Sir's Record Store

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,816
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Hmmm.....I don't remember said campaigns. Still in my top 10 Sammy :zomg

I will have more next year :toc
Hey I mentioned you for things, and that's a whole lot better than what some others did :kappa
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,816
Gender
Male
Country
Australia

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,309
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Hi sam, I have answered your summoning, what is your wish
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,816
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
(vtubers)
VTubers are a dark hole to have fallen down, but I don't regret it. @Sky and I are chumbuddies; shrimp- call us what you will haha. I'll throw my current top 10 that I've watched (in no particular order)
Kiryu Coco
Pekora
Gura
Fubuki
Miko
Marine
Mori
Kiara
Haachama (gives me nightmares HELP)
Korone
 

Kiki

MIRAXUS FOREVER
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,974
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
food, and animals
 
Top