Hey I mentioned you for things, and that's a whole lot better than what some others didHmmm.....I don't remember said campaigns. Still in my top 10 Sammy
I will have more next year![]()

Hey I mentioned you for things, and that's a whole lot better than what some others didHmmm.....I don't remember said campaigns. Still in my top 10 Sammy
I will have more next year![]()

That's why you're my favourite Aussie on this siteHey I mentioned you for things, and that's a whole lot better than what some others did![]()
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
You really had to interrupt my pings for a question hey?Why would @Brandish μ need to learn Aussie lingo? Lol

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Could be worse right? No terror baby in sight hereomo I was summoned but not properly!![]()

Thank you! If you wouldn't mind voting in this threads poll then that would be fantastic!Hi sam, I have answered your summoning, what is your wish
Yes?@Demonspeed @Farfalla @Hardy @Asako @Lambu
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Could be worse right? No terror baby in sight here![]()
Hello mr fastest fingers in the french, would you mind voting in the poll for the topic of the first Australian lesson?Yes?
fastest fingers in the french

YesYou summon me and mention ano foul creature![]()
![]()
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Done!Hello mr fastest fingers in the french, would you mind voting in the poll for the topic of the first Australian lesson?
VTubers are a dark hole to have fallen down, but I don't regret it. @Sky and I are chumbuddies; shrimp- call us what you will haha. I'll throw my current top 10 that I've watched (in no particular order)(vtubers)