Fun Thread The Evil Wish game

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,777
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Granted but you still don't understand cause you don't play the game.

I wish Kiki would play with us.
 

lakhan220

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2016
Messages
895
Reaction score
9,011
Age
32
Country
India
Granted but u also will have to participate more in his S and M parties.

I wish tomorrow to come fast.

I wish lakhan explained what that is.
Bot game in discord called anigame. Where cards have stats and talent, u gather them and make them battle.
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,955
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
Granted but turns out tomorrow is no fun

I wish Erin played Shiritori game
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,574
Country
Dragonstone
Granted, but I'm joining as well, Erin and I come as a package!!

I want to make some clones of myself!
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,955
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
granted but they are evil and have superpowers and start taking over the world! :iik

I wish shinobi told us what's the secret how to last long on MH and how MH was like back then
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
Granted but he tells everybody except you.

I wish Kiki wasn't into SM.
 

lakhan220

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2016
Messages
895
Reaction score
9,011
Age
32
Country
India
Granted but now u confuse reality with genjutsu and it is all the same again

I wish atom knew shino was she.
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,574
Country
Dragonstone
Granted, but then she becomes tranny!!

I wanna see Lakh-chan crossdressing
 

Aurelius

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 10, 2019
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
8,860
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Granted but it's Lak dressing with his body crossed in all areas.

I wish for the coordinate.

Oiiiiii !!! you still have a long way to go!
Missed this :sweatdrop, but you are correct, I had to start over, but I'm on the right path this time :verily
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,777
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Granted but one of his crossed areas is on you. :teehee

I wish Beno goes to the wrong path instead.
 

lakhan220

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2016
Messages
895
Reaction score
9,011
Age
32
Country
India
Granted but tht wrong path starts with him bullying u for stuffs.

I wish a night to last 48 hrs.

I wanna see Lakh-chan crossdressing
:lmao
Missed this :sweatdrop, but you are correct, I had to start over, but I'm on the right path this time :verily
Yeah, as correct as choosing ur senpais, lmao.
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,955
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
granted but you have to spend it with juviii

I wish lakhan explained why he wanted to be called Vegeta :teehee
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,574
Country
Dragonstone
Granted, but it's you now who's called Vegeta!

I wish kiki wouldn't face away!!
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,574
Country
Dragonstone
Granted, your cute owl though doesn't act owl-like and refuses to deliver letters!


I wish the owl shows me the way to Hogwarts !
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,955
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
granted but no one is there and you feel spooked

I wish Juviii reads this post and hosts another interview game
 

lakhan220

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2016
Messages
895
Reaction score
9,011
Age
32
Country
India
Granted but u will have to be the celebrity

I wish kiki would have campaigned on those 5 points he mentioned :hmph

I wish lakhan explained why he wanted to be called Vegeta :teehee
because theme before it was DB and i got vegeta lol, haven't changed the name to current theme.
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,955
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
Top