by desin, panda and evil
Last edited:
How so? If we are afraid to use actions on D1 because we might reach threshold then it will be easier to reach said threshold later with less roles. So we will fear using roles till late game. Remedy worse than the sickness situation.You don't know that
I said so already, play normally.I have expressed similar worry over that. What would you say is your preferred course of action?
Why would we necessarily have less roles? We may have, for example, one time uses roles too, which you don't want to use n1 anyway.How so? If we are afraid to use actions on D1 because we might reach threshold then it will be easier to reach said threshold later with less roles. So we will fear using roles till late game. Remedy worse than the sickness situation.
I said so already, play normally.
I don't really know what is normal in these games, but I'll assume it means everyone chosing for themselves and not doing things like "let's use everything to figure out the amount of active townies".I said so already, play normally.
By getting janitored you are giving yourself a certain blindfold. By giving them 3~ kills you are stabbing yourself. All worse than a stupid detective that should claim earlier anyway.As opposed to being scared of a mechanic to the point we blindfold ourselves? I don‘t wanna see Det claims D5 that say they never used their role because of the dumb mechanic.
You are basically assuming these hypotheticals you talk about.Why would we necessarily have less roles? We may have, for example, one time uses roles too, which you don't want to use n1 anyway.
Potentially missing det results is much less harmful than losing information by janitored kills or getting 2 townies killed at night.l (and probably two during the day too). This is like, objective.
It's not hypothetical as it follows the logic of my own role and hints I have seen.Im prepping to go to work btw, will come back in my break.
You are basically assuming these hypotheticals you talk about.
And my point is it will be harder to land on the threshold if we do things in an unpredictable way than if we start withholding under second hand judgements.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Votekill xnut
holder place for now
That's fucked up, I'm playing this time dude.
Idkkkk, risking roles being used can seriously backfire like someone said in the beginning a roll from 5 to 9 can backfire pretty bad. With that being said given my inexperience is it we said, unlikely we have more then 4-6 active roles? I'm a bit out of my fishbowl but I truly do think just (spy-spies) is the safest option but in the end, I truly believe the lack of information and even people being bored and wanting to win will eventually put us on 5-9 anyways which could end up worse considering the lack of information could lead to the few daytime votes redeeming quality to be tossed in the trash making it even a harder of a time.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
You know what I don't know how to quote one section, omoStop editing my posts noob
Just quote and delete the irrelevant part by yourself.Bruh all the text under Votekill- --- is me lolllllllll
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
You know what I don't know how to quote one section, omo
You say this as though I'm often mafia or was mafia last time lol. But yes I amScumHardy is more of a bootlicker tho, at least from past experience.
Are you town this time Holt?![]()
Bruh all the text under Votekill- --- is me lolllllllll
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
You know what I don't know how to quote one section, omo
That or select the specific text you want to quote. A small tag appears under it with a "quote | reply" option. If you click reply there, only the pre-selected text will be quoted.Just quote and delete the irrelevant part by yourself.
thank youuu, ill more then likely be on my pc from now to avoid that confusion.Don't know if that works on mobile, it does on PC.
