Games The Sheep Game #121

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,107
Reaction score
12,870
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
A game from "FTB"

The game name is Sheep

How to play

1- Each participant will pm the host with their answers for the questions. You are not allowed to share your answers with anyone else.
2- Your objectives is parallel your answers with as many other players as possible, and get the highest score.
3- Try guessing the most popular answer.
4- There is no wrong answer.

Rules

1- The number of questions shouldn't exceed 12 questions and not less 8 questions.
2- "I don't know" will get 0 points. If you can't answer just use google or any search engine or simply put any answer.
3- The winner will host the next sheep.
4- In case we have 2 winners or more having the same points, The host will pick someone randomly as the winner or one of the winners would let the other do it.
5- If the winner didn't make the next sheep within 3 days the previous winner shall do it and if he didn't. Anyone can do it just to keep this game running.
6- Calculations and gathering answers is time consuming so the host has a whole week to do it. If he/she didn't post the answers and announce the winner after 7 days. The next sheep would be free to anyone to do it.

sheep #1



​

(1) -You are in a war, Which fighter you would like to be :
1- Archer.
2- Healer
3- Swordsman.


(2) -A famous inventor.

(3) -What is your favorite big cat ?

1-Lion
2-Tiger
3-Jaguar


(4) -What anime villain you would like to be.

(5) -Who wins ? Team Demacia vs Team Noxus, Which team you would choose to bet all your money on.


Upper limb is team Demacia..
Lower limb is team Noxus..


(6) -Which type of landscape do you like the most, Desert, forest, mountain, plain, ocean or arctic?

(7) -Do you care about lyrics in a song?

(8) -Pick a random number from (1~25)

(9) -What season suits you best?

(10) -How many holes do you have ?
SheepWinnerSecondLast

1​
lakhan220Brandishkira

2​
lakhan220Irina_mashiro_22, EmptySoul, OrganizizedYumaKuga

3​
Brandish, Ravenkira, Belserionlakhan220

4​
YumaKugaMiralicious akumakira

5​
Brandish lakhan220kira, Organizized

6​
kiraOrganizizedlakhan220

7​
AtomVici, EmptySoulBrandish

8​
EmptySoul, RavenOrganizizedBrandish

9​
RavenOrganizizedxi0

10​
OrganizizedYumaKugaxi0, EmptySoul

11​
RavenBrandyThemaxi0

12​
Yuma, xi0BrandyThemakira

13​
Yuma, KnightmareAtomBrandish

14​
Shinyarcanine45Knightmare of heaven 0kira

15​
BrandyThemaRavenxi0

16​
ViciBrandishkira

17​
Brandish, zimbardoKnightmare of heaven 0lakhan220

18​
DiMaria YestalakhanBrandish

19​
OrganizizedKnightmare of heaven 0, BattouBrandish

20​
A.ulqZimbDiMaria, Brandish

21​
DiMaria Yestaxi0Brandish

22​
OrganizizedBrandish, lakhan220kira

23​
EmptySoulVici kira

24​
BattouGrySunBrandish

25​
TSPandaOrganizizedkira, Brandish

26​
FarfallaEmptySoulkira

27​
BelserionGrySunA.ulq

28​
UstegiusTSPandaKnightmare of heaven 0

29​
RavenBrandishkira

30​
TSPandaEmptySoulTempus

31​
KatFarfallagoodboy_lawlett

32​
MonkeyD DragonKnightmare of heaven 0Brandish

33​
BelserionOrganizizedxi0

34​
GrySunFarfallaBrandish

35​
AtomDiMaria Yesta, OrganizizedFarfalla

36​
MonkeyD DragonBelserionlakhan220

37​
LinaliMonkeyD DragonBrandish

38​
EmptySoulUstegiusBrandish

39​
BelserionArjunaOrganizized

40​
FarfallaGrySunEmperor Spriggan

41​
DarkyGryffindorxi0

42​
rikiRavenPurity of Magi

43​
AtomLady pompom, LinaliRaven

44​
rikiEmptySoulBrandish

45​
BrandishLinaliBattou

46​
AtomEmperor Spriggankira

47​
Valhalla777, GrySunLady pompom, OrganizizedBrandish

48​
ZirconiumOrganizizedriki

49​
GrySun, LinaliGryffindorkira

50​
Linali, A.ulqZirconium, Emperor SprigganBrandish

51​
Irina_mashiro_22Organizized, RavenBrandish

52​
LambuSirSamuel016DiMaria Yesta

53​
LinaliZirconium `Emperor Spriggan

54​
OrganizizedrikiBrandish

55​
GrySunLambuPurity of Magi

56​
LambuArjunaDemonspeed

57​
---

58​
GrySunDiMaria Yesta Lady pompom

59​
XadyuBelserionBrandish

60​
ViciIrina Mashirosyx

61​
GrySun, LinaliVandred, Miralicious Akumasyx

62​
LinaliHoltLady pompom

63​
BelserionShobu_Yoruichixi0

64​
OrganizizedLady PompomBrandish

65​
LinaliSeraphxi0

66​
GrySunGryffindorBrandish

67​
EmptySoulLinaliBrandish

68​
LambuFarfalla, Battoukira

69​
Linali--

70​
GrySunArjunakira

71​
AsakoHoltBrandish

72​
XadyuLady pompom, LinaliBrandish

73​
Belserionsyxkira

74​
GrySunxi0Erinyes

75​
HoltEmperor SprigganJuviii

76​
syxGryffindorPurity of Magi

77​
GryffindorElusiaArjuna

78​
Copy PandaLambukira

79​
Purity of MagiVandred Erinyes




Sheep king/Queen coronation happen every #100 sheep game.. So whoever wins the sheep #100 will be the king or queen of the game until the next sheep coronation and will be added to the Hall of Fame.



Here is a thread to alert you to the start of new Sheep rounds
For anyone who plays this game: please follow this thread to receive warnings when new rounds are starting

Anyone making a round, please post a message to this thread when you do, so all prospective players will know to send a list (if you forget to do so, I will try to remember to do so for you).

This thread is currently just a test, to save on people having to go on mass tagging sprees - if the test is successful, we can keep on using it.
If the test fails (other than being extremely disappointed) then nothing will be lost and we can go back to ignoring it and tagging people like there's no tomorrow.
:verily
 
Last edited:

Linali

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2015
Messages
1,097
Reaction score
7,292
Gender
Female
Country
Poland
Sheep Game #113
The Sleep Sheep



1. Tomorrow is a very important day. You don't want to be late, so you set up the alarm in phone at 7 am to have plenty time for preparations. Ofc you need to be well rested too, so time to sleep. When do you go to bed?
a) before 10 pm
b) 10-11 pm
c) 11pm-12 am
d) after 12 am

2. In which position do you like to sleep?
a) on the back
b) on the stomach
c) on the side

3. Is it because you're nervous before the great day or because of full moon, you had some problems with finding a comfortable position to sleep. You look at the clock and freeze – it's already 1 am! You have only 6 hours of sleep left. It reminds you about what is going to happen today and
a) you wonder if you really made everything you could to succeed, or maybe there's something you're missing
b) you create every possible scenario of what could happen and how you should react in case
c) you seriously think about leaving it all behind and starting a life of a hermit somewhere in Nepal
d) you just strenghten your belief that it's all bound to go wrong and nothing can save you

4. 2 am. Thinking too much about it only made you more nervous, so you desperately trying to focus your thougts on something else. Which was not much better idea, because now you're wondering:
a) is it possible that you bought 2 bottles of milk from the same cow?
b) are oranges called oranges because of their color, or color is called orange because it's a color of oranges?
c) how the person who set up the alphabet knew it's an alphabetical order?
d) do beings living at the bottom of the sea think that fish are flying?
e) if more cheese means there's more cheese holes and more cheese holes means there's less cheese, then more cheese means less cheese?

5. 3 am. Ok, let's be honest, it all went in rather weird direction. How about you try to cheer yourself up a bit with some happy memory? Too bad all you can remind right now is:
a) how you had a quarrel with your friend 2 days ago. You couldn't even form a coherent sentence and now you can make a list of sharp ripostes. Good timing, brain
b) how you tried to do something cool but only hurt yourself shamefully. Your crush was watching
c) how your mother told everyone about your embarrassing health problems during family meeting. Uncle telling you (with details) he had the same problem didn't help
d) how you couldn't solve a simple equation during Math. Whole class was laughing and even now you wish the ground could open up

6. 4 am. Are you still trying to fall alseep?
a) sure, 3 hours of sleep is better than nothing
b) screw it, you'll play some mobile games or something like that

7. 6.50 am. This is the moment when morning gravity hits you hard. Your eyelids are heavier than stone, your bed is the most comfortable place in the world and your bladder gives you signs, that you have some urgent matter to attend to. So, you're up?
a) no way, this 10 minutes will be the best 10 minutes in your life
b) yeah, you barely slept anyway, so 10 minutes won't make much difference
c) nope, you turn the alarm off and come back to sleep. And may the world crumble

8. Btw, what's your usual mood after sleepless night?
a) you just don't give a damn about anything and all you can think of is bed
b) you're so mad, that others fear to come closer to you
c) you feel like zombie, move like zombie, oh and you even look like zombie – what a combo!

Bonus question: Did you hear about lucid dream? It's a kind of a dream, where you stay concious, which allows you to be a director of your own dream, amazing! If you could do it, what would your first dream be about?


Sheep stays open until
Saturday, 14th November
Countdown

May some good blue or green soul stick this post to the top? Thank you <3
​
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Brace yourself, I'm tagging you! So play :pwnge

@Brandish μ, @Belserion, @Kiki, @kira, @GrySun
--- Double Post Merged, ---

@lakhan220, @desin24, @Juviii, @Erinyes, @Organizized
--- Double Post Merged, ---

@SirSamuel016, @Raven, @revo, @Gryffindor, @Lambu
--- Double Post Merged, ---

@Copy Panda, @Battou, @Seraph, @Asako, @Elusia
--- Double Post Merged, ---

@zi (I can't wait to see your nick after 'z' :XD), @Holt, @Xadyu, @Farfalla, @Gajeel
Anyone, who wants to play is welcomed :kissbunny
 
Last edited:

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,586
Gender
Female
Country
China
omona all mangaclub people should play this one since we read the insomnia manga the other day
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Sleep sheep? I've been awake all night because of these darn kids.

Hope doing this makes me fall asleep, ay.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Your crash was watching
my what now
 

Linali

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2015
Messages
1,097
Reaction score
7,292
Gender
Female
Country
Poland

kira

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2016
Messages
1,813
Reaction score
17,395
Country
Torumekian Empire
Pm'd
could totally relate to this sheep! :XD
 

Linali

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2015
Messages
1,097
Reaction score
7,292
Gender
Female
Country
Poland
3 hours left to send me a PM! :blai
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Sheep is now closed! Thank you everyone for your answers and comments :kissbunny I'm counting the points and post the results right after.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
No no, not that competitive. I'm cool with the golden middle. :sweatbunny
 

Linali

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2015
Messages
1,097
Reaction score
7,292
Gender
Female
Country
Poland
Sheep Game #113
The Sleep Sheep
The results
​


1. Tomorrow is a very important day. You don't want to be late, so you set up the alarm in phone at 7 am to have plenty time for preparations. Ofc you need to be well rested too, so time to sleep. When do you go to bed?
a) before 10 pm (Gryffindor, Brandish μ) x2
b) 10-11 pm (Gajeel, Belserion, Kiki, BlackTiger, SirSamuel016, Raven, Holt, Erinyes) x8
c) 11pm-12 am (Copy Panda, Evil3ye, revo, GrySun, kira, desin24) x6
d) after 12 am (Elusia, Xadyu, Juviii, lakhan220, Lambu, Vandred) x6

Uh, me now... It's 1~2AM... After this sheep I'll go to sleep. Usually I try to sleep in multiples of 1.5 hours, so about 6 hours of sleep is usually what I aim for when I 'need' sleep. I think C is the most sensible answer here, and usually what I do when I need sleep. With rona I don't have to leave the house, so the morning prep is a lot shorter
- Copy Panda

like the usual me :vbunny
- Kiki

you have to be plenty tired to get to bed and fall asleep right away, or else you'd be just tossing arround nerveously and not well rested wrack the next day :edu


- Evil3ye

I need to meet my daily quota of 12 hours of sleep a day so will have to sleep earlier to make sure I get them in.
- Gryffindor

Ofc, 7 hrs is enough
- lakhan220

Im used to getting up at 5... so 7 am is a gift from the heavens. As someone with insomnia I can never sleep before midnight unless Im completely exhausted sooo D it is. :p
- Lambu

I usually sleep 1 am or so, but when I must get up early for something important I‘d go sleep earlier.
- GrySun

seems like peak time. In reality, I'd probably go to bed after 12AM
- Holt

I'd go to bed at 11 but my mind would probably keep me awake until around 4-6am 👿
- kira

just like every day
- desin24

2. In which position do you like to sleep?
a) on the back (Copy Panda, Elusia, Vandred) x3
b) on the stomach (Gajeel, Belserion, Xadyu, BlackTiger, GrySun, desin24) x6
c) on the side (Kiki, Evil3ye, Juviii, lakhan220, Brandish μ, revo, SirSamuel016, Lambu, Raven, Holt, Erinyes) x11
d) other:
Sitting down (Gryffindor) x1
B or C (kira) x1

Hum... I fall asleep on my side, and wake up my back. I think I'll go with back here, since that's the position I sleep in I suppose
- Copy Panda

for max stability
- Evil3ye

Are we sleeping alone ? :hurr Depending on contexts, answers can be different.
If alone then C (Not like or dislike, just feels have more orientation towards tht and sometimes A)

- lakhan220

I fall to sleep on my side, wake up in whatever position lol
- Brandish μ

I can sleep in all positions but I guess the most comfortable is the side.
- Lambu

Can‘t sleep in any other way, I don‘t know why.
- GrySun

I sleep on my stomach though
- Holt



- Erinyes

not comfortable sleeping on my back and I seem to have dreams/nightmares when I do :XD
- kira

belly sleep masterrace
- desin24

3. Is it because you're nervous before the great day or because of full moon, you had some problems with finding a comfortable position to sleep. You look at the clock and freeze – it's already 1 am! You have only 6 hours of sleep left. It reminds you about what is going to happen today and
a) you wonder if you really made everything you could to succeed, or maybe there's something you're missing (Gajeel, Kiki, Evil3ye, Gryffindor, SirSamuel016, Lambu, Raven, kira) x8
b) you create every possible scenario of what could happen and how you should react in case (Copy Panda, BlackTiger, lakhan220, Brandish μ, revo, GrySun, Vandred, Holt, desin24) x9
c) you seriously think about leaving it all behind and starting a life of a hermit somewhere in Nepal (Belserion, Xadyu, Juviii) x3
d) you just strenghten your belief that it's all bound to go wrong and nothing can save you (Elusia) x1
e) other:
focus on trying to sleep :arf (Erinyes) x1

It goes from A to B, generally. Haven't felt really defeated lately, so not too much C and D. I think B till I fall asleep
- Copy Panda

the other stuff is just too negative and there's no room for negativity :hmph
- Evil3ye

and sometimes A. Kinda prepare urself for every scenario and sometimes u do wonder if anything is missing
- lakhan220

If it's something serious I'll have already done (b) over and over again, so why not one more time
- Brandish μ

Worrying pointlessly is my specialty :cookiehand
- Lambu

Overthinking things sounds like what I do.
- GrySun

ideally
- Holt



- Erinyes

KEIKAKU DOOOOORI
- desin24

4. 2 am. Thinking too much about it only made you more nervous, so you desperately trying to focus your thougts on something else. Which was not much better idea, because now you're wondering:
a) is it possible that you bought 2 bottles of milk from the same cow? (Copy Panda, Xadyu, Juviii, Raven, Erinyes, desin24) x6
b) are oranges called oranges because of their color, or color is called orange because it's a color of oranges? (Gajeel, Elusia, Brandish μ, Lambu, GrySun) x5
c) how the person who set up the alphabet knew it's an alphabetical order? (Gryffindor) x1
d) do beings living at the bottom of the sea think that fish are flying? (Kiki, BlackTiger, lakhan220, Vandred) x4
e) if more cheese means there's more cheese holes and more cheese holes means there's less cheese, then more cheese means less cheese? (Belserion, Evil3ye, revo, SirSamuel016, Holt) x5
f) other:
wondering of all the options you mentioned and how you thought about them :gwah (kira) x1

Hm, I think people usually buy cartons, and the milk is all mixed in that case, so A is probably out. The answer to 'B' is that the fruit came first (evident from how the fruit isn't called orange in all languages, like my own). The person who set up the alphabet probably didn't have the last say on the final version/order of the alphabet. E is only a verbal contradiction, as the last bit has to be 'more cheese holes means less cheese'. If you add more cheese for the holes, the total inevitably goes up. With D... Idk, it's quite dark down there, hard to say if being living at the bottom could even see others. Now I'm wondering about the cow. Let's go with A.
- Copy Panda

feck'd my brain even well rested and unshaken now


- Evil3ye

I don't think B is that much of a mystery tbh, we could always just ask Brandish, for some reason he has immense knowledge regarding oranges.
- Gryffindor

Yeah, lets imagine if they could think a bit like humans
- lakhan220

Haha I'm picking (b) coz Gruviii
- Brandish μ



- Lambu

Never thought of any of these, but the orange stuff is interesting. All milk of cows is prolly mixed in a big container anyway. Cheese I buy in grams.
- GrySun

cheese cheese cheese. Say cheese *snaps*
- Holt

countryside life means knowing the cow's name
- desin24

5. 3 am. Ok, let's be honest, it all went in rather weird direction. How about you try to cheer yourself up a bit with some happy memory? Too bad all you can remind right now is:
a) how you had a quarrel with your friend 2 days ago. You couldn't even form a coherent sentence and now you can make a list of sharp ripostes. Good timing, brain (Gajeel, Elusia, Evil3ye, BlackTiger, Juviii, revo, SirSamuel016, GrySun, Vandred, Holt, desin24) x11
b) how you tried to do something cool but only hurt yourself shamefully. Your crush was watching (Copy Panda, Kiki, lakhan220, Brandish μ) x4
c) how your mother told everyone about your embarrassing health problems during family meeting. Uncle telling you (with details) he had the same problem didn't help (Belserion, Xadyu, Lambu, Raven, kira) x5
d) how you couldn't solve a simple equation during Math. Whole class was laughing and even now you wish the ground could open up (Gryffindor, Erinyes) x2

I don't wanna talk about it. My psych does, but I really don't
- Copy Panda

happens too often that I play out scenarios differently in my head after
- Evil3ye

luckily I never attend family meetings and stuff, but it still happens and I still hate it
- Xadyu

I did it on purpose however, to give them confidence since they were all failing.
- Gryffindor

Almost tripped while giving presentation in front of whole class due to mike wire
- lakhan220

Not sure any others qualify for me, so (b) it is. I'd be so shame, and I crush hard :feelsbadman
- Brandish μ

The feeling of walking away from a fight or discussion and your mind starts to make great and reasonable arguments but it's already too late... worst feeling.
- revo

It happened once! with a girl I liked present AHAHAHAHAahahaha... ahaha... ha.
- Lambu

Neither of these I ever had I think, but A comes closest to me thinking about „what if I said/did X back then“.
- GrySun

I console myself with the absolute certainty that this must happen to everyone to some degree >3<
- Vandred



- Erinyes

Kinda unrealistic since I always DESTROY my friends with FACTS and LOGIC
- desin24

6. 4 am. Are you still trying to fall alseep?
a) sure, 3 hours of sleep is better than nothing (Gajeel, Copy Panda, Elusia, Evil3ye, Xadyu, BlackTiger, Juviii, Gryffindor, lakhan220, Brandish μ, revo, SirSamuel016, Lambu, GrySun, Vandred, Raven, Holt, desin24) x18
b) screw it, you'll play some mobile games or something like that (Belserion, Kiki, kira) x3
c) other:
Making love helps to fall asleep :catshrug (Erinyes) x1

I'd never go for B so A it is
- Copy Panda

it's time for prayer :sweatbunny
- Kiki

yeah not doing mobile games, quadruple espresso in the morning will have to do the work
- Evil3ye

Ofc, even tht can make u relaxed....Even 45 min power nap can
- lakhan220

Well I don't play mobile games. More likely to stalk MH or something :teehee
- Brandish μ

Any time of sleep is welcome, even 3 hours can make a difference.
- Lambu

B is prolly more efficient but won‘t feel like doing anything then.
- GrySun

Three vs. zero hours of sleep can be a matter of life and death tbh...
- Vandred

but I'd probably game a bit instead
- Holt

7. 6.50 am. This is the moment when morning gravity hits you hard. Your eyelids are heavier than stone, your bed is the most comfortable place in the world and your bladder gives you signs, that you have some urgent matter to attend to. So, you're up?
a) no way, this 10 minutes will be the best 10 minutes in your life (Belserion, Evil3ye, BlackTiger, Juviii, Gryffindor, lakhan220, Brandish μ, revo, SirSamuel016, Lambu, GrySun) x11
b) yeah, you barely slept anyway, so 10 minutes won't make much difference (Gajeel, Copy Panda, Elusia, Xadyu, Vandred, Raven, Holt, kira, desin24) x9
c) nope, you turn the alarm off and come back to sleep. And may the world crumble (Kiki) x1
d) other:
i tend to get up before the alarm rings :arf (Erinyes) x1

Can't sleep with this feeling anyway
- Copy Panda

oh yeah, that is the best, when you wake up before the alarm. so satisfying that you beat it indeed :hee
- Evil3ye

Every minute counts.
- Gryffindor

Super power nap of 10 min
- lakhan220

By best 10 minutes, you mean we rub one out?
- Brandish μ

Im sorry bladder, Im too busy being wrapped in my blankets like a giant burrito. :lambird
- Lambu

Alarm didn‘t ring? Sleep.
- GrySun

...Ten minutes, not so much :P
- Vandred

COLD SHOWER LEZ GOOOO
- desin24

8. Btw, what's your usual mood after sleepless night?
a) you just don't give a damn about anything and all you can think of is bed (Elusia, Belserion, Kiki, Evil3ye, Xadyu, BlackTiger, Juviii, revo) x8
b) you're so mad, that others fear to come closer to you (lakhan220, Vandred, Raven, desin24) x4
c) you feel like zombie, move like zombie, oh and you even look like zombie – what a combo! (Gajeel, Copy Panda, Brandish μ, SirSamuel016, Lambu, GrySun, Holt, kira) x8
d) other:
Good vibes, listen to some Rockell (Gryffindor) x1
(Erinyes) x1

A combination between B and C. Usually I'm not 'sleepy' but very groggy and irritatable. Though maybe a better word to put it is (in)sensitive. Basically I feel less balanced. Let's go with C
- Copy Panda

Kinda a weird drunk-like/tipsy state. It's bad if I have to work because the brain is in bye-bye mode


- Evil3ye

Would be in a bad mood + A too since won't be giving a damn abt it
- lakhan220

Ugh, someone called it, zombie apocalypse... :feelsbadman
- Brandish μ

And when I have to go to work


Yeah...
- Lambu

Not sleeping at all one night helps readjust your inner clock after travelling to different time zones, but damn does it make me feel like a zombie the whole next day unable to do mostly anything.
- GrySun

More cranky/annoyed than mad, but definitely the closest one '3'
- Vandred

C- true story
- Holt

so basically like every day
- desin24

Bonus question: Did you hear about lucid dream? It's a kind of a dream, where you stay concious, which allows you to be a director of your own dream, amazing! If you could do it, what would your first dream be about?

flight (Copy Panda, Elusia, Belserion) x3
I've tried to master this jutsu once before (no success). I think I'd try flying first to confirm I have control over the dream. If I can spawn other people, that's where things will get interesting.
- Copy Panda

If I have a lucid dream, which I haven't yet, I would have a power of flight and soar to new places.
- Elusia

Myself flying like in Dragon ball z :blush
- Belserion

everyone else x1
My dream is too weird to be shared haha
- Gajeel

Yes, I heard.
In fact I sometimes have it when waking up before the alarm and still having time to rest. I usually continue what I was dreaming about before but obviously I'm the one calling the shots, and I'm the one who knocks.




- Evil3ye

I've had one experience like this before, about 13/14 years ago, do not recommend.
- Xadyu

Get my favourite game which I can't get right now.
- BlackTiger

vacations in a paradisiac place
- Juviii

Past experiences, but making different choices as opposed to what was chosen originally.
- Gryffindor

I would be looking at a fantastic view of where highest mountain and sea meets forming a natural throne for me to sit on lmao
- lakhan220

Probably about the time I was in grade 3 and got a math mistake on a test. That was the last error I made in my life. I'd love to re-live that moment to keep me grounded and humble as a genius.
- Brandish μ

Kinda simple and boring but would travel to my ideal places, to holidays or just to explore, if I can't travel irl then my mind is the perfect place, I love it when I dream about it. <_>
- revo

I've had those, but most of the times they end up being nightmares in which I desperately try to wake up. If I had a choice hmm... maybe a dream in which I become a racedriver, always loved the world of motorsport. :awe
- Lambu

Probably some anime-thing about fighting with superpowers
- GrySun

Being a flying fish at the bottom of the sea, of course.
- Vandred

My dream would be me having a house in mountains region with great view, Waking everyday and enjoying watching the nature while making my breakfast.
- Raven

Succes
- Holt

Ive heard of it but have no idea what it is, sugoi, ! donc care about controlling my dreams what about controlling reality ? :arf


- Erinyes

Do you even have to ask? :tss
A dream where I'm watching completed HxH anime with unlimited chicken nuggets and orange juice! :tss
- kira

I have lucid dreams rather regularly, first time I started flying around and blowing the city up with DBZ Ki blasts. Most recent lucid dream was kind of a nightmare where I made the creatures disappear and woke myself up because they were hax.

also for those wanting to learn more terrifying facts about sleep:

- desin24

I will create a dream in which I hug someone I am in love with recently, telling "it's gonna be okay. dont worry. I am here”
- Kiki

:bedtime
:bedtime
:bedtime
:bedtime
:bedtime
:bedtime
:bedtime
:bedtime
:bedtime
:bedtime

2 place with 80 point ex aequo
@revo & @Holt
And the winner of #113 Sheep Game with 81 points is

@SirSamuel016
Congratulations!

:confetti


 
Last edited:
Top