussed and judged :gigglebunny
Looking forward for incoming PMs.


​
I guess the category is best described from a character design perspective like, what are the designs that made you like a character more specifically because of the remarkable hair design? What are the most absurd designs you saw that stayed in your head simply because they are so memorable? There are a lot of plain Janes, but what do you think of when someone talks about Anime Hair in particular? Just maybe go in that direction?

It's all very personal and subjective. This is not going to be a stongest ninjutsu top ten
<_>
Lists are accepted till Friday the 23rd October, and countdown will follow right after. :vbunny
 
Last edited:

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,093
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall

Hey guys, just a subtle reminder (after not so subtle PM and tag-bombardments from Faust to remind me it's my turn soon :sweatdrop ) for letting you know that you can start brainstorming for what you consider the most memorable Anime Hair styles in the Manga/Anime world.

It can be really any hair from scalp hair, mustaches, chest and body hair up to pubes. Only limitation being it has to be from original author's canon, which means hair only revealed or remade by fan artists is not eligible. So if you think Saitama has the most amazing pubs, well not the right category for it this time...



Other than that, really let your creativity run wild. So you may consider it your Top Ten Best, Worst, Craziest, Most Memorable, whatever you like Anime Hairs.

Just remember, your taste will be discussed and judged :gigglebunny
Looking forward for incoming PMs.

i think mine will likely be a top 10 red-haired :arf

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

And everyone knows already the 10th pointer :arf
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,619
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Wait did I miss the ranking finishing or why are we already prepping up the next round? Not a fan of that, disturbs from the ongoing round.
 

z.5

Only Half Psychic
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 26, 2008
Messages
3,995
Reaction score
18,568
Gender
Hidden
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Wait did I miss the ranking finishing or why are we already prepping up the next round? Not a fan of that, disturbs from the ongoing round.
Didn't realise T10 wasn't done - will revert title
 

revo

The Witch of Certainty
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
2,270
Reaction score
21,074
Age
28
Gender
Female
Country
Argentina




>Rank 8<
121 points


Zenitsu Agatsuma
@Copy Panda (10) @Haya-san (10) @BlackTiger (9) @Hermit (9) @Shadowlord123 (9) @SirSamuel016 (8) @Tatsumaki (8) @SonOfDaws (7) @Belserion (6) @Jammin (6) @CallMeTsuyu (5) @DaGreatNoodles (5) @Holt (5) @Asako (4) @Hakuteiken (4) @The Prince of Darkness (4) @syx (4) @GrySun (3) @kira (3)
@Kurumi Tokisaki (3) @Sky (3) @Zirconium (3) @goodboy_lawlett (2) @Valhalla777 (1)









"I'm having a dream, a happy dream.
I was strong, stronger than anyone else.
I could help weak and troubled people anytime.

A dream... where I was useful to everyone...
Don't give up!"


The sleeping beauty everyone either loves or hates.

I was always neutral towards him, his hype moments managed to get on me but he never impressed me that much, for some reason, and he was really hilarious but sometimes he was also too much.



Gonna be honest, I'm surprised he's this low in the top final, was even sure he would reach the first place, based on his popularity everywhere.

Being one of the characters I don't really care about that much, I gotta say he's got actual character development in his last important fight, unlike Tanjiro or Inosuke or Nezuko, you could see he has grow as a character (though the author made him go back to comic relief shortly after).




Regardless of his annoying and awesome moments, he carried some of the best moments.

Congrats, you loud sleepy beauty!

 
Last edited:

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Nooooo he should be Top 5


Jokes aside
I actually really like zenistu as a character, he actually the only one of the main characters I like (I'm neutral about the others, go away you nezuko worshippers) even tho it seems because of the anime he became so hated form his voice
He was mostly a comedic characters but when it matter he kicks ass, and in the end he got an actual development unlike the lot other characters
He developed his own new form of thunder breathing technique to overcome his weakness, learned form his companions and gained courage, our little coward is no more in the end of series
He also makes a good musician because of his good hearing (funny because his voice is annoying in the anime even if it didn't brother me much)


A wiseman once said
‎”I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who has practiced one kick 10,000 times.”
--Bruce Lee​
 
Last edited:

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,850
Reaction score
23,520
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Another surprise. I thought he'd make top 5 and beat Inosuke.

Here's the thing about Zenitsu, whenever somebody says "Zenitsu is annoying and pathetic." I'm like "Yeah, that's true." But on the other hand if somebody is like "Man... Zenitsu has some of the most badass moments in the series." I'm also like "Yeah, that's true." Because I think both of those things are true about him.

He is simultaneously annoying and awesome. And I feel like how somebody reacts to him is indicative of their tolerance for annoying characters. Because if you can brush that off, he has some of the coolest moments in the series and some of the funniest too. But if you can't he will make you miserable.
 

revo

The Witch of Certainty
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
2,270
Reaction score
21,074
Age
28
Gender
Female
Country
Argentina
He developed his own new form of thunder breathing technique to overcome his weakness, learned form his companions and gained courage, our little coward is no more in the end of series
Here's the thing about Zenitsu, whenever somebody says "Zenitsu is annoying and pathetic." I'm like "Yeah, that's true." But on the other hand if somebody is like "Man... Zenitsu has some of the most badass moments in the series." I'm also like "Yeah, that's true." Because I think both of those things are true about him.
Also I really think that Zenitsu makes well the "with effort and patience you can be strong" trope that is always seen in shonens that are full of fantasy and weird turns of plot, even if I'm not a fan of him.

There were times where Zenitsu, despite being so strong and hype, was legit usseles, but when he actually chilled a bit and remembered his training, he was strong and had his good fights. He's the good representation of "hard work" in some way. That's why I think that, in his own very way, Zenitsu is realistic (also who wouldn't react like that at seeing literal demons trying to eat you?), he sometimes kinda reminds me of Usopp (on a silight way).

That's why I also love so much that quote Jigoro told him once (wish I used it in the round):
"If you can only do one thing, hone it to perfection. Hone it to the utmost limit."
 

Tatsumaki

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2016
Messages
598
Reaction score
4,055
Gender
Female
Country
France

>Rank 8<
121 points




[/SPOILER]

"I'm having a dream, a happy dream.
I was strong, stronger than anyone else.
I could help weak and troubled people anytime.

A dream... where I was useful to everyone...
Don't give up!"


The sleeping beauty everyone either loves or hates.

I was always neutral towards him, his hype moments managed to get on me but he never impressed me that much, for some reason, and he was really hilarious but sometimes he was also too much.



Gonna be honest, I'm surprised he's this low in the top final, was even sure he would reach the first place, based on his popularity everywhere.

Being one of the characters I don't really care about that much, I gotta say he's got actual character development in his last important fight, unlike Tanjiro or Inosuke or Nezuko, you could see he has grow as a character (though the author made him go back to comic relief shortly after).




Regardless of his annoying and awesome moments, he carried some of the best moments.

Congrats, you loud sleepy beauty!

Ow my baby ! This is a good rank for him.
I'm even surprised I like him that much since he's the type of character I usually hate with his cowardice at times and pervert tendencies.
We also both hate spiders so for once I can relate with a hero.
 

kira

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2016
Messages
1,813
Reaction score
17,395
Country
Torumekian Empire
Nooooo he should be Top 5


Jokes aside
I actually really like zenistu as a character, he actually the only one of the main characters I like (I'm neutral about the others, go away you nezuko worshippers) even tho it seems because of the anime he became so hated form his voice
He was mostly a comedic characters but when it matter he kicks ass, and in the end he got an actual development unlike the lot other characters
He developed his own new form of thunder breathing technique to overcome his weakness, learned form his companions and gained courage, our little coward is no more in the end of series
He also makes a good musician because of his good hearing (funny because his voice is annoying in the anime even if it didn't brother me much)


A wiseman once said
‎”I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who has practiced one kick 10,000 times.”
--Bruce Lee​

so the hate comes from the anime? like it made him look like a total creep? now I understand :fan

reading the manga, I found him pretty hilarious. my idea of him was like a naive child that said whatever came to his mind. I guess it depends on how one portrays him. ._.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,676
Reaction score
61,378
Gender
Male
Country
France
Rather indifferent to him as well. Should have shined more in the final arc, just like Inosuke in fact... :feelsbadman
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

so the hate comes from the anime? like it made him look like a total creep? now I understand :fan

reading the manga, I found him pretty hilarious. my idea of him was like a naive child that said whatever came to his mind. I guess it depends on how one portrays him. ._.
I wouldn't say that Zenitsu is naive. He is actually the less naive of the trio.
 

kira

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2016
Messages
1,813
Reaction score
17,395
Country
Torumekian Empire
I think I came to really like Nezuko from all the cute gifs/emotes :XD
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

well that's how I saw him.. to each his own I guess :p
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Argh nezuko, what a wasted character
The moment she talked in the manga, I was so excited for what the author going to do with her
Thinking "Finally we get to see her character development other than cutie gotta be cute and help bro bro"
But in the end she was none existent for almost all the final arc
Even so I still had hope after all the foreshadowing but she just came to "oh no" her brother and ended in two chapters

Arghhhhhhhhh :cookiestare
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria

Hey guys, just a subtle reminder (after not so subtle PM and tag-bombardments from Faust to remind me it's my turn soon :sweatdrop ) for letting you know that you can start brainstorming for what you consider the most memorable Anime Hair styles in the Manga/Anime world.

It can be really any hair from scalp hair, mustaches, chest and body hair up to pubes. Only limitation being it has to be from original author's canon, which means hair only revealed or remade by fan artists are not eligible. So if you think Saitama has the most amazing pubes, well not the right category for it this time...



Other than that, really let your creativity run wild. So you may consider it your Top Ten Best, Worst, Craziest, Most Memorable, whatever you like Anime Hairs.

Just remember, your taste will be discussed and judged :gigglebunny
Looking forward for incoming PMs.

That pompadour gif is absolutely chef's kiss
 
Top