Granted but you still don't understand cause you don't play the game.
I wish Kiki would play with us.
I wish Kiki would play with us.
Bot game in discord called anigame. Where cards have stats and talent, u gather them and make them battle.I wish lakhan explained what that is.
Missed thisOiiiiii !!! you still have a long way to go!
, but you are correct, I had to start over, but I'm on the right path this time
I wanna see Lakh-chan crossdressing

Yeah, as correct as choosing ur senpais, lmao.Missed this, but you are correct, I had to start over, but I'm on the right path this time
![]()

because theme before it was DB and i got vegeta lol, haven't changed the name to current theme.I wish lakhan explained why he wanted to be called Vegeta![]()
I already didI wish kiki would have campaigned on those 5 points he mentioned![]()

there's theme too? didnt know lolbecause theme before it was DB and i got vegeta lol, haven't changed the name to current theme.

lmao, 2 spoilers in and i thought u r trolling so hadn't opened rest. saw it rnI already did![]()
yeah, see name of server and roles.there's theme too? didnt know lol