Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition

Nie Li

Marine Hunter
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 24, 2016
Messages
6,207
Reaction score
8,760
Gender
Male
Country
Spain
​

This is Moegara from the One Piece forum, as most people here know me as.

@Kiki and @Cyanobacteria brought to my attention that most most active staffers have a thread like this and suggested I follow suit, so here we are.

I don't really know what I should say about myself here, but any and all questions and suggestions are welcomed.
 
Last edited:

Kiki

MIRAXUS FOREVER
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,987
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
Actually I have been thinking about it, but why do you believe I'm a good artist?

I'm nothing special at drawing but I do enjoy drawing. On the other hand I can't take part in photography contests since I don't even own a camera other than my phone's. The art I'm very good at is mostly only 3D modeling.
hmmmmm how about the writing contests? like poem, short story, letter :?bunny

do you draw on paper or is it digital drawing? hey, I dont own a camera either, only use a potato phone :sweatdrop I think most of the participants also use phone :grin2 oh? 3d modeling ka.... it's pretty difficult category for MH's ACs :hmm
 

Ramen

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 19, 2019
Messages
7,997
Reaction score
8,492
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
hmmmmm how about the writing contests? like poem, short story, letter
Oh, let me know when those happen. I'd like to participate.
 

Kiki

MIRAXUS FOREVER
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,987
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
naisu :zomg
 

Nie Li

Marine Hunter
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 24, 2016
Messages
6,207
Reaction score
8,760
Gender
Male
Country
Spain
hmmmmm how about the writing contests? like poem, short story, letter :?bunny

do you draw on paper or is it digital drawing? hey, I dont own a camera either, only use a potato phone :sweatdrop I think most of the participants also use phone :grin2 oh? 3d modeling ka.... it's pretty difficult category for MH's ACs :hmm
I can draw digitally, I own a graphic tablet that I mainly use for ZBrush but I can also use it for drawing.

I could participate in the writing contests. I won't shine as much in English but writing is always fun.
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
26
Gender
Male
Country
India
What's your opinion on Indian food (and desi in general)?
 

Kiki

MIRAXUS FOREVER
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,987
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail




 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
26
Gender
Male
Country
India
Mmmh... I like it as long as they don't abuse peppers. I'm not too fond of them. :grumble
Same tbh. I love south indian food though like Dosa, Pav Bhaji etc. Oh, and Butter Chicken too. :blush

Do you play Elder Scrolls Online? We could play together sometimes.
 

Nie Li

Marine Hunter
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 24, 2016
Messages
6,207
Reaction score
8,760
Gender
Male
Country
Spain
Same tbh. I love south indian food though like Dosa, Pav Bhaji etc. Oh, and Butter Chicken too. :blush

Do you play Elder Scrolls Online? We could play together sometimes.
I have never played it. Is it free?

I did like Morrowind and Skyrim so I gues I'd like the Online.
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
26
Gender
Male
Country
India
I have never played it. Is it free?

I did like Morrowind and Skyrim so I gues I'd like the Online.
Sadly it isn't. But its only a one time payment. Despite being a MMORPG, you don't need to have any subscription at all.
 

Nie Li

Marine Hunter
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 24, 2016
Messages
6,207
Reaction score
8,760
Gender
Male
Country
Spain
Sadly it isn't. But its only a one time payment. Despite being a MMORPG, you don't need to have any subscription at all.
Well, that's at least better than a monthly payment, but I'll have to refuse until I have a better income. :noworry
 

Ramen

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 19, 2019
Messages
7,997
Reaction score
8,492
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
WHAT A BEAUTIFUL PFP
 

Ramen

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 19, 2019
Messages
7,997
Reaction score
8,492
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Woah.....who's that mean person? Could never be me

:snidely
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
26
Gender
Male
Country
India
Be very careful, Moe. You risk breaking one of our's friendship and a voter in the community awards.
 
Top