In the order of the magazine.
Mashle: I liked the ending scene a lot. Aside from that, I'm mostly glad this series of fights is over because it was seriously dragging.
Black Clover: Typical shonen protagonist behaviour, but still nice.
Dr Stone: I ship the presidents. But I'm a bit confused about how much Stanley knows. He can see they're all running around, right?
MHA: Still confused. Who's whose brother now?
Yozakura: Should I be worried about the Yozakura fandom? I'm kind of worried about the Yozakura fandom. (Though it takes a special kind of skill to submit a stick figure with a scouter and win.)
UU: ... You should be happy he didn't just eat your hand like last time. (lol@nimbus) Yay, strategy meeting! See, this is why I love it when a series has several smart people. You get an actual conversation instead of one person monologuing. (Also, yay us!) Now I'm really excited for the next step.
Phantom Seer: This feels like we're shifting away from the comedy towards a more serious tone. Either we're past the introductions, establishing a more permanent cast and preparing for a different kind of stories, or this is going to be a back-and-forth series like Yozakura. I wonder which.
OBO: That scene on the rooftop was.. weird. The story is good, the drawings are great, and yet the emotions fall flat for some reason. I can't really put my finger on it, but it's probably a combination of strange pacing and a very limited (visible) emotional range on Shin's end.
(The cliffhanger also did nothing for me, but that's because I can't stand the brat and I know he's gonna be fine anyway. No mystery there.)
Hard-Boiled Cop & Dolphin: Another meant-to-be-heartwarming chapter that didn't quite work for me. Probably because the biologist in me was constantly screaming "YEAH, NO WONDER YOU'RE DYING OUT, NUMBSKULLS! WORST EVOLUTIONARY STRATEGY EVER!"
(The whole thing reminded me of the Tale of the Heroic Drawing in the Zou arc of One Piece. My favourite part of that were Zoro and Law's reactions at the end, so yeah.)
Moriking: Pulling out the big guns now. Figuratively speaking, because that butterfly net is gonna do you a whole lot of good.
Everything else (that I read) was mostly more of the same, not really much to say about it.